PDA

View Full Version : Changes 070913 n 100913

Oxymoron
09-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Hi everyone, im new to this forum n this being my 1st post so may be a lil noobish. I have 2 questions(concerns)

1) im sure the description of the changes made are in plain english but still it seems kinda hard to decipher :) can anyone just tell me what r the differences before n after? Dodge, buffs, crit % etc, greatly appreciated

2) PL is a great n addictive game, but im very sure not all players( pros or noobs) visit the forum, so im thinking we shouldnt be basing the changes on just the feedbacks from PRO forumers, many whose pens are stronger than the average scythe,

Just my 2 cents, thanks everyone, love PL

tHelonestud
09-10-2013, 09:59 PM
not sure on all
(rank 9)
bear: taunt reduced from 14 to 10; rage crit reduced from 60 to 26
bird: focus crit and evade dodge reduced from 45 to 28(I think)
mage: blessing of might crit reduced from 75 to 30
fox: evade thing 45 to 28; crit thing (not sure how much it was before) down to 28
rhino was only boosted with range on charge

Roberto077
09-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Also, the Ranger heal now grants 100% damage ignore chance to the next basic attack or ability hitting the user. My bad if I miss-read, I'm a bit sleep deprived.

Oxymoron
09-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks for replies :), i tried playing with all the toons after the 'nerf' and seems to me that all are weakened somewhat though i cant lay a finger on it....i rarely pvp so im only talking abt pve experiences...
All the numbers are fascinating to me, lol, thus i cant figure out where the problems lie, just feels weak....

Oh and btw, for good or bad, its great to know STG still cares abt us PL players, thanks so much

tHelonestud
09-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Thanks for replies :), i tried playing with all the toons after the 'nerf' and seems to me that all are weakened somewhat though i cant lay a finger on it....i rarely pvp so im only talking abt pve experiences...
All the numbers are fascinating to me, lol, thus i cant figure out where the problems lie, just feels weak....

Oh and btw, for good or bad, its great to know STG still cares abt us PL players, thanks so much
I think the main weakening in PvE was done to the bird, I am not sure what level or class you are, but for me blacksmoke didn't seem drastically harder on any of the other 4 classes