PDA

View Full Version : enraged inan'hesh

CrushOverride
09-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Is there a trick to it? We have tried several times dosing him down to about 15 to 10% health and at the end of the countdown he dies. How do we get the achievement?

Ebezaanec
09-10-2013, 10:37 PM
His health bar is like Bloodhammer's on Southern Seas... You just have to maintain his health at a certain amount as well as dispatch the annoying blue mages..

I go the achievement after getting his health down to about 25%. When the countdown got to 10 secs, my party began to dish out some hurt. Wasn't a very tough achievement imo.

baddiva
09-11-2013, 09:20 AM
trying to do this alone and failed :(

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

GoodSyntax
09-11-2013, 10:03 AM
I would say it's darn near impossible to do solo without a lucky dodge and/or lucky crit to finish him off.

I've tried it several times, and it seems that his rage induced axe throw/lightning/atomic bomb thing has unlimited range.

Psykopathic28
09-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Solution - take 3 high damage rogues and let them do it.

Uzii
09-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Is there a trick to it? We have tried several times dosing him down to about 15 to 10% health and at the end of the countdown he dies. How do we get the achievement?

yeah its tricky. i also tried to bring him just to around 10% hp and just wait for countdown but he then just sit and died at last second with that 10% hp!
i manage to kill him enraged next time though, dont know exactly how, my ping was really bad, when the screen moved again i just saw hes dead and i got the achievement lol. but he was almost dead.
just keep trying and fight him till hes almost dead and then shoot again at last second of the countdown.

he mean enraged. those rogues will kill him long before he has the chance to countdown.

Soundlesskill
09-11-2013, 11:44 AM

No mage regen his hp while dead rouges are running back to the place. He will have enough i to 1 shoot us all before killed

keikali
09-11-2013, 12:27 PM
All DPS classes. Gotta have at least 2 rogues for the quick sniping of mages.

Best pet to use is ARMOR REDUCTION pets. Mali, Haze, etc. You'd be surprised how fast Inan goes down.

Killed him plenty of times in enraged and non-enraged.

zwapper
09-11-2013, 12:48 PM
i got this achievement with my lvl 35... i don't know how but when i die of his one hit enraged i respawn and immediately went to inan'hesh and activate my shield then kaboom... i saw him on the floor and asking sorry to other teammates who didn't got the achievement coz they die and respawn before i last hit him...

LOL

there is 1 teammate still lying on the floor and didn't know what happened until he notice that he got the achievement...

Veluthe
09-11-2013, 02:40 PM
This hard imo. Ive ttied several times and killed but never get ap. And he always one shot me near end...

Youngmurda
09-11-2013, 03:22 PM
I would say it's darn near impossible to do solo without a lucky dodge and/or lucky crit to finish him off.

I've tried it several times, and it seems that his rage induced axe throw/lightning/atomic bomb thing has unlimited range.

Damn near impossible? I soloed this super easily in one try Dude. U just bring his health down to like 15%. when he enrages then U kill him. Idk how ppl struggle on this tbh.

LordDravek
09-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Inan: Not too bad

Elite Inan: Solo and easy bologna. It took myself and 3 other high level maxed out mages on the second try to take him down. Enraged, he's close to impossible. I dont understand why someone with the best gear in the game cant handle any boss or gladiator arena with ease. There's always a 'trick' or 'glitch' or something odd. I think STS needs to fix the problematic impossibilities of luck kills versus strategy. It would make the game better and keep players financially supporting the game instead of rage quitting and getting bored. #imho

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Nitamana
09-12-2013, 10:37 AM
I am a rouge who killed enraged Inan (normal) many time at lv35. I found a bug that he always die with 5-7% lifebar left. (I do not know the exact pecentage, only what i can see at his lifebar.) Knowing this, to get the achievement, Inan should have about 10% lifebar left just before his enragement. The rest is easy...

PS I should report this bug but haven't yet

baddiva
09-12-2013, 10:46 AM
I (undergeared rogue) need several hits to kill inanhesh with 10% (or even 5%) health, while he (enraged inanhesh) just need one hit to kill me with 100% health.
then the equation decides an uncountable chance for me to do this alone...

maybe, all we need is very good tank, in terms of stats and skills to take all inanhesh rage... but it is possible?

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Nitamana
09-12-2013, 11:08 AM
His enragemeent wont kill the whole team. So, you need a high-enough damage team that can hit him down to 10% and keep killing those healing mages. Then hit Inan hard right after the first enragement. The player who died from enragement just stay die until he is killed.

If you cannot kill him right after the first enragement, just reset him and redo.

chitgoks
09-13-2013, 10:07 AM
zwapper so you mean to say your pt mate got the achievement even if he was dead?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

zwapper
09-13-2013, 11:07 AM
zwapper so you mean to say your pt mate got the achievement even if he was dead?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i believe so, yes. But only 1 pt member coz he stayed on the floor when i killed inan'hesh. But the remaining random pt mate failed to have the AP coz they respawn immediately.

CrushOverride
09-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Apparently I din not clarify my self well enough. I have no problem killing him. The problem seems to be a bug that causes him to auto die before he enraged if he is below a certain % health.

CallMeOops
09-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Killed him at level 32 XD

Amari Salazar
09-18-2013, 11:08 AM
quite impossible if you ask me.