PDA

View Full Version : recover deleted friend!

AmG77
09-11-2013, 01:22 AM
is it possible to recover friend that i accidentally deleted?

KingMartin
09-11-2013, 01:29 AM

Contact support, buddy. But allow couple of days for reaction.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

AmG77
09-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Contact support, buddy. But allow couple of days for reaction.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

Thanks buddy :)

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Dreuefesie
09-11-2013, 01:46 AM
Try send another friend request and hope that other player accepts?

If you want to tell the other person type: /tell [name] [message] this will only work if they are online, so if it does work they are online and you can ask them if they could accept your request.

IronMonkey
09-11-2013, 02:21 AM
Edited: Lol, I misunderstood the post.

Well, its hard to add her back if what you only remembered is letter F. I suggest you go to the map where she and you mostly meet or stay, you'll get higher chance of finding her again. Good luck.

Alhuntrazeck
09-11-2013, 05:05 AM
Did you delete the request or did your friend delete his account...?

Daddyblu
09-11-2013, 05:12 AM

LOL there is no such thing as accidentally deleted!

it need verification enter ING to complete.

So one thing is for sure. there is a story behind this that you dont want STS to know

AmG77
09-11-2013, 08:06 AM
I was clearing up inactive friends and accidentally deleted her. I am not sure what her name was. Wandered around the map to find her but failed. All I know about her is, she was a lvl 35 mage and her name starts with the letter "F". I know what i did was noob-ish.

P.S there is no "evil" story about this. I didn't owe her anything. it's just she was fun to play with.

saiyen
09-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Lol they think u deleted her character XD

AmG77
09-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Lol they think u deleted her character XD
yea. :D how could i delete her character..

H2N
09-11-2013, 12:33 PM

Did you do any chat with the friend (either public chat or PM)? We can go through the chat logs and look at your chat, and see if anyone with IGN that starts with F was chatting around the same time. What's your IGN so we can check the chat logs?

Snapped
09-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Did you do any chat with the friend (either public chat or PM)? We can go through the chat logs and look at your chat, and see if anyone with IGN that starts with F was chatting around the same time. What's your IGN so we can check the chat logs?

With all do respect, I wish you would give the same prompt attention to reported scammers and reported perverted IGNs. The same characters running around for weeks promoting hack websites and attempting SMS texting scams, while pervs run around showing off their offensive names.

CallMeOops
09-11-2013, 07:10 PM

Nice to see the staff help like this :)

AmG77
09-11-2013, 08:45 PM

Yea i had PMed her. My IGN is Meuzisea.

Daddyblu
09-12-2013, 12:56 AM
I was clearing up inactive friends and accidentally deleted her. I am not sure what her name was. Wandered around the map to find her but failed. All I know about her is, she was a lvl 35 mage and her name starts with the letter "F". I know what i did was noob-ish.

P.S there is no "evil" story about this. I didn't owe her anything. it's just she was fun to play with.

LOL so you delete her on the buddy list! OMG!

Daddyblu
09-12-2013, 12:58 AM

Hi H2N i think this is a very simple issue, when they see each other they can send or add friends again.

AmG77
09-12-2013, 01:12 AM
Hi H2N i think this is a very simple issue, when they see each other they can send or add friends again.

There are millions of players from all across the glove, how do you expect me to find her?

saiyen
09-12-2013, 07:28 AM
There are millions of players from all across the glove, how do you expect me to find her?

^^Genius

Daddyblu
09-12-2013, 07:58 AM

lol i always bump to people i know.. not true that there are millions playing.

AmG77
09-12-2013, 08:08 AM
lol i always bump to people i know.. not true that there are millions playing.

I didn't mean to offend you. Hope i bump into her soon :)

H2N
09-12-2013, 02:00 PM
I PMed you the answer AmG77. Folks, this took all of about 1 minute to get the answer. I'll skip my next restroom break to make up the time.

razerfingers
09-12-2013, 02:24 PM
I PMed you the answer AmG77. Folks, this took all of about 1 minute to get the answer. I'll skip my next restroom break to make up the time.

Lmao i love this answer

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

AmG77
09-12-2013, 04:53 PM

Thankyou so much!
I gotta say, this it the most helpful forum I've ever been a member to. :)