PDA

View Full Version : Need a piece of advice

Tombmino
09-11-2013, 03:52 AM
Hello AL community. I am a pretty new player. I have a sorcerer and I have reached lvl 24 quite fast thanks by the help of good friends I have come across the game. The thing is I am not very happy with the build I have made with my skills points and was wondering if it would be a good idea to change them (and if it is possible) or I'll just have to wait to lvl up and add the points differently.

See you in game guys. Tombmino at your service

IronMonkey
09-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Hi Tombmino,

If you arent happy with your current build, so I suggest you respec (cost: 5 plats). This will be a good move because (I assume you aim to cap at lvl 36), as you progress (from leveling from 24 to 36), you'll learn more on how to use your skills and the right time to use it. When doing elites, you'll become better and be an asset to your party.

As opposed to respec at a later stage, wherein you aren't familiar to your skill rotation yet and you'll still learning how to do it.

Always enjoy.

Tombmino
09-12-2013, 02:57 AM
Thank you IronMonkey for your advice. Gonna spend 5 plats and rebuild my sorcerer. Hopefully is gonna be more powerful soon...

See you in game.

Xinyi
09-12-2013, 03:09 AM
I suggest not to respec your character today as free respec weekend is coming on Sept 12-15!

Furthermore, take this chance to try different build in this 3 days!

IronMonkey
09-12-2013, 04:37 AM
I suggest not to respec your character today as free respec weekend is coming on Sept 12-15!

Furthermore, take this chance to try different build in this 3 days!

Yeah, no need to spend 5 plat, try and experiment different builds during these times.

Tombmino
09-12-2013, 05:13 AM
Wooow... thanks for this info. I was about to do it but I insteed decided to read the forum. Cheers!!!