PDA

View Full Version : Am I wrong..........

Gideon Jean-Claude
09-11-2013, 12:56 PM
or did damage dealt get nerfed down across the board for every class as well? While leveling my fox (47) yesterday it seemed as if the amount of damage on all of the skills had been decreased some in each ranking as I looked them over. It appeared to be this way while looking at my bird (45) and another bear (54). The amounts of damage for the next increase in rank of skills (as well as the ranks I currently have on each) seems to be lower than what I remembered. Maybe its just me; maybe I was sleep deprived...idk. Just wondering if someone could be so kind as to shed some light on this for me. Thanks in advance.

Also..........could someone please tell me what "green ice" is that is used in pvp? I've seen it mentioned several times, but no one in-game has responded when I asked what it was.

Roberto077
09-11-2013, 01:04 PM
It's essentially a better version of the level 30 Iceberg Longsword for level 32 players. There is also a Green Ice Auto Crossbow.

saool
09-11-2013, 01:06 PM
I'm not so sure on the rebalance, but green ice you can get from an Elite boss. The entrance is behind the tent in the back of the ice place, forgot the name been so long since I've been there lol

Gragorak
09-11-2013, 01:10 PM
That's probably because the damage of your weapon affects the skill damage. So if you used forgotten bow before but now use weapon with lower damage, you have lower skill damage as well.

Green ice refers to level 32 shivering auto x-bow, iceberg frozen longsword and brainfreeze icebolt staff. Community gave them the name "green ice" because they're green, unlike other equivalent weapons.

Suentous PO
09-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Also about the green ice, it's mostly to show off being more rare. It has only 3 dam and 4 dps over the regular ice, so might wanna save your time/money unless you trying to get every point you can.

Archermaster
09-11-2013, 02:18 PM
and if u did use forgotten bows theyve been nerfed so that there a little weaker than before

Griffinfan
09-12-2013, 12:03 PM
There is a guide for that,

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54433-A-Guide-to-Farming-Green-Ice