PDA

View Full Version : Stun.

Bless
09-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Lets discuss stuns. No flame or "this class is OP bs"

Point 1: Panic, terrify and stun. Why are they all separate? A person can stun me with a skill, then his friends slag can panic stun me and then his samael friend can terrify stun me. Is this why stun immunity was invented? I believe not. Pet stuns should be coded as a stun and not these other things that are basically renames for stuns. So my point is: ALL versions of stun which leaves the opponent unable to fire skills: Terrify, Panic and skill stuns should be included in the stun immunity.

Point 2: (not tested officially) So I think this is how stun immunity works: EG. You get stunned by skyward smash, the stun immunity time starts ticking off AS SOON AS YOU ARE STUNNED and not WHEN THE STUN IS FINISHED. Stun immunity should start when the current stun is finished so that you can have the full immunity. I am not sure but I was told this was the case so I wanted some clarification on stun immunity possibly a dev can step in and share? Prove this wrong :)

Thoughts?

iluvataris
09-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Ya i agree getting hit with all 3 sucks, right after panic and terrify complete. Stun immunity is just about over so then it happens again.

Revealing
09-11-2013, 02:56 PM
I agree when I done a pvp match getting teamed
Every time I was stunned then I left

Soundlesskill
09-11-2013, 03:25 PM
STUN

Zeus
09-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Fight fire with fire to cancel them out. :)

Cookietimee
09-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Time to buy a misty?

Cero
09-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Stun Wars lol

Bless
09-11-2013, 04:30 PM
Time to buy a misty? Time to gtfo my face?

@ Apollo, Fire vs Fire = *drives to walmart for burn cream*

Cookietimee
09-11-2013, 04:36 PM
75% of the complaining treaths on the forums are from
U

Zeus
09-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Time to gtfo my face?

True, but besides Misty, that's the only way to counter it currently.

Drearivev
09-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Time to gtfo my face?

Jokes aside, I agree that stun, panic, and terrify should all be counted as one.

moot
09-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Already knew that you're the OP.

Cero
09-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Sorc arcane shield bug - fixed
Rogue mana problem - pending
Stun related issues - pending

----------------------------
A smurf that cant stun/panic other class is a sure dead smurf.

falmear
09-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Someone once said:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77766-Lifethief-weapon-bugged-Comparion-between-lifethief-and-heartseeker&p=891810&viewfull=1#post891810

Wow first time i heard peeps complaining about a GOOD thing

I guess so long as its your GOOD thing, its okay. And if someone says rogues are OP and one shot kill you say everything is balanced. You can't have it both ways. Don't you get tired of posting threads like this? And yes I did go back and dig up a 10 month old post to prove my point.

birdmasta
09-11-2013, 08:45 PM
heres a better plan miracle. REMOVE ALL PETS. NERF ROGUE CRIT. RAISE ROGUE DMG (it got nerfed a bit right?). STUNS ARE ONLY POSSIBLE BY SKILLS AND CHARGED REG ATTACK. STUNS ARE SHORTER.

Alhuntrazeck
09-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Miracle, seriously? Are you trying to completely nerf the mage class into target practice for you rogues to one-hit?

You've nerfed our shields. Now you want to nerf our stuns?! Lemme tell you something. Mages have two advantages over rogues and other classes: shield and stun. You got the shield nerfed. Now you want the stun nerfed? WHAT THE HECK?

Stunlocking is just a way we mages keep you from one-shotting us. Yeah, remove that, because you just WANT to 1-hit us.

If we're nerfing stuff, how about we nerf rogues' crits, dodge and damage even more. Smh.

Alfai
09-11-2013, 10:11 PM
3 stuns.no game.die in vain.

kharmel
09-11-2013, 10:11 PM
>OMG,seriously? AGAIN? seems like no one will be contented until they see their class is truly OP.
> I think we just leave it as is. DEVS knows better. If devs say that mana for rougue is enough,we rougue must deal with it coz honestly, there's little to non significant change at all.
>and if devs says STUNS are designed for mages/sorcerer,then let it be. Just enjoy this game.LOLS;-)
>Just play the game!;) and leave everything for sts to decide. One thread is enough for all this OP and complain threads.
the more complain,the more devs will stand firm coz of too many complains,meaning, its not good for the MAJORITY.

gundamsone
09-11-2013, 10:16 PM
This is how it goes vs a war

Skyward on u, ur stunned
Slag right after on u, u still can't move by now you should be under half hp
Maul proc, which makes no sense but again you're stunned

3 stuns in a row = good 6-9 seconds = Perfect K.O.

So before any more wars and mages complain we're OP
Just appreciate your nuke fireballs, OP curses, free shields, and STUNNing skills.

The only thing rogues have going for them is our single target aimshot(which does horrible damage if it's not critical)
and our fail medpacks (doesn't drop half the time & other half we die on them)
zoom looks fun to you all but it's like a death magnet sometimes

Cero
09-11-2013, 10:24 PM
This is how it goes vs a war

Skyward on u, ur stunned
Slag right after on u, u still can't move by now you should be under half hp
Maul proc, which makes no sense but again you're stunned

3 stuns in a row = good 6-9 seconds = Perfect K.O.

So before any more wars and mages complain we're OP
Just appreciate your nuke fireballs, OP curses, free shields, and STUNNing skills.

The only thing rogues have going for them is our single target aimshot(which does horrible damage if it's not critical)
and our fail medpacks (doesn't drop half the time & other half we die on them)
zoom looks fun to you all but it's like a death magnet sometimes

perfect KO? sounds as if it works all the time. funny
Heal fail? I pvp most of the time but i only heard it once ot twice a rogue shouting packs fail and went to CD.
on addition Heal failing isnt just for rogues alone, other class has suffered that failure.

Kraze
09-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Someone once said:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77766-Lifethief-weapon-bugged-Comparion-between-lifethief-and-heartseeker&p=891810&viewfull=1#post891810

Wow first time i heard peeps complaining about a GOOD thing

I guess so long as its your GOOD thing, its okay. And if someone says rogues are OP and one shot kill you say everything is balanced. You can't have it both ways. Don't you get tired of posting threads like this? And yes I did go back and dig up a 10 month old post to prove my point.
This could be my new all time favorite post. I wonder how the rouge players would feel if AS Required a charge for crit boost and sp also needed to charge to heal....but hey continue to tap away in the time it took to type this my shield finally charged

kharmel
09-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Heal fail? I pvp most of the time but i only heard it once ot twice a rogue shouting packs fail and went to CD.
on addition Heal failing isnt just for rogues alone, other class has suffered that failure.

humble warrior,ik u can do that perfect KO combo,hehe;-) its hard but only pro war can do it. Agreed,heal fail is every class endeavors.

Frohnatur
09-11-2013, 10:52 PM
I dont like stun anyway. The stupid pet is always behind and reluctant to get into the mosh pit. Maybe its lag. Maybe thats the reason I dont get kills. Stupid pet. Stupid me. Oh, and Misty... Yes it works on some stunns, but not all (I cant tell wich but I suspect the pet stuns wont be removed). It has a cooldown of idk 20 minutes or so and it gives you very low protection or else. So I use it only when the other party is really stun locking a whole team, and you have to be the Un-Stunner no matter what... because, this pet brings you no kills. It is just a team player (wich is fine, but doesnt help you gaining kills). Warriors should use misty... Otherwise Im in for fighting Fire with Fire.

Bless
09-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Miracle, seriously? Are you trying to completely nerf the mage class into target practice for you rogues to one-hit?

You've nerfed our shields. Now you want to nerf our stuns?! Lemme tell you something. Mages have two advantages over rogues and other classes: shield and stun. You got the shield nerfed. Now you want the stun nerfed? WHAT THE HECK?

Stunlocking is just a way we mages keep you from one-shotting us. Yeah, remove that, because you just WANT to 1-hit us.

If we're nerfing stuff, how about we nerf rogues' crits, dodge and damage even more. Smh. Nerf mages? How? I said stun as in general. I said nothing about mages. Please read again.

Bless
09-12-2013, 12:32 AM

If we're nerfing stuff, how about we nerf rogues' crits, dodge and damage even more. Smh. Shield was already a bug so that's just a wholly invalid argument.

And we can't one hit you this expansion unless you have 2.8k Hp.

I didn't ask to nerf mages. They invented stun immunity but this whole stun-terrify-panic thing ruins the whole point of it

gundamsone
09-12-2013, 01:49 AM
I can bet my whole bank on this.
If you get 100 top rogues vs 100 top wars the results would favor the wars.
Even now, not many people know how to face Maulers b/c they're just so OP in every way possible.

You really don't expect a 2m bow to consistently beat a 50m hammer do you?

Cero
09-12-2013, 08:02 AM
I can bet my whole bank on this.
If you get 100 top rogues vs 100 top wars the results would favor the wars.
Even now, not many people know how to face Maulers b/c they're just so OP in every way possible.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJe2ur4Kas

He is not the only one who does it, i have seen many rogues killed maulers Zzz.

wvhills
09-12-2013, 08:29 AM
i'm sure they classify them differently as an incentive for people to spend 90 plat on clyde, 250 on slag or countless plats on trying to loot a samael. knowing they are separate is a reason for people to go after them so they can have an advantage in pvp.

Uzii
09-12-2013, 08:55 AM

Gold wars haha these brought tears into my eyes haha such a nonsense :D

Bless
09-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Someone once said:

I guess so long as its your GOOD thing, its okay. And if someone says rogues are OP and one shot kill you say everything is balanced. You can't have it both ways. Don't you get tired of posting threads like this? And yes I did go back and dig up a 10 month old post to prove my point. Your posts make you look really quite stupid.

That post was posted before slag or samael etc were even created. Also that post was about lifethiefs vs hearseekers, is that relevant?

Stop attacking me and stick to the discussion. It has nothing to do with classes so please all mages that are crying: grab tissues. This came out offensive but Im fed up of this OP, UP, Onne-shot etc pos

Deadroth
09-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Sorc arcane shield bug - fixed
Rogue mana problem - pending
Stun related issues - pending

----------------------------
A smurf that cant stun/panic other class is a sure dead smurf.

Exactly XD

falmear
09-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Your posts make you look really quite stupid.

That post was posted before slag or samael etc were even created. Also that post was about lifethiefs vs hearseekers, is that relevant?

Stop attacking me and stick to the discussion. It has nothing to do with classes so please all mages that are crying: grab tissues. This came out offensive but Im fed up of this OP, UP, Onne-shot etc pos

Don't like to have your own words used against you, then maybe you shouldn't post such things. This proves that what you consider balanced is where you have the advantage or exploiting some bug. But if someone else doing this its unfair and needs to be fixed. I guess its only balanced once stun is nerfed and rogues have free mana in PvP. So you can through insults around and call me stupid, but the facts remain and these are your own words and show your true colors.

Bless
09-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Don't like to have your own words used against you, then maybe you shouldn't post such things. This proves that what you consider balanced is where you have the advantage or exploiting some bug. But if someone else doing this its unfair and needs to be fixed. I guess its only balanced once stun is nerfed and rogues have free mana in PvP. So you can through insults around and call me stupid, but the facts remain and these are your own words and show your true colors. Ok.

1. When have I said nerf skill stuns? I said the panic/terrify/other names of stun need to be included in the stun immunity.
2. When have i said that balance is when I have an advantage? You just picked off the most vague quote, and accused me of those things. That thread that I posted on was a description of lifethief vs heartseeker. Now at that time, the lifethiefs has better damage output (auto attack) than the heartseekers but the heartseekers are much faster, the OP wondered why heartseekers were doing less damage: a dev compared them two and he concluded that they were not bugged. and I replied to the guy to buy a lifethief because he was going for dmg output not speed. Now in your logic, you bring up some crap about OP rogues etc.
3. I DIDNT SAY TO NERF CLASSES, I SAID NERF THE PETS TO BRING THEM ALL INTO IMMUNITY CATEGORY, your literary skills really do shine here :shame:
4. You are always after rogues. Why? Maybe you want your class to have every advantage in pvp/pve.? you want to make your class OP? thats why youre degrading rogues? Well it worked, mages and warriors are getting buffs every update :applause::applause::applause:
5. True colours? My colours depends on my mood etc, they say you have to push a guys buttons to really find out his true colours. My true colours are this: I am not nice. I am however logical and kind when I am being respected. You seeming to quote me every single thread, HAVING to mention OP rogues really makes you seem like a bad mage

Soundlesskill
09-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Was doing TDM today and it seems the panic stunn and what not is more frequent in TDM. Mages use it to their advantage. However in CTF I don't really get as much panic stun yadda yadda..

edwardumangay
09-12-2013, 10:40 PM
The funny thing about this thread is you complaining all the time and telling people your good its ok to complain if you have a bragging rights you dnt even have a ctf banner for christ so stfu!

Alfai
09-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Wonder why those who make replies fail to read whats was written before such reply is made.sounds like spawning but in totally different format.

Bless
09-13-2013, 08:09 AM
The funny thing about this thread is you complaining all the time and telling people your good its ok to complain if you have a bragging rights you dnt even have a ctf banner for christ so stfu! Is that relevant? No. You don't even have 5k kills and you tell me to stfu...

I'm not complaining, trying to discuss. People like you flame and ruin discussions so please gtfo

katish
09-13-2013, 02:21 PM
I get stun locked in 5v5 frequently and die before I can react. I think it's the Warriors skills stun combination + mage sun + pet stun ... Very annoying.. I wanna test this before further discussing t go, so I'll get back to you...

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2