PDA

View Full Version : Ideas by Rangerocker

rangerocker
09-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Good afternoon! I'd like to start off by saying how much I love each one of you.

Now for the Pièce de Résistance!

Here are some of my ideas on how to make PL (the best game ever!) even better:

1: Remove a few of the buffs on the rhino class and add more attacks.

2: Add more than a few things for the day 5 blessings. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm tired of getting loyalist shields and brown/gold antennas xD

3: Put Big Luck in the platinum store.

4: Add some more variety to the Daily Deal (Whenever I take a look at it, it's always a sale on Double XP for a week and Thrashers)

5: Add a luck boost to the Founder's Helm and Shield of Gratitude. (you would only get the boost if you have both equipped)

6: Hold more events!! As a veteran (3 and a half years and counting) I've only witnessed events for holidays. There should be something fun and interactive every month.

7. (The most important one) Make it so it's harder to get money. It's too easy to make money on PL nowadays due to merching and other things. In the old days, for those who played back then, you farmed to earn your money. People were happy with just farming, and it was challenging. I don't know about you guys, but I like a challenge. I wish PL was like it was in 2010-2011.

Well, that concludes part one of "Ideas by Rangerocker" I have some more ideas about what the new caps theme should be, but i'll post about that when it gets closer to coming out. I hope you all read this and reply if you agree. If you don't agree that's fine, but no negativity please. Thank you all and have an excellent afternoon! <3

Faliziaga
09-11-2013, 02:51 PM
I think ppl are lucky enough owning founder's helm and shield of gratitude.

stricker20000
09-11-2013, 02:53 PM
I think ppl are lucky enough owning founder's helm and shield of gratitude.

thts true

DoctorWabbit
09-11-2013, 03:00 PM
I have only to say that if you are bad at merching,you dont have to ask to “elimimate“ it dude.I dont know if you poor,rich or filthy rich but thats not gonna happen so try to forget it...Merching is a good part of the game, making it even better because it enables us to make money and buy cool items which makes us happy ...

Fusionstrike
09-11-2013, 03:07 PM
7. (The most important one) ELIMINATE MERCHING!!! It's too easy to make money on PL nowadays. In the old days, for those who played back then, you farmed to earn your money. People were happy with just farming, and it was challenging. I don't know about you guys, but I like a challenge. I wish PL was like it was in 2010-2011.

I can't quite figure out what you want here. Are you saying that merching, i.e. buying low and selling high, is somehow inherently bad? Or are you really saying it's too easy to get lots of money, i.e. inflation is bad, and merching is the main way it happens?

I don't really see how STS could "eliminate merching". I guess they'd have to make it so that players can't resell anything they buy either from CS or another player?

If instead you want STS to attack inflation, that makes more sense to me. I don't see any easy fixes here, though it would boil down to creating more money sinks in the game somehow.

grenadiers
09-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Thrasher elixer 150k gf inflation

rangerocker
09-11-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm saying it's too easy to get lots of money. That's all. I should've worded it better

rangerocker
09-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Why are you getting so upset, I know I should've worded it better, but all i'm saying it's too easy to get lots of money. No need to get all mad. These are just ideas/opinions

rangerocker
09-11-2013, 06:54 PM
The Shield should have a little something. That's just my opinion :/

Lexlyde
09-19-2013, 05:09 PM
You forgot the mailbox wich is a must in all mmo, with stg ones.