PDA

View Full Version : This is getting old

Hustle Harder
09-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Im getting tired of people saying they are gonna reaport me or tell an admin im a lvl 12 with winter vanity and a lep just cause i wont give it to them or sell it to them for 40k is there anyway other then people just needing to grow up to avoid this?

Shanamerny
09-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Hit the ignore button on them or put them on your ignore list.. there isn't much that can be done about envious ppl lol

matanofx
09-11-2013, 02:52 PM
I dont understand the point of thread, excuse me for saying that.

People are people if they want to report let them, take it lightly like who cares -.- did you think there's a magic solution for anti reports by odd players?

CallMeOops
09-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Just ignore them, sad people

Zeus
09-11-2013, 05:48 PM
You're right, THIS is getting old. ;)

However, as said on many other threads...just let them waste their time if that's what they like to do. Ignore & report. Infact, if they're reporting you - don't even bother. They basically just reported themselves.

Hustle Harder
09-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Thank you i even had a guy tell me he was gonna get his friend that works for space time to ban me

Samhayne
09-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Thank you i even had a guy tell me he was gonna get his friend that works for space time to ban me

That is just a lie. We take such very seriously and ban accounts for similar behavior. Please be sure to use the in game reporting tool to bring the chat to the attention of our Support Tea,. Thanks!

bramer
09-11-2013, 10:01 PM
That is just a lie. We take such very seriously and ban accounts for similar behavior. Please be sure to use the in game reporting tool to bring the chat to the attention of our Support Team* Thanks!

Fixed ;)

This is bramer - signing out

Hustle Harder
09-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Next time it happens i will be sure to report byenoob its not the 1st time he said he has a friend from space time that will ban me or will his guild to report me for scamming which i never done i spent alot of real money on this game i have deleted alot of my accounts but moved my stuff to my new accounts but since im a low lvl with alot of stuff people report me for scamming

sherentsoj
09-12-2013, 06:47 AM
They are only Jealous with u Hustle just take care ur self u must report them first before they make some lie report