PDA

View Full Version : Is this the only way?

BlueSkied
09-11-2013, 03:17 PM
I've generally always been a twink player. My highest level toon was 66, but I decided to level that up and see what 70+ had to offer. Currently 68. So, I go to join games in Humania, but I'll be darned; there are never any going. I think, hmm...blacksmoke should have runs going. Not really. I can't clear the maps because there are never people running there either. Just lost valley.

So, my question: is it now accepted that in order to level up to 70+, you just gotta buy xp allowance elixirs and run fathom crypt?

Trenton
09-11-2013, 03:30 PM
I always find people running, it's mostly newbs but you'll find them, just be patient. :D

Suentous PO
09-11-2013, 03:38 PM
I put a LOT and there are simply times when either no ones on or the only games are full so you don't see them.
In humania sandbar is your best shot at a game because that obd quest draws higher levels looking to complete. Sometimes just start a map and ppl will join.
In bsm, besides lost val, nest is the most popular. Again even if you don't see one in progress, start one.
Lots of people lurk on the join page and split if they see nothing, but are likely to join.

Roberto077
09-11-2013, 04:04 PM
I capped in BSM without any "allow xp" elixirs.

Reunegade
09-11-2013, 04:16 PM
I'll help you level up. I'm farming, anyways, so you can join if you like :D

DocDoBig
09-11-2013, 04:17 PM
I capped in BSM without any "allow xp" elixirs.

Wouldn't make much sense if you buy such a elix in BSM. ;)

The Flash
09-11-2013, 04:31 PM
lol nice catch