PDA

View Full Version : Random Question For Everyone Please Answer

Hustle Harder
09-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Does deaths in PVE matter to you if so how many times have you deleted an account cause of to many deaths

Ebezaanec
09-11-2013, 10:56 PM
For some people, it is... I could name a few AL players who actually did delete.

But honestly, with my unstable ping, I learned to look the other way (most of the time).

TheGodQueen
09-11-2013, 11:03 PM
It matters to me

Aerospacegod
09-12-2013, 01:54 AM
I'm proud of my sorcerers 100:1 K/D and would mind if it dropped a ton. That being said some people skip bosses or don't contribute and then you could easily never die, then it's dumb imho.

Shanamerny
09-12-2013, 02:49 AM
I have thought about deleting my toon and making another one because of my very high death record but like Ebezaanec said, I've learned to look the other way.

CallMeOops
09-12-2013, 05:14 AM
Any type of death in AL does not bother me, I'm not going to worry about my stats lol there no need

Alhuntrazeck
09-12-2013, 05:31 AM
Idc about my deaths...its something like 30k/3k k/d. But I can name some people who deleted their rooms because of a death...hello sheriff.

Xstealthxx
09-12-2013, 06:00 AM
it matters to me.. everytime i die, i go back to tombs to regain my KD

Daddyblu
09-12-2013, 06:07 AM
NO it dont matter! i love good battles the more harder the enemy is the more i get exited LOL! and look for a way to turn the tides.

What i hate the most when the tides turn and they are already wipeout in 2-3 rounds they quit!

while you stay with them for like 5-8 rounds. .grrrrrr

Ebezaanec
09-12-2013, 07:14 AM
NO it dont matter! i love good battles the more harder the enemy is the more i get exited LOL! and look for a way to turn the tides.

What i hate the most when the tides turn and they are already wipeout in 2-3 rounds they quit!

while you stay with them for like 5-8 rounds. .grrrrrr

Rounds? I think he meant PVE, not PVP...

Does deaths in PVE matter to you if so how many times have you deleted an account cause of to many deaths

Yakiniku
09-12-2013, 08:24 AM
It used to matter to me. I was pretty proud of my very low death count across all of my characters.

Then Nordr came with its one-shot-outside-of-the-red-zone bosses, and i was simply forced to stop caring. :p

Drearivev
09-12-2013, 08:55 AM
I honestly don't care about any ratio. People have teased me because of my negative CTF ratio, but guess what? They were twinks, and probably only twinks would do that. But Idc about my PvE ratio either. As long as it's not negative, I'm fine :)

dopemonkey
09-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Deaths don't matter to me, loads from serious lag and even more from plain old drunkenness, as well as cheating bosses that hit you hard a mile from their danger zone lol

Revealing
09-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Lol get bit annoyed but who cares

Hi sherif

(Try make him cough up-)

Rare
09-12-2013, 09:36 AM
My death count is way too low.

IronMonkey
09-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Normally the toons with the better kdr are the alts. Why? because you've familiarized the map, so a player is more prepared to face the battle once again.

@OP, I am concerned tho, fortunately my kdr is good. I did not come to a point where I deleted my toon because of a single death, I simply can't manage anymore, thus I deleted.

Pandamoni
09-12-2013, 12:09 PM
I cared when I first started playing, then Aedenos warned me that when I started running elites I'd die all over the place so to stop worrying about it. So I listened and it was brilliantly liberating.

Yakiniku, how ridiculous was that run last night? You, Fyrce and I are all good players--that red zone is so glitched. Ugh, makes me never want to kill bosses in Nordr again!

Yakiniku
09-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Yakiniku, how ridiculous was that run last night? You, Fyrce and I are all good players--that red zone is so glitched. Ugh, makes me never want to kill bosses in Nordr again!

Oh Panda, the official word is the bosses are fine. It's just us lagging. Though I have to say that the Nordr portion of the game must be hosted on a different, overtaxed, circa 1999 technology server. Because I don't get similar "lag" issues in Shuyal. :D

Pandamoni
09-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Oh Panda, the official word is the bosses are fine. It's just us lagging. Though I have to say that the Nordr portion of the game must be hosted on a different, overtaxed, circa 1999 technology server. Because I don't get similar "lag" issues in Shuyal. :D

Latency ftw!

FluffNStuff
09-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Death aint nothing but a lesson, which is why I am now a Professor.

Energizeric
09-12-2013, 06:06 PM
I do care about it to a certain point. As long as I keep my KDR above 100 I'm happy. If it starts to get too crazy I slow down on farming elites.

Spyce
09-12-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm a KDR freak.
I've remade 5+ toons jsut from deaths.

Spyce
09-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Idc about my deaths...its something like 30k/3k k/d. But I can name some people who deleted their rooms because of a death...hello sheriff.

Lol get bit annoyed but who cares

Hi sherif

(Try make him cough up-)

Deaths annoy me that's why..
Don't hate newb.