PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Pendants: Need Upgrade

Butterysesh
09-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Current mythic ammys are being beat by legendarys and from my understanding mythics are supposed to last two seasons.

gundamsone
09-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Although they said best they didn't specify if they would be best overall or best in specific stats (which is what's happening right now)

falmear
09-12-2013, 12:38 AM
I think the mythic warrior amulet needs to be buffed. I posted this in another thread but here it is:

Level 30 Amulet of Doom:
39 STR 19 INT 3.0 Damage 48 Armor

Level 36
Arcane Pendant of Potency
39 STR 20 INT 3.0 Damage

The only difference between mythic amulet vs level 36 legendary amulet is +48 armor. Hardly "mythic". And the legendary amulet has +1 INT over mythic. But I guess Love doesn't have a whole stash of these amulets to sell so we won't see him crying about how they need to be boosted, like arcane pets, hooks and mythic sword.

Taejo
09-12-2013, 12:54 AM
I think the mythic warrior amulet needs to be buffed. I posted this in another thread but here it is:

Level 30 Amulet of Doom:

Level 36
39 STR 20 INT 3.0 Damage

The only difference between mythic amulet vs level 36 legendary amulet is +48 armor. Hardly "mythic". And the legendary amulet has +1 INT over mythic. But I guess Love doesn't have a whole stash of these amulets to sell so we won't see him crying about how they need to be boosted, like arcane pets, hooks and mythic sword.

On top of needing +24 INT rather than +10, it could use a bit of dodge as well.

Alfai
09-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Agree.think doom is the weakest mhytic around.

Sad but true.the mhytic event last season ruined the overall mhytic value.tho it gave more opportunities to obtain it.unlike the feeling towards seasoj 3 end where helm mhytic was so valuable.now wearing mhytic doesn't give the same feeling and worse when a pink item easily outlast mhytic gears wearer.

Not complaining just reminiscing good ol days

matanofx
09-12-2013, 01:21 AM
Alfai, theres alot to what you say but

While mythics were rarely dropped and awesome soooo many people were complaining "omg i waste so much money on this game and no mythics in crates, im quitting"

With this amount of Pressure i understand why they made mythics a much less rare drop... mythics are now so un-rare they cost about as much they're worth on cs IMO.

Nice sig btw =]

Joncheese
09-12-2013, 02:19 AM
I personally think that all Amulets should be given a minor buff. I use a Lunar Pendant and they are now barely better than the Level 36 Legendary Equiv.

If the mythics are to remain the best in game and retain their value, they could do with a little boost :)

Xstealthxx
09-12-2013, 05:49 AM
Agree.think doom is the weakest mhytic around.

Sad but true.the mhytic event last season ruined the overall mhytic value.tho it gave more opportunities to obtain it.unlike the feeling towards seasoj 3 end where helm mhytic was so valuable.now wearing mhytic doesn't give the same feeling and worse when a pink item easily outlast mhytic gears wearer.

Not complaining just reminiscing good ol days

all i have last season was mythic bow.. haha LMAO
I think its time to aim for arcane items..

Zanpakuto
09-12-2013, 10:00 AM
my epic pendant is better than the doom ammy

Desperoto
09-12-2013, 11:59 AM

Level 30 Amulet of Doom:

Level 36
39 STR 20 INT 3.0 Damage

The brilliant babble haves 41 Str 23 Int 3.7 dmg and 48 dmg.

Taejo
09-12-2013, 12:05 PM

Can you give us the full name of what you're describing? I only see L36 Brilliant Bauble of Will in CS... 41 STR 21 INT 48 Armor...

falmear
09-12-2013, 12:35 PM

I don't know what that is, I don't play a warrior so I don't know much about the warrior amulets. Maybe its not available in CS at the moment but I can't find anything with those stats. But I feel the devs should boost the warrior mythic amulet. You can't say its for tanking with only +48 armor. If you compare Troll Necromatric Ring of Brutality vs Power Ring of Brutality, the Troll ring gives you +58 Armor with all other stats being the same including a crit bonus. I guess this makes the Troll ring arcane? I don't know about the Fang of Fenrir, but the Lunar shouldn't be boosted as its the best mage amulet in my opinion. I don't think anyone can give a reasonable argument for not boosting the mythic warrior amulet. Given that the mage mythic helm & rogue hooks were boosted.