PDA

View Full Version : Re-roll help

Deke
09-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Good morning everyone,

Will someone with a big heart, and a lot of time on their hands please do me a big favor?
Explain to me (in an easy to understand way) from A to Z exactly what a "re-roll" is?
How do I get one? What is a drop? etc. etc. Every thing I should know about a "re-roll".
Or, if you can point me to game guide or something like that which would have easy to follow directions
for the "re-roll" procedure.
I have read threads about it and Googled it, but haven't found a good explanation of a "re-roll".

I am currently at lvl 34, so I guess that I can go without it, but if it makes the game more enjoyable,
and I can get better stuff I sure would like to know how to go about "re-rolling".

Thank you very much,
Deke and Dinella

Faliziaga
09-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Maybe this can help you:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?85-How-Luck-Enhancers-Work

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-12-2013, 06:23 AM
Buy plat buy 100% re-roll and start killing bosses. Im serious

Oxymoron
09-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Hi, re-roll is basically going one better than the original drop u were gonna get from the boss ie if u were gonna get a yellow drop from that boss, u will re-roll it to the next better, in this case, a green.

Also our daily combos and plat combo elixirs grant a 3o-35% chance for re-roll, meaning if u killed 10 bosses, u will get to re-roll on 3-3.5 of the drops. There r currently 2 100% re-roll elixirs in the plat store, the 80 plats shamrock one that comes with 4x xp, 3x arm n dam, the 20 plats shamus ale that only grant 100% reroll with no additional power.

Depending on what u aiming for n yr ability to buy plats, i would say a daily blessing combo is usually rather reliable re-roll tool. Play more, kill more bosses, have fun n the drops will come, good luck!!!

Griffinfan
09-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi, re-roll is basically going one better than the original drop u were gonna get from the boss ie if u were gonna get a yellow drop from that boss, u will re-roll it to the next better, in this case, a green.

Also our daily combos and plat combo elixirs grant a 3o-35% chance for re-roll, meaning if u killed 10 bosses, u will get to re-roll on 3-3.5 of the drops. There r currently 2 100% re-roll elixirs in the plat store, the 80 plats shamrock one that comes with 4x xp, 3x arm n dam, the 20 plats shamus ale that only grant 100% reroll with no additional power.

Depending on what u aiming for n yr ability to buy plats, i would say a daily blessing combo is usually rather reliable re-roll tool. Play more, kill more bosses, have fun n the drops will come, good luck!!!

Pretty close,

Here is how a reroll works. It is based completely on the percentage of the reroll you have.

For Example: If you have a 30% chance to reroll, then everytime you get a drop imagine a giant dice is thrown, there is a 30% chance it will land on and rerolled item from your drop. If you receive another drop, the dice is thrown again and you have 30% chance again to get an rerolled drop.

It is based completely on probability and chance, there is no way to really measure exactly how many rerolls you will receive in X amount of drops.