PDA

View Full Version : Loki at 35 attacks me!!

Kakashis
09-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Haha this dog has gone from once healing enemies to now attacking the owner! Well, it doesn't take away my health nor does it stun me, but it's annoying to see and hear myself getting hit everytime I use his arcane ability!

FluffNStuff
09-12-2013, 02:10 PM
There are no bad Loki's, just bad Loki owners. Irresponsible owners run their poor little pets into danger over and over and then get surprised when they end up violent and turn on them? This is just another symptom of the larger problem of egg farmers. They kill the parents and steal these eggs selling them to highest bidder just to make a profit. Join me to help these poor victims by only adopting full grown pets from the stable.

* Note, I also rescue lost or abused animals so feel free to turn over any Sameal or Glacian Eggs you find, and I will take good care of them.

Zanpakuto
09-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Haha loki hates me

IronMonkey
09-13-2013, 12:05 AM
It hits not only you but the other players near it as well.

unknownkj
09-15-2013, 01:49 AM
U forgot to feed it that's why

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Alfai
09-15-2013, 10:35 PM
A pet that went bonkers against the master got issues.

He is slowly turning into mobs i guess.too many errors lately anyyhing can happen.
You might wanna rename him and purchase another.see if he then behaves when theres another loki.added confusion can sometimes restore order

I feel sorry for you tho i have to admit laughing with tears :) hang in there

Desperoto
09-16-2013, 08:34 AM
There are no bad Loki's, just bad Loki owners. Irresponsible owners run their poor little pets into danger over and over and then get surprised when they end up violent and turn on them? This is just another symptom of the larger problem of egg farmers. They kill the parents and steal these eggs selling them to highest bidder just to make a profit. Join me to help these poor victims by only adopting full grown pets from the stable.

* Note, I also rescue lost or abused animals so feel free to turn over any Sameal or Glacian Eggs you find, and I will take good care of them.

My Malison killed 20k+ mobs so he's the mean one, and he's a fat dagon, every 10 minutes he wants food that costs 900 GOLD EACH!? And after that they attack us?

Venom
09-17-2013, 03:30 AM
Hire a dog trainer. I charge 100k for a one-minute training session. He should be fine after that.

Sariita
09-17-2013, 07:08 PM
A pet that went bonkers against the master got issues.

He is slowly turning into mobs i guess.too many errors lately anyyhing can happen.
You might wanna rename him and purchase another.see if he then behaves when theres another loki.added confusion can sometimes restore order

I feel sorry for you tho i have to admit laughing with tears :) hang in there
I have Two Lokis already :) He doesn't attack me anymore!!! Finally xD

Sariita
09-17-2013, 07:09 PM
And Defamed, Lol