PDA

View Full Version : Chat Needs to be Moderated

Growwle
09-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Chat in BD needs to be moderated, there are some mental deficients who forget, or don't care that young kids play this game too.

csb
09-12-2013, 06:19 PM
No kidding. I used to play PL, which is a cartoon game that is appropriate for children. The language there was disgusting. And, it wasn't just a few people, it was like half of the people in the market zones all participated.

Honestly, I think normal people rarely play games. I rarely meet really messed up people in real life, but often in online games. My guild leader in DL would take drugs at night, and delete all the guild members, then not remember what he did in the morning. He said he had problems, and said he was in therapy. His in-game name was something like InvincibleImmortal. I find that the most self promoting names often are associated with the most messed up people. Makes me wonder about the player 'god' in BD.

Growwle
09-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Sometimes normal people + anonymity = no restraint. Also, God / Satan have nothing to do with how people act, we make our own choices.

Y O L O
09-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Chat in BD needs to be moderated, there are some mental deficients who forget, or don't care that young kids play this game too.

Thank you, I've seen multiple cuss words used on chat but as always all have been reported by me.

glengon
09-12-2013, 09:00 PM
No kidding. I used to play PL, which is a cartoon game that is appropriate for children. The language there was disgusting. And, it wasn't just a few people, it was like half of the people in the market zones all participated.

Honestly, I think normal people rarely play games. I rarely meet really messed up people in real life, but often in online games. My guild leader in DL would take drugs at night, and delete all the guild members, then not remember what he did in the morning. He said he had problems, and said he was in therapy. His in-game name was something like InvincibleImmortal. I find that the most self promoting names often are associated with the most messed up people. Makes me wonder about the player 'god' in BD.
Lol...

Cheenivie
09-19-2013, 07:20 AM
If they dont moderate it its prolly cause ur allowed to use em no?

Justg
09-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Mute is coming in Battle Dragons with the next client I believe.

Applejaqs
09-20-2013, 09:57 AM
How strict of a mute will it be? Like the one on DL?

Iphoneington
09-20-2013, 10:06 AM
There'll always be people like this in any game you play. I'll usually ask them to stop or basically mute them if the harsh language continues. Let's just remember to be mature about things and keep a civil manner when we play.

Multibird
09-30-2013, 10:50 PM
Much needed

Bookmark
10-01-2013, 06:28 PM
At least now we have the option to ignore players.

OJDB
10-07-2013, 05:30 AM
Since the new update added "Ignore" (which ignores all of the chat of that specific player) then what if there is something inappopriate word, it will be seen by the people as *****, like a word filter?