PDA

View Full Version : Psn , bf3?

Dusk Will Decend
09-12-2013, 06:42 PM
If you have either, message me your names!!

NotYoCookiez
09-12-2013, 06:56 PM
No.

Dusk Will Decend
09-12-2013, 10:03 PM
No.

Just don't comment, lol.

Spyce
09-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Wrong section.

COD is where it's at.

Roberto077
09-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Wrong section. BFBC2 was where it was at.

Iphoneington
09-12-2013, 10:59 PM
• Battlefield 3
• Black Ops 2
• PS3
Add me if you're interested? "Felixgua97"

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-12-2013, 11:28 PM
zZ_Ez_Trickz_zZ

xbabybugszx
09-14-2013, 06:32 AM
Xbow 360 ftw

Deathofan
09-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Xbow 360 ftw
The real OpTics play in xbox 360 :encouragement:

Trenton
09-14-2013, 07:47 AM
The real OpTics play in xbox 360 :encouragement: OH WOW big deal

:P

I hate when people say that, "Omg the "PRO MLG PLAYERS are on xbox!" xD

Roberto077
09-14-2013, 08:11 AM
OH WOW big deal

:P

I hate when people say that, "Omg the "PRO MLG PLAYERS are on xbox!" xD

Because it isn't true xD most "pro" players play PS3. Personally, I think Call of Duty requires no talent to play. There is little to no strategy and builds barely even matter.

Spyce
09-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Because it isn't true xD most "pro" players play PS3. Personally, I think Call of Duty requires no talent to play. There is little to no strategy and builds barely even matter.

COD is mostly based on your reaction time in Multiplayer.

Zombies takes the most skill.

Trenton
09-14-2013, 08:33 AM

Zombies takes the most skill. yea, run around in circles and get lucky with mystery box

#SKILL

Spyce
09-14-2013, 08:34 AM
yea, run around in circles and get lucky with mystery box

#SKILL

There's more to it then that.. -.-

1v1 me on Xbox please.

Trenton
09-14-2013, 10:13 AM
There's more to it then that.. -.-

1v1 me on Xbox please. i dun have an xbox, my brother does.

and since when can you 1v1 on zombies

Roberto077
09-14-2013, 10:32 AM

Zombies takes the most skill.

You mean getting trains then wiped with a wonder weapon?

And also, reaction time can only play a part when you have perfect connection. If offline against friends I do well but in online there is always a delay on animation making it harder to do just about anything.

xbabybugszx
09-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Add me on xbox if anyone has, ign Excusesz

Cahaun
09-14-2013, 11:39 AM
PS3: Abekrie
I have Battlefield 3 and Black Ops as my main two multiplayer games to play with others. I also have...

PC Steam Account: Abekrie (Original no?)
Garry's Mod, Synergy (Half-life 2 Co-op basically), Half-life Deathmatch 1 and 2, Star Wars: Battlefront 1 and 2, Battlefield 3 (Soon. I'm getting a 7750 or a 7790 GPU so that I can play it), and Arma 2 (free version) so far as my multiplayer PC games.

Iphoneington
09-14-2013, 12:35 PM
All I read on here is people attacking each others comments saying "well this is better than that" or "all the "Pros" play on PS3/Xbox." In reality it all depends on how good of a player you are ( or how much you play ). There are always going to be pros and cons to games... Also when I read this comment, "yes you run around in a circle and get lucky with a mystery box," this made me laugh because basically all you do is run around and shoot. That being said, it does take more strategy to actually implement this into the game so you can survive past level 10.

Z
09-14-2013, 12:58 PM
My 12 yr old can solo to lvl 30+ on zombies where I can barely get to 10, but my multiplayer skill are better my kd is a respectable 1.5 to his .83

Iphoneington
09-14-2013, 01:03 PM
My 12 yr old can solo to lvl 30+ on zombies where I can barely get to 10, but my multiplayer skill are better my kd is a respectable 1.5 to his .83 Keep in mind, a lot of people just camp in BO2 ;)

Z
09-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Keep in mind, a lot of people just camp in BO2 ;)

Right but that's also why they have a score per minute stat, mine is like 270 for tdm and someone with a high kdr and low spm 95 out of a hundred times will be the campers. Believe me stats tell all about a player :)

Spyce
09-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Right but that's also why they have a score per minute stat, mine is like 270 for tdm and someone with a high kdr and low spm 95 out of a hundred times will be the campers. Believe me stats tell all about a player :)

Your son?

Zentry
09-14-2013, 02:10 PM
No.
Couldn't have said it better myself lol

Z
09-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Your son?

I'm sorry I don't understand the question. Do I have a son? Yes I have 2 one 12 and one 6

Spyce
09-14-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm sorry I don't understand the question. Do I have a son? Yes I have 2 one 12 and one 6

You said your son is better at Zombies than you?
Wow.

razerfingers
09-14-2013, 03:04 PM
Wow thia thread is full of fanboys

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Z
09-14-2013, 03:20 PM
You said your son is better at Zombies than you?
Wow.

Yes, yes he is. Largely in part because of the fact that I play in hard core mode. If there was a hardcore mode in zombies, perhaps I'd be good.

Kingzila
09-14-2013, 03:56 PM
You should post this in off topic section

Z
09-14-2013, 04:02 PM
You should post this in off topic section

Yes maybe wrong section, but its a decent conversation that isn't bothering anyone, thanks tho

Roberto077
09-14-2013, 04:31 PM

In Call of Duty, a person with 20 minutes of game time can get 6x multi-kills in one shot of a mortar. In League of Legends, a person who has played for a year still probably wont get a 5x multi-kill with a full burst combo and assistance from his team.

Cahaun
09-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Wow this thread is full of fanboys

Happens a lot. There quite a few Battlefield and Call of Duty fanboys that like to fight at each other all the time with random interjections by Halo and Arma fanboys.
I tend to avoid comparing different games as, when you do, all you get is flaming and overreacting fanboys.
Trolls take advantage of it and purposely shout out that "LOL Bloops is waaaay better than Battlefield! LOL". Gets annoying seeing stuff like this, but we can avoid it all by respecting people even if they play a game you don't like.

Z
09-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Its all it someone's taste in games, battlefield's maps are too big. I like call of duty non stop action. Its all preference. They're pretty equal.

Iphoneington
09-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Its all it someone's taste in games, battlefield's maps are too big. I like call of duty non stop action. Its all preference. They're pretty equal. Agreed

Trenton
09-14-2013, 05:07 PM
I loved the interactive maps of Battlefield. Now that CoD Ghost is giving interactive maps, and character customization, etc. that's where I'll be with Ps4 :)

DocDoBig
09-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Random Comment:

I play on Wii.

xbabybugszx
09-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Random Comment:

I play on Wii.

Pro, I used to play on wii too! Great times, actually took skill to play

Roberto077
09-14-2013, 07:47 PM
Happens a lot. There quite a few Battlefield and Call of Duty fanboys that like to fight at each other all the time with random interjections by Halo and Arma fanboys.
I tend to avoid comparing different games as, when you do, all you get is flaming and overreacting fanboys.
Trolls take advantage of it and purposely shout out that "LOL Bloops is waaaay better than Battlefield! LOL". Gets annoying seeing stuff like this, but we can avoid it all by respecting people even if they play a game you don't like.

I rarely see Arma fanboys anywhere. CoD fans are usually the overreacting people though since it is such an overrated game, same for Halo 4 (Halo 3 is still my favorite game of all time, mostly because of campaign and Forge). Battlefield is rightfully good. Sometimes games won't be entertaining, but when the match gets good, it gets REALLY GOOD. Call of Duty is a similar experience each time, kill stuff, earn points, level up. Battlefield is a very varied experience, sometimes boring, sometimes epic. Halo is so customizable that you can practically make Call of Duty inside Halo. Pocket Legends is a fully cooperative game with far more customization (than CoD and Battlefield combined) and requires a good amount of knowledge and talent to play.

Every game has it's own play style, but that doesn't classify the skill it takes. And skill doesn't classify if a game is good or not. Minecraft for example, no skill, good game (that's being said by a player who despises playing Minecraft). Another example is League of Legends, it requires a crap load of talent, skill, customization and experience, but only 32 million players like the game (bad example? I don't care).

grenadiers
09-15-2013, 12:34 AM

I rarely see Arma fanboys anywhere. CoD fans are usually the overreacting people though since it is such an overrated game, same for Halo 4 (Halo 3 is still my favorite game of all time, mostly because of campaign and Forge). Battlefield is rightfully good. Sometimes games won't be entertaining, but when the match gets good, it gets REALLY GOOD. Call of Duty is a similar experience each time, kill stuff, earn points, level up. Battlefield is a very varied experience, sometimes boring, sometimes epic. Halo is so customizable that you can practically make Call of Duty inside Halo. Pocket Legends is a fully cooperative game with far more customization (than CoD and Battlefield combined) and requires a good amount of knowledge and talent to play.

Every game has it's own play style, but that doesn't classify the skill it takes. And skill doesn't classify if a game is good or not. Minecraft for example, no skill, good game (that's being said by a player who despises playing Minecraft). Another example is League of Legends, it requires a crap load of talent, skill, customization and experience, but only 32 million players like the game (bad example? I don't care).halo 3 custom games were the best. I can't play them anymore because my account got banned(for unspoken reasons lol) that had all my friends that hosted games. Sighhh I miss those games. If anyone has cod waw for Xbox and wants to play some modded zombies hmu. Gt: iiShaRTs. Send me a message that says sts or something. I don't add randoms

razerfingers
09-15-2013, 10:50 AM

Gotcha, see. Call of duty has too many immature players with mics and just rage and dont use them for tactics lmao

Freobr
09-15-2013, 11:35 AM

Actually the fact is that most professional players play on XBOX.

1. There's a lot less hackers on COD on XBOX than PS3.
2. Better internet connection
3. Less disturbance by little kids.

For example you can look up mw2 videos on YouTube 75% are XBOX.

Revealing
09-15-2013, 12:13 PM
Pew pew ps3 rules ID wil remain secret lel

razerfingers
09-15-2013, 12:14 PM

Yeah, some people can afford a monthly online subscription or buy ps3 you don't have to and it doesnt make you have no life because well.. sometikes it gets hacked and down for maintnence for a month and a half lol!

Roberto077
09-15-2013, 12:22 PM

For the longest time, I didn't encounter any good players of mw3 or bo2 on xbox. But the most professional gamers actually play PC :/

My first comment wasn't very well thought out.

Trenton
09-15-2013, 01:14 PM

For example you can look up mw2 videos on YouTube 75% are XBOX. Really? Using my brother's Xbox for about a month, that's where I found out I was gay because I listened to a couple 10 yr olds ;)

Cahaun
09-15-2013, 01:36 PM

Every game has it's own play style, but that doesn't classify the skill it takes. And skill doesn't classify if a game is good or not. Minecraft for example, no skill, good game (that's being said by a player who despises playing Minecraft). Another example is League of Legends, it requires a crap load of talent, skill, customization and experience, but only 32 million players like the game (bad example? I don't care).halo 3 custom games were the best. I can't play them anymore because my account got banned(for unspoken reasons lol) that had all my friends that hosted games. Sighhh I miss those games. If anyone has cod waw for Xbox and wants to play some modded zombies hmu. Gt: iiShaRTs. Send me a message that says sts or something. I don't add randoms
@Robert I didn't really mean to put in Arma and Halo fans as if they were bad. By all means, those two seem to be the most tolerant and mature crowds as they don't just go barging into Youtube crying out that their game is soooo much better than others.
@grenadiers Halo 3 has a place in my heart. I've had too much time put into those custom matches with two connected X360 consoles. Have you ever played Infected with the Infected as invisible, Max speed, and less gravity? Fun times.

grenadiers
09-15-2013, 01:57 PM

@Robert I didn't really mean to put in Arma and Halo fans as if they were bad. By all means, those two seem to be the most tolerant and mature crowds as they don't just go barging into Youtube crying out that their game is soooo much better than others.
@grenadiers Halo 3 has a place in my heart. I've had too much time put into those custom matches with two connected X360 consoles. Have you ever played Infected with the Infected as invisible, Max speed, and less gravity? Fun times.I've played everything haha. I liked the custom games like jailbreak or duck hunt etc. I don't even remember the name for the one where you have to run and smash through an obsticle course while being chased by a slow invincible zombie with a hammer lol

NotYoCookiez
09-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Just don't comment, lol.

Ok.

Spyce
09-15-2013, 08:03 PM
I got my KD reset in BO2 -.-

Freobr
09-16-2013, 04:16 AM
I don't say there's no little annoying kids but I know that there is a more on PS3

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-16-2013, 06:36 AM
I dont play much cod but hey i know cod is more about skills then PL just pressing skillings and wishing to dodge :) gf

Roberto077
09-16-2013, 08:15 AM
I dont play much cod but hey i know cod is more about skills then PL just pressing skillings and wishing to dodge :) gf

Wrong. PL requires builds, stats, and combos whereas CoD is just point and shoot.

Freobr
09-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Wrong. PL requires builds, stats, and combos whereas CoD is just point and shoot.

In my opinion they are pretty much even. It's a lot harder to get a good pvp build in PL than in COD because there is a lot of variety unlike cod and it costs a lot of money. In other hand when you get a good build and learn your combos you're pretty much done and all you do is spam skills, when cod takes always skills.

Roberto077
09-16-2013, 11:05 AM
In my opinion they are pretty much even. It's a lot harder to get a good pvp build in PL than in COD because there is a lot of variety unlike cod and it costs a lot of money. In other hand when you get a good build and learn your combos you're pretty much done and all you do is spam skills, when cod takes always skills.

Reaction time is a skill required in all video games. CoD is only reaction time and nothing else, unless you say spraying and praying as skill.

grenadiers
09-16-2013, 12:55 PM

Reaction time is a skill required in all video games. CoD is only reaction time and nothing else, unless you say spraying and praying as skill.you my friend sound very ignorant. There is way more skill requirements to be good in cod then just reaction time. Do you think people with high kill counts every game just run around cluelessly until they see someone and they just react fast? No. You have to be able to read the spawns, know which way the majority of the players are going to be going, plan out your flanking tactic on the run, and still be accurate and fast enough to pull it off when you are going up against 4-6 players trying to kill you. With just reaction time alone you will not succeed in having many kills each game. Your kdr might be good but that's about it.

razerfingers
09-16-2013, 01:20 PM
you my friend sound very ignorant. There is way more skill requirements to be good in cod then just reaction time. Do you think people with high kill counts every game just run around cluelessly until they see someone and they just react fast? No. You have to be able to read the spawns, know which way the majority of the players are going to be going, plan out your flanking tactic on the run, and still be accurate and fast enough to pull it off when you are going up against 4-6 players trying to kill you. With just reaction time alone you will not succeed in having many kills each game. Your kdr might be good but that's about it.

Thats why i don't like small maps lol!

grenadiers
09-16-2013, 02:09 PM
you my friend sound very ignorant. There is way more skill requirements to be good in cod then just reaction time. Do you think people with high kill counts every game just run around cluelessly until they see someone and they just react fast? No. You have to be able to read the spawns, know which way the majority of the players are going to be going, plan out your flanking tactic on the run, and still be accurate and fast enough to pull it off when you are going up against 4-6 players trying to kill you. With just reaction time alone you will not succeed in having many kills each game. Your kdr might be good but that's about it.

Thats why i don't like small maps lol!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.I love them both lol it just depends on what kind of mood I am in

razerfingers
09-16-2013, 05:36 PM
I love them both lol it just depends on what kind of mood I am in

Haha i prefer trolling snipers lmfao.

Roberto077
09-16-2013, 05:39 PM

You can succeed without knowing any of those things. Plus, all of the things you listed are essentially in all PvP multiplayer games. And if you don't know the spawns, you can still easily find out where the people are going since there is a giant indicator over the objective.

Plus, when you can kill someone with a single shot from most guns, reaction time plays a huge part, whereas in a game like Halo or League or legends or even some parts of Pocket Legends, you take more than a single shot to die, so you can counter and disorient your opponent.

Sure, there may be map components, but when it comes down to combat, it's whoever hits first.

(CoD duty has been known for it's terrible spawning system since Black Ops)

Spyce
09-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Haha i prefer trolling snipers lmfao.

You know what's fun?

Joining a game and trapping players in the corner while using an asian accent.

Roberto077
09-16-2013, 05:41 PM
You know what's fun?

Joining a game and trapping players in the corner while using an asian accent.

Kevin1811? What is Call of Duty? This is Modern Warfare 2, not Call of Duty.

Spyce
09-16-2013, 05:46 PM
Kevin1811? What is Call of Duty? This is Modern Warfare 2, not Call of Duty.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmAsxFQbEg4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvmAsxFQbEg4

I do this all the time with my friends!

Cahaun
09-16-2013, 06:16 PM
http://youtu.be/gp6zsID4ng8
The things that can happen in Battlefield can be so... unique.

grenadiers
09-16-2013, 11:03 PM

You can succeed without knowing any of those things. Plus, all of the things you listed are essentially in all PvP multiplayer games. And if you don't know the spawns, you can still easily find out where the people are going since there is a giant indicator over the objective.

Plus, when you can kill someone with a single shot from most guns, reaction time plays a huge part, whereas in a game like Halo or League or legends or even some parts of Pocket Legends, you take more than a single shot to die, so you can counter and disorient your opponent.

Sure, there may be map components, but when it comes down to combat, it's whoever hits first.

(CoD duty has been known for it's terrible spawning system since Black Ops)I wasn't aware that we were talking about hardcore? Because in the game in normal you it takes 3-4 easily and you will get out gunned if you do not have good accuracy. Unless you are going up against a noob. But black ops 2 matches you with players of equal skill for the most part. And I never said you couldn't succeed without knowing them. I'm just saying there is definitely a big gap between the players who do and the ones who don't. I have seen many sucky people with a very fast reaction time. And not in all cases will you both see each other at the same time.

Roberto077
09-17-2013, 05:39 AM
I wasn't aware that we were talking about hardcore? Because in the game in normal you it takes 3-4 easily and you will get out gunned if you do not have good accuracy. Unless you are going up against a noob. But black ops 2 matches you with players of equal skill for the most part. And I never said you couldn't succeed without knowing them. I'm just saying there is definitely a big gap between the players who do and the ones who don't. I have seen many sucky people with a very fast reaction time. And not in all cases will you both see each other at the same time.

Not Hardcore. MLG. Huge difference.

Dusk Will Decend
09-17-2013, 06:22 AM
What have I done. O_o

I've been gone, sorry for lack of involvement in the conversation.

Here's my two sense.
I'm extremely good, with a 9.00 kdr in black ops 1 ( not exactly hard to get running dogs and using Famas ) and also I have a 3.97 kdr on Battlefield 3, which is extremely hard to do, seeing as to how I'm a warrant officer III, ( l36 to you CoD noobs ;) ). I'm soon going to start commentary videos/breakdowns/ suggestion/ you-make-my-loadout vids, so be mindful of that! I'll be posting link as soon as my HDpvr gets here.

On the topic of PS3/Xbox, the ancient question: which is better?

It's a matter of preference. That's it.

For me personally, it has nothing to do with the skill levels of the people who play multiplayer, because I'm mainly a bf3 fanboy. In bf3 someone who's a colonel 100 can drop you as easily as a private first class. It's the more diverse game, in terms of comparing CoD and BF. ( which i rarely like doing, they're their oen games people xD )

I prefer Sony, over Microsoft. There are various reasons, and some of them are wholly biasef. I DO enjoy Xbox, and I have both however. I grew up on PS1, to 2, and on. I will continue to grow into the next gen. I played xbox for Fable exclusively, and a bit of Halo.

So coming from my unbiased standpoint, I prefer PS3. Everything from the fluidity of rje menus, to the comfortably fitted controller.

So if you have ps3, come join me! If not, I'll add you on Live as well, just for the lulz. Thank everyone for your contributions, and helping to make the thread such a success.

Roberto077
09-17-2013, 07:20 AM
Xbox 360 >/= PS3
PS4 > Xbox One

In my opinion, that is.

Revealing
09-17-2013, 09:24 AM
^^ Ay caramba

Freobr
09-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Xbox 360 >/= PS3
PS4 > Xbox One

In my opinion, that is.

As for this thing, XBOX One did a lot of changes to their console during the releasing. For now XBOX has a better controller in different aspects that has been reviewed many times and proved that this is the case. PS3 seems to have a little bit better processor but at the end of the day both processors are really strong so I don't really see a reason why not to buy XBOX One for that reason because both consoles won't lag. XBOX changed the feature that loaning games will now be free of charge. The battle between
these consoles will be pretty much the same but the thing that PS changed from 3 to 4 was that the internet thing costs now just like XBOX. This will probably smaller their
number of customers. I've heard that exclusive games are better at PS4 but I don't really mind because I don't play them. Overall both consoles are really similar like last
time and it all depends what have you been used to and which system do you like.

Roberto077
09-17-2013, 02:13 PM
As for this thing, XBOX One did a lot of changes to their console during the releasing. For now XBOX has a better controller in different aspects that has been reviewed many times and proved that this is the case. PS3 seems to have a little bit better processor but at the end of the day both processors are really strong so I don't really see a reason why not to buy XBOX One for that reason because both consoles won't lag. XBOX changed the feature that loaning games will now be free or charge. The battle between
these consoles will be pretty much the same but the thing that PS changed from 3 to 4 was that the internet thing costs now just like XBOX. This will probably smaller their
number of customers. I've heard that exclusive games are better at PS4 but I don't really mind because I don't play them. Overall both consoles are really similar like last
time and it all depends what have you been used to and which system do you like.

I definitely like the PS4 exclusives better. Since Bungie hadn't worked on a PS game before, they wanted to release exclusive PS content for Destiny, and Activision was more into PS CoD, so Ghosts is getting exclusives on XBox (Activision is working with Bungie on Destiny, so they needed to find a way to straighten it out.)

I'd much rather have a revolutionary game (Destiny) exclusive than Call of Duty Ghosts. Mostly because Call of Duty can't change to be like Destiny. Destiny is a multi-open world shooter RPG game whereas Ghosts is another FPS. I don't mean to make Ghosts sound like a bad game, I mean to say that it isn't changing the face of console gaming in the same magnitude as Destiny might.

DocDoBig
09-18-2013, 02:18 AM
Xbox 1 will be watching you.

I'm serious.

Itoopeo
09-18-2013, 02:22 AM
Cod and bf are lame.
Only saints row skyrim and gta v are good

saiyen
09-18-2013, 04:37 AM
Cod and bf are lame.

Lol
Saints row sucks!

Roberto077
09-18-2013, 05:23 AM
Cod and bf are lame.

It's a matter of opinion.

Itoopeo
09-18-2013, 05:37 AM
Even nfs mostwanted2 is better than cod and bf

Roberto077
09-18-2013, 05:47 AM
Even nfs mostwanted2 is better than cod and bf

Opinion.

Trenton
09-18-2013, 07:01 AM
Opinion. You get em' Rob!

saiyen
09-18-2013, 08:26 AM
It's a matter of opinion.

Its a matter of fact :p

Roberto077
09-18-2013, 08:52 AM

And opinion.

Itoopeo
09-18-2013, 09:04 AM

And opinion.

Opinion you have in your pants!

Revealing
09-18-2013, 09:31 AM
Xbox 1 will be watching you.

I'm serious.

EEEEEEK MY GAWD XBOW1

Down with xbowx

Roberto077
09-18-2013, 12:18 PM
Opinion you have in your pants!

That part isn't an opinion, that one is a fact.

grenadiers
09-18-2013, 01:36 PM
Just unplug it when you are done using it. Problem solved lol

DocDoBig
09-18-2013, 02:20 PM
Btw, GTA 5 already pwned bf4 and cod ghost

.... together at once.

Cahaun
09-18-2013, 02:59 PM

.... together at once.

It'll be better for GTA V once they release it for PC. I'm not a PC elitist, but I do know that a game with 60-120FPS plays a lot smoother than the 30FPS that consoles have. I played consoles for years, and when I got to PC gaming, the 60FPS+ really sticks out to me.

I personally won't compare GTA V with Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty: Ghost (Or even have CoD:Ghost and BF4 being side by side. Different games) until the last two are released for current gen and PC. Once next gen versions come out, then I'll judge them again on a different playing field.

Blastyou
09-18-2013, 04:54 PM

.... together at once.

It's amazing so far. The missions are so varied and interesting and the story line is more engaging than most games I've played.

And obviously it has all the normal fun you'd expect from GTA. :D

Roberto077
09-18-2013, 05:16 PM

.... together at once.

Because it's GTA... but wait for the other games to release before judging them. Also, they're in two separate genres, so comparing them only works in a few aspects like smoothness and bugs.

Megamage
09-19-2013, 04:50 AM
Im Colonel 100 in Bf3 and got two L50s in BFBC2 ;) Playing on PC
(If ya say BF has no action play a round of Isla Sqdm in Bfbc2 )

Zaonabiuibil
09-19-2013, 08:51 PM
As of now The Last of Us takes the cake for best multiplayer, it's honestly the most incredible multiplayer I've ever played, and certainly the most original.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Spyce
09-19-2013, 08:57 PM
Holy Jesus.

GTA V is amazing..

saiyen
09-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Gta5 is kickass, i loved the multiplayer...

razerfingers
09-20-2013, 12:53 PM
The xbox1 is sold out, ps4 sold out first so all the slow noobs had to buy a xbox1 lawl.

Cahaun
09-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Battlefield 4 Beta is coming out in less than 2 weeks on October 1 (Closed) and then opens up to the public on October 4.

razerfingers
09-21-2013, 10:24 AM
Bought GTA V because i went through a midlife crisis yesterday. Way better than buying saints row the third new that game has too much damn purple. And ahhh Los Santos.. missed that place and found grove street by accident lmao. Whipping through town and smashed into the garage at end of cultisac by accident xD

Cahaun
09-24-2013, 04:46 AM
Six more days until the closed beta. I'll see you all in the battlefield when the beta becomes open three days after.

razerfingers
09-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Ill be in the closed beta ;)