PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys serious?

Uziscata
09-12-2013, 08:55 PM
So with this new update, increase war dmg in pvp and more crit mages...
Did you guys think this through, cause I dont think you understand how mages crit. Or how much dmg a warrior does
Maybe you guys should try 1vs1ing a warrior with maul and sameul pet and rethink your update.
A lot of warriors can already do a lot more dmg than some rogues. ANd with maul some warriors have higher dmg than rogues so why increase it even more? Rogues are becoming useless in pvp cause mages and warriors now do the same amount of damage.
Good mages do even more dmg, and their crits are much higher than rogues. So when you guys updated last time saying less dmg in pvp but now you have increased it more for wars and mages what about rogues?
Arcane hooks are even worse now than they were before, quills are better.
Congratulations sts you have no made rogues useless in pvp.
In the fact that wars have so much health, and mages get stun, crit and a shield. And what do rogues get nothing, the only thing we had was high dmg but now thats gone to.
Guess ill just pve for the rest of al time.
Goood job

wowdah
09-12-2013, 09:00 PM
So with this new update, increase war dmg in pvp and more crit mages...
Did you guys think this through, cause I dont think you understand how mages crit. Or how much dmg a warrior does
Maybe you guys should try 1vs1ing a warrior with maul and sameul pet and rethink your update.
A lot of warriors can already do a lot more dmg than some rogues. ANd with maul some warriors have higher dmg than rogues so why increase it even more? Rogues are becoming useless in pvp cause mages and warriors now do the same amount of damage.
Good mages do even more dmg, and their crits are much higher than rogues. So when you guys updated last time saying less dmg in pvp but now you have increased it more for wars and mages what about rogues?
Arcane hooks are even worse now than they were before, quills are better.
Congratulations sts you have no made rogues useless in pvp.
In the fact that wars have so much health, and mages get stun, crit and a shield. And what do rogues get nothing, the only thing we had was high dmg but now thats gone to.
Guess ill just pve for the rest of al time.
Goood job

we used to be enemies (sort of) but now i wanna be ur friend after that post

Uziscata
09-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Lol :):)anyone that agrees with my post is my friend !

Serancha
09-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Both mages and warriors can easily clear 400 damage now with the right gear - which many in pvp do.

A fully geared rogue can reach 376 damage tops. So the supposed damage class is now outgunned by over 25 damage - closer to 40 - by both other classes in the game.

And so why do they INCREASE the damage warriors can deal? With the amount of mauls that have been released, pvp balance was already thrown all to hell - now it is downright hopeless.

Zeus
09-12-2013, 09:14 PM
It's alright guys, people are going to look at kills and think rogue are the best class for PvP when all it really is: kill stealing. Now, if you put a rogue against any of the two other classes, I guarantee that the other classes (provided they know how to PvP) will win.

But of course, all any of the other classes is going to care about is the kill board and leaderboard at the end of the day.

The balance before this "re balance" was great! Hardly anyone was complaining! Infact, many sorcerers even stated that it was one of the most balanced caps. Now, why fix something that wasn't broken??

Uziscata
09-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Yeah exactly ser!
Couldnt agree more

Delphina
09-12-2013, 09:31 PM
We always welcome constructive feedback. You are welcome to post a constructive thread.

I'm going to close up this thread for the following reasons:

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.