PDA

View Full Version : Free Respec

Deke
09-13-2013, 01:09 AM
Good morning everyone,

It's free respec weekend, and I don't know anything about respec. Will someone explain it to me?
I don't want to fool around with any numbers or settings unless I know that I am not going to
mess something up.

I would like to respec "Dinella", but I don't want to cause her any harm. Can I get some advice please??

Thanks in advance,
Deke and Dinella

Aerospacegod
09-13-2013, 01:36 AM
Just write down you specs (str dex int) as well as your skills and layout so you can put them back later if needed.

You can try full, str, full dex, full int, mix and match, try out new skills and find what you like most. Just remember it ends monday so don't leave it on a test sunday or you will have to pay to fix it.

Hustle Harder
09-13-2013, 01:37 AM
Whats the best build for warrior?

IronMonkey
09-13-2013, 01:43 AM
Hi Deke,

I guess you already know what respec means, what you don't know, imo, is how to respec your characters (toons) to get that best build. First, you might want to share to us what class you're playing and how do you mostly play (pve or pvp or both). You can go to Class Discussion to ask class-specific question on your toons.

Deke
09-13-2013, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the advice guys.
I thought that I should put my class and playing preference (but then I forgot).
I am playing a rogue, and I have only done PvE. PvP is another thing that I don't know anything about!!! LOL

Thanks again