PDA

View Full Version : Hidden changes in the last Update?

KingMartin
09-13-2013, 04:04 AM
Well, besides what was announced, I found two things:

1) Bael fight is now WAY harder on 36 lvl. Rogues get one hit shot and he can take like 70% of health of full myth upgraded tank.

2) During Ubermans quest with 40% reroll, I usually got like 1-2 crates. Today I stayed there longer and although most of the ppl had 40% reroll, I did not see a single crate in almost 60 minutes.

Perhaps it was just a bad luck, but if the crates drop got rarer, their price might recover a bit. I think crate drop rate should stay the same in places where you have to work for it (KM3 for example), but I would decrease drop rate in places like:

1) Tunnels - there are clearly AFK dudes collecting the loot from time to time (I hope not kills)

2) Places like Ghul where you wait for 3 wingmen and then kill them in one blow

As a compensation, perhaps low level bosses could drop some twink pinks, too.

Time will tell...

chitgoks
09-13-2013, 10:04 AM
tunnels kill count have been disabled so people just go there afking for the crates.

the game also needs to have the mobs first attack the players who are idling in tunnel and ulfang maps

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Carapace
09-13-2013, 11:12 AM
In regards to the Bael II and Krunch II fights, they were definitely brought up to equivalent level 36 elite boss fights. This was not intended as a stealth change, but it was left out of the notes posted.

Alfai
09-13-2013, 12:15 PM
In regards to the Bael II and Krunch II fights, they were definitely brought up to equivalent level 36 elite boss fights. This was not intended as a stealth change, but it was left out of the notes posted.

Hows the spawn rate coz god knows how i rotate the maps n run for few hours bt no luck.tried joining maps in different patterns since its all LUCK.
Remind me of how hellish childplays which took a month plus.

Taejo
09-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Remind me of how hellish childplays which took a month plus.

That's what makes it such a great achievement, though. It's truly something you work hard for - although some people get extremely lucky from time to time. Unfortunately, most players already have Bael/Krunch II accomplished so this doesn't really effect the masses.

Veluthe
09-14-2013, 12:05 AM
Regarding bael/krunch dont waste your time. Harder to find + tougher + crappier loot now = pointless.

Crates ya you were just unlucky most likely. And kills dont count there now which also sucks

I suggest you stick with elites since your part of "elite runners" lol.

Veluthe
09-14-2013, 12:05 AM
Regarding bael/krunch dont waste your time. Harder to find + tougher + crappier loot now = pointless.

Crates ya you were just unlucky most likely. And kills dont count there now which also sucks

KingMartin
09-14-2013, 01:18 AM

:D

But elites are so hard - ok, I will see what I can do about it lol :)

murderu
09-14-2013, 03:25 AM
About the locked crates drop you are 100% right i spent most of the day farming Ubermans but got not crates not even golden chests with lepre on and everybody with me didnt get any crates ,then i got a 25% luck elixir which makes it 40% luck and still no crates or golden chest ,lot of people are saying drop rates have been lowered which seems very true now ,bottom line if the drops rate dont go back to the way they were trust me ill be out of this game ,even after loosing over a $100 this past 2 weeks in this game.
thats my 2 cents

KingMartin
09-14-2013, 03:40 AM
About the locked crates drop you are 100% right i spent most of the day farming Ubermans but got not crates not even golden chests with lepre on and everybody with me didnt get any crates ,then i got a 25% luck elixir which makes it 40% luck and still no crates or golden chest ,lot of people are saying drop rates have been lowered which seems very true now ,bottom line if the drops rate dont go back to the way they were trust me ill be out of this game ,even after loosing over a $100 this past 2 weeks in this game.
thats my 2 cents

Frankly, KM3 is way better place to farm crates - 3 chances per 3 minutes plus random mob drops.

The nice thing about Tunnels was that I could do RL work and still collect crates in a small chrome window lol

Energizeric
09-14-2013, 05:22 AM
In response to the OP, it sounds like you are basically saying they got rid of all the lazy ways to make big money. I applaud that. The problem with having all of these lazy ways to make money is that it doesn't give much incentive for anyone to spend time in any difficult parts of the game. The best gear should be the biggest challenge to get.

chitgoks
09-14-2013, 06:07 AM
sts should remove the uberman and ulfang maps. those are just waste of time.

no kill count. many leech by dying and staying put. and the mobs do not attack those idling

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

CallMeOops
09-14-2013, 10:08 AM
That is 100% correct about Uberman, Each time I have loot elixir & Lep I went through 21 Uberman one time & nothing
They have in my opinion dropped down the rate of Locked Crates drops which hopefully is intended to bring up the prices of Locks has they are decreasing at a slow rate.

Alrisaia
09-14-2013, 10:19 AM
:D

But elites are so hard - ok, I will see what I can do about it lol :)

king you're one of the best elite players in the game don't sell yourself short.

KingMartin
09-14-2013, 01:08 PM
king you're one of the best elite players in the game don't sell yourself short.

It was such a smart advice - I could not resist lol :D