PDA

View Full Version : Pay Plat to Change Class?

PatsoeGamer
09-13-2013, 07:41 AM
As well as renaming a toon I thought it would be cool to have the ability to change class.

I have a ton of birds, bears and mages and rather than delete some and start over as fox or rhino I wondered if it would be cool to just have the option to pay platinum to change the class.

Thoughts?

Freobr
09-13-2013, 11:25 AM
I think it shouldn't be done but some elite members that have already tons of 70-76 high level same class toons could have the option to change class on some of their toons through support.

I think it would mess up PvP at some point when a class is OP.

angeldawn
09-13-2013, 11:42 AM
I have heard some games allow this. However, they can only do it with capped toons. And the new toons are below cap. For example 76 gets switched for a lvl 70.

I actually don't like this idea. I worked hard to cap all my toons. And others would just swap out toons to whatever is op at the moment.

Sheugokin
09-13-2013, 05:45 PM
^ Agreed and angel, I only see you pvping on Mage, you have bear and bird too?

angeldawn
09-14-2013, 12:56 AM
I have 6 toons at 76. One of each class and an additional Mage. I also have toons at most twink lvls. I enjoy mages the most. Just cuz u don't see them doesn't mean I don't have them :)

Edit. I'm prob one of very few pvpers that love to grind :)

NotFortal
09-22-2013, 06:24 AM
I have 6 toons at 76. One of each class and an additional Mage. I also have toons at most twink lvls. I enjoy mages the most. Just cuz u don't see them doesn't mean I don't have them :)

Edit. I'm prob one of very few pvpers that love to grind :)
So you're a PvPer now? :o and what's the point of having multiple characters of same class and level... I mean were you that bored lol? And who are your 50-66 if you have any?

angeldawn
09-22-2013, 07:04 AM
So you're a PvPer now? :o and what's the point of having multiple characters of same class and level... I mean were you that bored lol? And who are your 50-66 if you have any?

Yes I PVP. I have played PVP/CTF off and on since sewer cap. The person that introduced me to CTF was Trueplayer. I was in the first guild CTF tourney as well.

I enjoy multiple toons at cap. I enjoy capping. My intent of 2 mages at cap (for several caps now) was to have one pally and one int. But I can't stand pally so I never do that.

I have 6 at 76, a 75, 71, 66, 61, 56, 55, 51, 40, 36, 35, 28, 21, 18, 10. With tons of low lvl (below 30)

My toons are on a need to know basis :) (some are secret toons). My friends who need to know, know :)