PDA

View Full Version : Valkin passive attack

Ravager
09-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Valkin's passive attack makes the enemy bleed. As it upgrades, it attacks 2 to make them bleed. At level 15 it goes back to attacking 1 with high chance of stun. Most pets with this type of attack would upgrade to attack 3 with a chance to bleed. Is this intentional? I'd rather have It attack 3 than 1.

Nesox
09-13-2013, 10:39 AM
I would take one stunned over three bleeding slightly any day.

Ravager
09-13-2013, 11:35 AM
I prefer 3 being attacked for faster runs.

Pets with 1 attack are mostly for bosses. Since hardly any bosses get stunned its not as useful.

Rosna
09-13-2013, 12:21 PM
Valkin's passive attack makes the enemy bleed. As it upgrades, it attacks 2 to make them bleed. At level 15 it goes back to attacking 1 with high chance of stun. Most pets with this type of attack would upgrade to attack 3 with a chance to bleed. Is this intentional? I'd rather have It attack 3 than 1.

Better to bleed three than stun 1, as someone recently said, bosses are rarely stunned so therefore the bleed ability much better.

Serancha
09-13-2013, 02:15 PM
It isn't logical for it to target less enemies at a higher level. This pet is supposed to be for elite players - stunning one mob is not effective for most elite situations.