PDA

View Full Version : New Bael nd Krunch Spawn places

Desperoto
09-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Bael spawns AFTER Boss
Thnx to denx he confirmed it.
He already was seen in:
-Windmoore Harbor, after Boss (Confirmed)
-Crystal Caverns after Boss (Confirmed)
-Shuyal tower
-Hall of Valheim

He's not farmable anymore, killing a boss takes much longer then run to his spot and keep doing this till he's there. Even with the 'just run' strategy it could take up to 4-5 hours to find him. Now u have to kill the boss first to let him spawn. Running to the boss takes 30 seconds+ killing him 1-3 minutes (Bluecrab 30+ seconds) Imagine how long it could take? Ok, maybe u are lucky and u find him after a few runs... But that won't happen a lot! U still can Bael hunt, but trust me, it will take a lot longer!

VelvetBlossom
09-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Wow, youre nice! Thanks. Add me too I need farming friends.

Velvetblossom

Bullox
09-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Nice :)

aarrgggggg
09-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Thanx dude i was just thinking someone needs to do this now!!!!!!!!! Awesome

seksii
09-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes ty u very much

Taejo
09-13-2013, 12:55 PM
The update is coming. My guildies and me are big bael hunters.
I'll note the new spawn places and post screenshots of his spots.
Stay tuned for updates!
Tips are welcome.

Where they aren't:
-Grog beach
-Jurn woods
-Hall of Valheim
-Crystal Caverns
(Killed everyone, no new mob spawned somewhere.)

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but it was previously mentioned that the whole place holder mechanic of Bael/Krunch spawning has been completely revamped. We can't say for sure that this is still the manner in which they spawn, thus making your information somewhat speculative. However, I appreciate you and your guild's efforts to provide information to the community, and hope you figure it out soon!

EDIT:

We're looking at quite a few changes to Bael II and Krunch II with this upcoming patch. They were never intended to be farmed, but rather something lower level players would get lucky and find and then tell their guild/friends about.

Their loot tables have been changed to have less chance of dropping the very best items out of them. They're still chock-full of only pinks but won't have as big of a chance to drop Architect etc.

In addition, they have now been moved and have a different way of spawning in that won't be so easy to figure out by just running up to the spot where you know they are and see if they're there.

Victorj
09-13-2013, 01:00 PM
this is not accurate, as you killed every mob the "new" one sure spawned without noticing

Desperoto
09-13-2013, 01:06 PM
this is not accurate, as you killed every mob the "new" one sure spawned without noticing

I understand, but they place a specific new mob in the spot. It haves space and dont move.

Taejo
09-13-2013, 01:08 PM
I understand, but they place a specific new mob in the spot. It haves space and dont move.

That Shadowmancer in Forest Breech has always been there. Also, if you run straight to that location without killing any mobs, he's already spawned. I don't think they would have made it that easy. Keep trying :)

lethaljade
09-13-2013, 01:08 PM
Hope someone finds him soon ie check the whole of dead city not there everyone's assuming new shuyal but who knows haha , hope someone finds him soon :)

keikali
09-13-2013, 01:11 PM
You don't kill a certain number of mobs anymore to spawn them. Mechanics have changed to spawn them.

Desperoto
09-13-2013, 01:18 PM
That Shadowmancer in Forest Breech has always been there. Also, if you run straight to that location without killing any mobs, he's already spawned. I don't think they would have made it that easy. Keep trying :)

Ok thnx!

Bullox
09-13-2013, 02:13 PM
I think, they spawn after Boss killing...

Beelzzebob
09-13-2013, 02:43 PM
I think, they spawn after Boss killing...
well that wud clearly destroys the bael hunting season

Derezzzed
09-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Could it be possible that's there a extremely rare chance that they spawn in there normal maps (rooks nest and dead city) and take the place of the "normal" version (either there just randomly there or kill the boss then they spawn there)

~Just My 2 Cents

Taejo
09-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Could it be possible that's there a extremely rare chance that they spawn in there normal maps (rooks nest and dead city) and take the place of the "normal" version (either there just randomly there or kill the boss then they spawn there)

~Just My 2 Cents

Yes. This was Energizeric's idea, and it could very well be the new spawning mechanic.

Derezzzed
09-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Yes. This was Energizeric's idea, and it could very well be the new spawning mechanic.

Ya I remembered him saying that, imma give this a try see if I find them I'll get bak to you guys

Alrisaia
09-13-2013, 05:01 PM
U're like master Yoda, u learned me that i just was pissed off.. Thnx!

HAHA - He is like Master Yoda isn't he?

Thanks Tae!

Chaim Nail
09-13-2013, 05:45 PM
HUrrah! Even more wild goose chasing for bosses I never managed to find the first time round despite hours of searching. :p

Derezzzed
09-13-2013, 06:21 PM
HUrrah! Even more wild goose chasing for bosses I never managed to find the first time round despite hours of searching. :p

^THIS

Frohnatur
09-13-2013, 06:59 PM
Now we got us a real random achievment.

Xstealthxx
09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Lmao.. Its harder than before

Derezzzed
09-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Can't confirm this 100% but I've heard multiple players IG say they've found him in ashral tower

Jonh Benneth Sta Rufina
09-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Where bael actually spawns?

Crowsfoot
09-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Based on the quote that "they will not be easy to figure out if they are there by running up to a spot you know they can spawn" I recieved the impression that they do not always spawn in the same spot. For all we know they may replace a random mob after a random number of kills. I would restrain from making any concrete coments on where they spawn untill you have seen them in the same spot several times in a row (not once or twice). Rule of thumb: first time luck, second time coincidence, but three points make a pattern.

Wanto Faithful
09-13-2013, 10:20 PM
still in kraken isles n nordr?

Frohnatur
09-13-2013, 10:28 PM
still in kraken isles n nordr?

did u read a single post in that thread??

Veluthe
09-13-2013, 11:41 PM
And back to topic..my guild and i found bael in tower, caverns, and shuyal maps so far. Some killed mobs and some was just there.

denx
09-14-2013, 03:31 AM
found Bael at windmoore, low level guys found him. i dont know how they managed to spawned him but when i arrived he is standing at a different location.41439

Energizeric
09-14-2013, 05:17 AM
Now players are forced to do elites since its only other way to make decent money as far as i can see....

Here are some ways to make money without doing elites:

1) Farm flap jack eggs and crates in Rooks Nest

2) Farm malison eggs in Elite Rooks Nest (yes this is an elite dungeon, but it's only scaled to level 25, so way easier than shuyal & nordr elite dungeons)

3) Farm kraken mines 3 for crates and nexus eggs

4) Farm any non-elite shuyal dungeon for non-elite Golden Puzzle Boxes (these sell for 25-30k each). And while completing these non-elite shuyal dungeons, you may just get lucky and find bael or krunch.

These are just some examples. I'm sure there are plenty more.

Aziiii
09-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Also u can farm Elite Jarl solo , takes 1 min >> Loki egg and cests hahaha

CallMeOops
09-14-2013, 09:33 AM
Here are some ways to make money without doing elites:

1) Farm flap jack eggs and crates in Rooks Nest

2) Farm malison eggs in Elite Rooks Nest (yes this is an elite dungeon, but it's only scaled to level 25, so way easier than shuyal & nordr elite dungeons)

3) Farm kraken mines 3 for crates and nexus eggs

4) Farm any non-elite shuyal dungeon for non-elite Golden Puzzle Boxes (these sell for 25-30k each). And while completing these non-elite shuyal dungeons, you may just get lucky and find bael or krunch.

These are just some examples. I'm sure there are plenty more.

Lol your examples are the exact main ones I go for :)

Og kush
09-14-2013, 09:45 AM
Yeah me to saananer

Derezzzed
09-14-2013, 11:14 AM
found Bael at windmoore, low level guys found him. i dont know how they managed to spawned him but when i arrived he is standing at a different location.41439

This seems to be after bluecrab was killed (do to the cage being broke on the left)

To everyone saying they've found him in ashral tower, where exactly in ashral tower has he been found?

keikali
09-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Just tried finding him in Harbor again after killing everything, no spawn.

I'm guessing not only do you have to kill everything but its random spawning also.

Derezzzed
09-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Just tried finding him in Harbor again after killing everything, no spawn.

I'm guessing not only do you have to kill everything but its random spawning also.

I wish Devs would give a clear answer xD

Taejo
09-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Good day:)

Yes, good day indeed. Enjoy the game!

bhutkeyur
09-14-2013, 04:26 PM
keep in mind that - there r lot other people playing who hardly use forum. Before making such beal changes think wise - dont be selfish (making game as u like)
Dont speak for them who dont use forum.
i dont think so beal drop mythics or arcane. people open locked for mythics and arcane items. rest legendory item they can buy from auction. there was no need of such changes but nvm
have fun
dont say beal drop elite golden chest lol - easy to get those from elite than beal farming.

keikali
09-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, I came here thinking there would be some useful tips on finding Bael and Krunch...

How about everyone take it to PM's and leave the trash talking, flaming, ego bashing, my daddy is better than you arguments out of here, kk?

Because I REALLY want to know where they spawn.

Energizeric
09-14-2013, 04:41 PM
I have never looted anything of value from a locked crate, and I have full mythic and hammerjaw pet.

I got it by farming. In season 2 & 3 you could actually farm and loot items worth a lot of gold. Bael & Krunch ruined that. Now the only items worth a lot of gold are mythic & arcane. The reason is that the elite pinks have become too common, so with a high supply nobody is willing to pay much for them. That needed to change.

If you only started playing the game a month ago, then you missed out in the best seasons in AL, because the last season was by far the worst. I suggest you fall in line and pretend Bael & Krunch never existed. Instead try working towards getting the best gear, so then you can eventually run elites. Yes, it doesn't happen in 2 weeks. It takes months of work to get the best gear. That is part of playing a MMORPG... it's a long term game. It's not a game you can win in 2 days. It's meant to play for months/years. If you had the best items after a month then you would quickly become bored and have nothing else to work towards.

Even myself, who has full mythic gear, still has something to work towards. I want the arcane staff. I hear it costs 80m. I've got less than 10m. So I've got a long way to go. So every day I do my best to make some money. Some days I make nothing, other days I make some more money. I know eventually I will get there with hard work.

In season 2 when they released the first arcane item (hammerjaw) everyone complained he was too rare and impossible to get. Some people opened 500 locked crates and still didn't get him, and then they complained it was impossible. In that same thread (you can look it up) I posted that the best way to get him would be to save up the gold and buy his egg from someone who looted it. Everyone said that was impossible. I said that I planned to do it. Well 3 months later I bought my hammerjaw egg. It took 3 months of playing and saving my gold, but I reached my goal. That is what MMORPGs are all about. If you don't like that general concept, you are playing the wrong type of game.

iluvataris
09-14-2013, 04:50 PM
keep in mind that - there r lot other people playing who hardly use forum. Before making such beal changes think wise - dont be selfish (making game as u like)
Dont speak for them who dont use forum.
i dont think so beal drop mythics or arcane. people open locked for mythics and arcane items. rest legendory item they can buy from auction. there was no need of such changes but nvm
have fun
dont say beal drop elite golden chest lol - easy to get those from elite than beal farming.
well this comes from what i THINK you said.

This is helping the game in the long run.
the best items should come from the hardest areas, that's just how mmorpg's work.
anybody who didn't want this changes wants gold NOW. wouldn't you rather have an amazing game in the future?(not that it already isn't)
ofc everyone does, but you wouldn't want to farm these 2 for the rest of your AL career do you? I sure don't, I want a challenge and there to be a treasure at the end of the tunnel.

bhutkeyur
09-14-2013, 05:08 PM
casual player like me dont hope for mythic gear. like previous season we can work with noble gear, strom sword and ribbit. we just need gold for pots
many player in al r laggy, connection problem, playing with low skill friend etc. even they are good they hardly complete elite and gear up from it.
only gearing option they have left is - farm beal and krunch with random people or friends.
yeah sure u can make money from trading, boring lock and other farming etc.
but what if player like me want to gear up by boss like beal and krunch. it wasnt easy to find those boss. i know u guys can make more money from elites easily so why need to change beal mechanic?
i dont wanna buy gear from auction house - but i think my plan ruined a bit. i dont like gearing with gold or plat.

iluvataris
09-14-2013, 05:13 PM
There's always normal shuyal, just leveling to 36.
And just recently leveling my HJ. I made great gold off normal puzzle boxes.

Alrisaia
09-14-2013, 05:28 PM
casual player like me dont hope for mythic gear. like previous season we can work with noble gear, strom sword and ribbit. we just need gold for pots
many player in al r laggy, connection problem, playing with low skill friend etc. even they are good they hardly complete elite and gear up from it.
only gearing option they have left is - farm beal and krunch with random people or friends.
yeah sure u can make money from trading, boring lock and other farming etc.
but what if player like me want to gear up by boss like beal and krunch. it wasnt easy to find those boss. i know u guys can make more money from elites easily so why need to change beal mechanic?
i dont wanna buy gear from auction house - but i think my plan ruined a bit. i dont like gearing with gold or plat.

Gearing with gold is the fastest way to get good gear and it's pretty much been the mechanism for gearing characters in MMOs since MMOs existed. Heck even back in Final Fantasy I farming Giants for gold to get a good sword for the main character from the 'store' was just what you did.

FYI - you can still farm Bael. He spawns every time in Rooks Nest.
In normal mode he drops Flap Jack - a really great and must have pet for Rogues.
If you are capable of running Rooks Nest Elite - he drops Malison - another pet that's a must have for every class, and maintains its value quite well. The boss is there every time. and you have a chanceto get loot. Instead of the reverse (a chance to find the boss and getting loot every time)...

I started playing AL in December.
Season 1 I didn't cap - I didn't even know what capping was to be honest. I had no friends and all green and blue gear. I had a blast.

Season 2 I capped since now I understood it. I joined a guild. I ran my first elite in Elite Grounds (Dead City Campaign) WOW that was crazy, I loved it so much, I decided it was what I was going to do. At this point I had better gear, but still not the best in the game.

Season 3 Kraken Isles I used trash pink gear from crates (not ones I opened) I bought them at the CS. they were so cheap it was ridiculous - another aspect of the economy that was addressed by STS appropriately was changing the crate drops.

Season 4 I used the Legendary Elite gear that came from Elite Chests and farmed regular maps for eggs to make gold. I didn't end up with Noble gear until the very end of the season when people were farming the Arena (another area STS should look at drops from). I ran Elites with a few close friends and farmed Kettle Eggs, Malison Eggs, and South Seas (free respawn). During Season 4, one of those friends and I formed <Elite Runners> with the intention of teaching others how to farm elite maps and earn gold. None of us had the best gear nor did we even aspire for it. We just loved the game and playing Challenging content. You may note that in my thread about changing Bael and Krunch I - just to see if I could - ran Harbor with my eyes closed to find Bael... not really challenging.

Slowly, very slowly, Elite Runners began creeping up the ranks with regards to having good players and knowledge of Elites. At this point we began farming the hardest maps in some of the best times, even our new-to-elite players farmed hard maps for gold and good gear. We earned the attention and respect of the best guilds in this game and our core is but perhaps 40 members. What we have above all else is Knowledge. Knowledge is our most valuable asset.

Season 5 I have some of the best gear, but not all of it and I have no Arcane pets. My current gold stash is roughly 188k and I owe a friend about 1M because I had no intention of ever buying mythics, I give away too much of my loot because I believe that within my guild Resources are more important than gold.

Anyway... There are so many ways to have fun in the game. I can't believe I just replied to this :)

Delphina
09-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Ok guys... Please try to bring this thread back on topic. Thanks for understanding. The thread is about Bael and Krunch spawn locations.

Queenslayer
09-14-2013, 10:44 PM
Confirmed...we hav to kill boss first

Zheogev
09-14-2013, 10:46 PM
There are players whom on this game hated casual player like us to farm bael and krunch because it makes them less elite due to the gear which we could get

This is a mobile game not some elitesm game which require players to join fanatic guilds to run elites.

We just want to kill bael and krunch as the way it was and have some fun.

Please don't tell us to farm eggs lockeds and etc.

Frohnatur
09-14-2013, 11:35 PM
Ok guys... Please try to bring this thread back on topic. Thanks for understanding. The thread is about Bael and Krunch spawn locations.

From this I take that there are certain spawn locations. And not completly random? Ohohohohoho. Does Delphina know something about that we dont know? I'm pretty sure that if Krunchybael appear just randomly about any map (as some supsect) it wouldnt matter to keep the thread on topic... ;)

Veluthe
09-15-2013, 12:31 AM
So now we know must kill boss and random spawns huh? Now we just need confirm maps. Im beginning think they random too and they can spawn any map.

Ravager
09-15-2013, 04:58 AM
I thought they said Bael and Krunch wasn't meant to be farmed? If they are found in Windmoore, for example, by a leveling 21 to 27 character, they will instantly die. Mostly 35 to 36 characters will be able to defeat them and you won't find them in Windmoore unless they're farming.

Bael and Krunch should be moved to Shuyal-only levels.

keikali
09-15-2013, 08:31 AM
You HAVE to kill the boss which basically means clear the whole map and then he RANDOMLY spawns which is definitely great.

Farmers would find this time consuming and would give up.

I was testing this out yesterday in Harbor and I literally cleared TONS of maps solo or non solo and no Bael.

Kudos for STS.

Delphina
09-15-2013, 08:38 AM
Honestly I don't know their locations or how the new locations work. So please don't read into my statement. Thanks!

keikali
09-15-2013, 08:44 AM
Honestly I don't know their locations or how the new locations work. So please don't read into my statement. Thanks!

Too late. I'm literally trying to nitpick your sentences now! Reading between the lines!

Okatare
09-17-2013, 11:13 AM
I was thinking of sharing some useful info if someone is still interested... Last night Bael was found in caverns. Right after boss-kill. The drama was that my guildmate ran solo. and none could join to help... Still curious of Krunch places//

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 11:17 AM
I was thinking of sharing some useful info if someone is still interested... Last night Bael was found in caverns. Right after boss-kill. The drama was that my guildmate ran solo. and none could join to help... Still curious of Krunch places//

mmm one time means nothing, 2nd time it's coincidence, but 3rd time it is a pattern - I would not be surprised if we have screenshot of Krunch in Frostir's dome tomorrow :)

keikali
09-17-2013, 11:25 AM
So it seems like they are still in the same maps, BUT you have to kill the bosses first and then it randomly spawns after the boss is defeated at their location.

Taejo
09-17-2013, 12:09 PM

Has anyone tried running Ancient Mariner Reef or Oltgar Keep in full?

falmear
09-17-2013, 01:27 PM
I ran Oltgar and Reef a few times but never found him after killing the bosses on each map. Not to say he is not there. But I haven't found Krunch yet. Going forward I think both Krunch/Bael will be harder to find since most pugs dont stick around to kill the boss. But I am happy with these changes but for a full mythic player, its nothing to have to kill these bosses. A couple more minutes of work with a few more pots. I know some people don't like it but really its not that difficult.

Energizeric
09-17-2013, 03:33 PM
If you liked hunting bael and krunch before, then there is no reason you can't keep hunting them now. Yes, they will be harder to find, but the rare loot will be worth that much more now since it will be rarer, so in the long run you will earn the same amount of gold. Those rare items now won't ruin the market as they will be priced appropriately high.

falmear
09-18-2013, 12:09 AM
The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Taejo
09-18-2013, 12:34 AM
Nice. How many runs?

falmear
09-18-2013, 12:56 AM
I don't know because I don't farm Bael/Krunch for long periods of time. I may do 5 or 10 runs then give up. I think this was like on the 5th or 6th time he showed up. But I had done a few runs earlier in the day looking for him. I don't think the number of runs matter because it seems random to me.

Medicman
09-18-2013, 02:11 AM
Just fought Krunch after defeating Frostir. 41632

Taejo
09-18-2013, 02:13 AM
I don't know because I don't farm Bael/Krunch for long periods of time. I may do 5 or 10 runs then give up. I think this was like on the 5th or 6th time he showed up. But I had done a few runs earlier in the day looking for him. I don't think the number of runs matter because it seems random to me.

Yep, totally random. Could be run #1 or run #100. Was just curious :) Thanks for sharing.

KingMartin
09-18-2013, 03:36 AM
So, I think we have a pattern :)

I don't think Wolf and Blood will be very popular bosses to fight, though ;)

Frohnatur
09-18-2013, 11:45 PM
It look to me the pattern is changed to bael2/krunch2 spawning after killing normal bosses in Nordr. Shuyal too? Anyone?
Makes sense since STS stated in an earlier post that they want to have'em appear in normal maps but want them to be still challenging to keep the loots value.

thanya_bluegirls
09-19-2013, 03:00 AM
nice,thanks for ur info...

Deasafad
09-19-2013, 06:37 AM
I found bael 2 today at skull cove after killing bloodhammer . I think he spawns now in many maps , just have to kill the boss . Try to hunt with party , my mates couldnt joined after i found him .

bhutkeyur
09-19-2013, 07:57 AM
so my conclusion
bael and krunch spawns on same map but after killing boss
STS just moved them behind boss - nothing changed much in spawn location lol

keikali
09-19-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm guess out of all the maps, Skull Cove is the LEAST favorite.

Energizeric
09-20-2013, 02:44 AM
Glad to hear this is the way they did it. Maybe now folks will actually kill the bosses, which will make hunting these guys way more fun. It's not elite bosses, just regular ones, so PUGs should be fine for this.

Haligali
09-20-2013, 03:11 AM
Glad to hear this is the way they did it. Maybe now folks will actually kill the bosses, which will make hunting these guys way more fun. It's not elite bosses, just regular ones, so PUGs should be fine for this.

Yes, and even if you do not succeed to found, you can loot lockeds and eggs.

Ketaminaaa
09-24-2013, 05:48 AM
Killed both bosses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMT3IktsETM

Counselorr
10-01-2013, 05:47 AM
Krunch 2 at normal map otgar keep after killing frostir. Im see it 2 times. Happy hunting.

VanRah
10-01-2013, 05:59 AM
I found bael 2 today at skull cove after killing bloodhammer . I think he spawns now in many maps , just have to kill the boss . Try to hunt with party , my mates couldnt joined after i found him .
This is a problem then...
Why can't we do solo runs n then, once we find them, we are not allowed to invite others to the party?

Wallnut
10-01-2013, 12:48 PM
It's about a month i've been looking for Krunch., already killed tonns of Baels... but still no luck with that big bully. Who can confirm about spawning in Ancient Mariner reef and maybe some more places u seen him.
Thanks.

Swede
10-01-2013, 01:41 PM
This is a problem then...
Why can't we do solo runs n then, once we find them, we are not allowed to invite others to the party?

Yeah that's not how it was intended and we'll fix that asap. Thanks!

bhutkeyur
10-01-2013, 02:03 PM
today my friend got krunch in ancient mariner but nobody could join him :(

Milan Lame Man
10-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Really? I thought it was a rule you cannot join after killing boss.
If you allow it, we could kill the boss once then rotate all guild members through the map to get access to the next map.

Haligali
10-02-2013, 03:33 AM

Its seems that there is a bug with the partyi 0 and other shortenings.

Energizeric
10-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Really? I thought it was a rule you cannot join after killing boss.
If you allow it, we could kill the boss once then rotate all guild members through the map to get access to the next map.

I can think of lots of things far worse than allowing guild members through a map. What's so bad about that?

ibelvanbasten
10-05-2013, 05:11 PM

i find today

Wallnut
10-05-2013, 05:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8lR2VO8n4M

At least it happened!

Darkrai
10-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Did you first killed sully of bluecrab?

ibelvanbasten
10-05-2013, 05:44 PM
yes.. must kill first

Ebezaanec
10-05-2013, 06:08 PM
I didn't kill Sulley... Just killed Bluecrab

Daddyblu
10-06-2013, 01:10 AM
The bigger they are the harder they fall.

is this oltgar? is before or after you kill the boss?

Daddyblu
10-06-2013, 01:16 AM

Hey also i found bael but i cant invite other players on my guild? it said its reserved?

its very hard to find bael now a days.. option is you sleep to other location.

but if you cant join once you find it its became a waste. since you cant solo kill bael now.