PDA

View Full Version : Krom Enraged: Bug or Feature?

Serancha
09-13-2013, 02:25 PM
I didn't think Captain Krom (Elite) was supposed to get so angry, but he hits just like enraged Inan when he does!! This has happened to a lot of my guild members, but I hadn't seen it myself until I took my warrior out for a spin..... (See the red Enraged! text in the chat box.)

Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen?

Taejo
09-13-2013, 02:27 PM
From my experience, this is working as intended. The normal version of Krom does this as well.

Serancha
09-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Really? I had done elite Krom over 40 times on my rogue and never seen it, and many times normal too. Is it just something that happens randomly?

Uzii
09-13-2013, 02:38 PM
When there r no more statues u can use, he enraged

The enrage happens when there are no more statues for you to use in the fields.

If not is the case then its a bug.

For me it happend in normal map, in first hours of expansion. He enraged even when there were plenty working statues to use.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?113820-Captain-Krom

Serancha
09-13-2013, 02:40 PM
We had only broken 2 statues: As you can see, we had only been there for less than 5 minutes. The run we did after this took longer and we broke 3 statues and he never got in the least bit angry. So it is a bug.

Taejo
09-13-2013, 02:48 PM
We had only broken 2 statues: As you can see, we had only been there for less than 5 minutes. The run we did after this took longer and we broke 3 statues and he never got in the least bit angry. So it is a bug.

Good finding, then :)

Carapace
09-16-2013, 05:34 PM
We've identified the issue. We are working on a fix but the gist of it is the statues very far away are not "valid" yet, and thus are not there for him to quantify so he gets upset and throws a tantrum. Until the fix is implemented the best bet is to make sure someone has located another statue before he kills off all the ones you have currently found. :)

A fix will likely be in either tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Thanks guys!

Taejo
09-16-2013, 05:42 PM
We've identified the issue. We are working on a fix but the gist of it is the statues very far away are not "valid" yet, and thus are not there for him to quantify so he gets upset and throws a tantrum. Until the fix is implemented the best bet is to make sure someone has located another statue before he kills off all the ones you have currently found. :)

A fix will likely be in either tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Thanks guys!

That makes sense because he enraged at the southern-most statue today when it happened. Thanks Dev team!

Serancha
09-16-2013, 08:46 PM
If only everyone's rage issues could be dealt with so efficiently! Haha maybe the devs missed their calling.