PDA

View Full Version : Warrior build plz read and post what you think about it

Hustle Harder
09-13-2013, 03:45 PM
I have saved my build points im lvl 15 and dont know if this would be a good build at low lvl but this is what i was thinking durable 4 might 4 damage 4 critical shot 4 and at lvl 20 upgrade everything to lvl 5 (no spells) i only PVE

Darkness1992
09-13-2013, 04:49 PM
You know its free respec til tomorrow right? Play around with it, see what works for you. Personally I wouldn't go for critical shot for the warrior though. Get a ribbit. You might want some actual spells though. HoR with the shield upgrade is probably one of the best skills imo.

Crowsfoot
09-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Why would you upgrade damage and have no spells? You do realize damage only effects spells, and dps only effects your basic attack right? And a 5% critical buff is almost worthless. I wouldn't get any passive untill lvl18. Untill then I would use a cookie-cuter build of: 4/5 heal (no taunt), 5/5 vengeful blood, 4/5 windmill (no cripple), and 4/5 skyward strike (no mana regain). After this throw points in passive in this order of impoetance: str> armor> damage or dex. And, of course, respec when you cap and are trying to run elite :) gl

Hustle Harder
09-14-2013, 01:50 AM
Thank you im try that and i didnt know that damage was spells i thought it would help with sword atks

CallMeOops
09-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Just keep respecing till you feel you have a good build that suits you, its free to do this during this weekend.