PDA

View Full Version : Trade scam must read

Hustle Harder
09-13-2013, 07:54 PM
I have notice the old trade scam from runescape has made its way to here if you dont know what the trade scam is its where they say they will buy an item and put the money in but change it very fast to a very low price so everyone watch the amount they are buying for and the main guy that is doing this is technocazy a lvl 36

basketholic209
09-13-2013, 11:53 PM
I just got scammed too by the very same person, shadowfang egg 250k and he only paid 25k, stupid me!

Ebezaanec
09-13-2013, 11:56 PM
This is one of the oldest scams in the book.

It always helps to double check.. I for one, triple check since I have slight paranoia of scammers...

Inb4l

Iphoneington
09-13-2013, 11:57 PM
I know of a scam that couldn't be implemented on here O_o

Bandontherun
09-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Also a scam I ran into yesterday is when someone said they'd give me the new lvl 35 firesquid for 550k I thought they were just nooby and didn't understand the serious profit I could make soon said sure I'll buy. So we do the trade Window everything's fine I confirm but they don't and they exit trade saying 'oops my bad' then when they reenter trade they put the lvl 30 one in instead of the 35. I'm glad I checked or I would have been SOL there. I called him out on it but he quickly logged off before I could report him, and I think it'd be in bad taste to put their username up here. But it really pays to really pay attention especially with the trolls and scammers that litter the game

Delphina
09-14-2013, 09:02 AM
We do not discuss scams on the forums. Please contact us at support@spacetimestudios.com