PDA

View Full Version : Higland warrior MMORPG

Klemen
11-03-2010, 02:18 PM
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=70347

Check the link. Looks like a cool upcoming game.:eek:

Arterra
11-03-2010, 02:43 PM
looks like competition. I can see that this seems to be a actual MMO, with explorable environments, not instances. but we shall see...

icantgetkills
11-03-2010, 03:20 PM
It Is an MMO looks alright laggy though from the video someone on the fourm said we had compeptition against sevenswords but I tried it and it was really poor .. Compared to PL sooo buggy and glitchy and not an update for 2 months

TwinkTastical
11-03-2010, 03:55 PM
VERY trashy looking, runescape like graphics combined with pokemon gameplay.

Arterra
11-03-2010, 04:12 PM
idk, its in development, and if it turns out to be like mount and blade...

smoae
11-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Looks pretty fun if they fix graphics and lag could be compition. Wasn't nearly as colorful as pl though, which I think adds a lot to the experirnce

Arterra
11-03-2010, 04:30 PM
the color wont matter as much if it turns out to be a serious, full fledged world-exploring mmo with slightly better graphics and good medieval feel.
Please, go find yourself mount and blade then come back.

smoae
11-03-2010, 04:41 PM
the color wont matter as much if it turns out to be a serious, full fledged world-exploring mmo with slightly better graphics and good medieval feel.
Please, go find yourself mount and blade then come back.
The first one was sh!t IMO, too open ended, bad use of enviorment space, and boring quests. New one is pretty good but still not as good as Guild wars, neverwinter nights, dragon age, IMO

Arterra
11-03-2010, 04:43 PM
i was unable to find a cracked #2 with working multilayer, but that is where it's at... the reason to like it because it is not about fantasy or magic, it is straight up skill and swords...

KingFu
11-03-2010, 04:47 PM
That looks stupid, server looks choppy, graphics look lame, items don't look original.

My super nintendo has better graphics.....

Arterra
11-03-2010, 04:48 PM
That looks stupid, server looks choppy, graphics look lame, items don't look original.

My super nintendo has better graphics.....

BEING. DEVELOPED. sheesh...

smoae
11-03-2010, 04:49 PM
i was unable to find a cracked #2 with working multilayer, but that is where it's at... the reason to like it because it is not about fantasy or magic, it is straight up skill and swords...
i like the fantasy and magic, its what makes it fun. also the view makes a big difference too. PL had a dungeon crawler type view, but this looks like it has a final fantasy type view. people dont really think about the view but it makes a big difference. generally i like the final fantasy type more but on a tiny ipod screen that might be tough to pull off with an mmo. it may be better suited for the ipad.

KingFu
11-03-2010, 04:49 PM
BEING. DEVELOPED. sheesh...

......still looks lame......:D

Hayabusaz
11-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Klemen ! Here You Are ! Long Time No See !! :(

Varking
11-03-2010, 06:04 PM
It just does not appeal to me. I can't imagine a real time server with ten players on the screen and the game not lagging much.

Arterra
11-03-2010, 06:51 PM
i like the fantasy and magic, its what makes it fun.

your tastes. fantasy is cool and all, in fact awesome in general, but sometimes you just need to get really into swinging a sword the right way... its almost like F.A.S.T. vs a PC simulator kind of feeling. not quite, but getting there.

......still looks lame......:D

you look lame so snap ouyeaa >: D

smoae
11-03-2010, 08:48 PM
your tastes. fantasy is cool and all, in fact awesome in general, but sometimes you just need to get really into swinging a sword the right way... its almost like F.A.S.T. vs a PC simulator kind of feeling. not quite, but getting there.

you look lame so snap ouyeaa >: D

you may be right it may be a great game, we'll just have to wait and see.

Arterra
11-03-2010, 10:39 PM
you may be right it may be a great game, we'll just have to wait and see.

Woawoa I'm rpaising M.B. Combat, not this new thing coming out. Just saying it has the potential. Thats all
Cinco, unleash the kracken. We can't let them take down PL.

Klemen
11-05-2010, 01:00 PM
The graphics are awesome just look at the toucharcade forums screenshots below.....btw Mount & Blade 4ever!!!

addiekai
11-05-2010, 03:24 PM
They should make like RF Online-ish MMO.

Now that would rock :P

dude5390
11-05-2010, 04:17 PM
All the armor and clothings look kinda alike... :/

Varking
11-05-2010, 07:16 PM
All the armor and clothings look kinda alike... :/

Think about the era that the game is based on and it makes sense.

TwinkTastical
11-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Think about the era that the game is based on and it makes sense.

Think about what mmos are, it doesnt make sense.

Varking
11-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Think about what mmos are, it doesnt make sense.

Worked in Warhammer Online and Age of Conan. How the games looked weren't the issues. You can have an item grind without getting too diverse with looks.

Klemen
11-06-2010, 03:36 AM
Klemen ! Here You Are ! Long Time No See !! :(

Yea but i still cant play PL for a month or so.... :(