PDA

View Full Version : need lvl75bird pvp help

Schnitzel
09-14-2013, 01:24 AM
Hi,
Since its free respec season,
I thought I should respec.

So to the pro pvp birds (with the swift talon and wing set),
How much of my respec points should go to which attribute?(str, dex, int)

I always use dex stuff...

Any suggestions on how many points to each?

Waug
09-14-2013, 07:51 AM
pure dex is best but fragile.

since you talking about talon set then you definitely would not like get more reduced dmg, so pure dex, talon set already has decent defensive stats.

Trenton
09-14-2013, 07:58 AM
You should go full dex, unless you're wanting a bit more health. (Since your hit% is cray anyways.) In that case, go 300 dex, rest str. For skills, I haven't done much with swift talon set, but I can try to help. xD

9 Focus
9 Evade
9 Blast
9 Root
9 Repulse
9 Break
8 Blind (Anymore doesn't give you a higher hit% debuff)
6 Thornwall
5 Avian
1 Shattering

If you're wanting a "higher heal build" so you can pretty much get full from using heal and running, then you could try 6 Break, 3 Heal, or 6 Break, 6 Repulse, 6 heal (Not recommended :P) If you need combos and such I could try to help you, and good luck!

readtitle
09-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Pure dex. Max out dodge buff and blind. Then you can just auto attack and win. Leave all the other points, they're not needed.

Waug
09-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Pure dex. Max out dodge buff and blind. Then you can just auto attack and win. Leave all the other points, they're not needed.

seriously these kinda sercasm not needed now. A full str gear bear can becon stomp and a 2h mage easily one hit kill you even b4 update only series of dodge could save u and that wouldn't happen most of the time.

Caiahar
09-14-2013, 09:19 AM

Too bad that was the case before (not. You needed blast too.)
You'll need more than just 1 buff and 1 skill that isn't even maxed.

ThePvpTwink
09-14-2013, 10:38 AM
You should go full dex, unless you're wanting a bit more health. (Since your hit% is cray anyways.) In that case, go 300 dex, rest str. For skills, I haven't done much with swift talon set, but I can try to help. xD

9 Focus
9 Evade
9 Blast
9 Root
9 Repulse
9 Break
8 Blind (Anymore doesn't give you a higher hit% debuff)
6 Thornwall
5 Avian
1 Shattering

If you're wanting a "higher heal build" so you can pretty much get full from using heal and running, then you could try 6 Break, 3 Heal, or 6 Break, 6 Repulse, 6 heal (Not recommended :P) If you need combos and such I could try to help you, and good luck!
I use 300dex 84 str with elite swift set

Only dif is I prefer 1 repulse and 9 restore. Avian scream is only good for getting out of frost and root

Trenton
09-14-2013, 12:14 PM
I use 300dex 84 str with elite swift set

Only dif is I prefer 1 repulse and 9 restore. Avian scream is only good for getting out of frost and root never tried 1 repulse, how do you successfully kite with that?

airslash
09-15-2013, 10:33 PM
It's more of a quick nuke I believe.
If blind hits the bear, even without repulse you'll still win.
If root hits the mage, blast is all you need to win
If root hits the bird, root repulse is all you need to win
Besides, repulse is only used to give you and your opponent some distance.
if your fast enough to hit the above ^ then whats the point of repulsing a bear nearly dead?

Schnitzel
09-15-2013, 10:42 PM
It's more of a quick nuke I believe.
If blind hits the bear, even without repulse you'll still win.
If root hits the mage, blast is all you need to win
If root hits the bird, root repulse is all you need to win
Besides, repulse is only used to give you and your opponent some distance.
if your fast enough to hit the above ^ then whats the point of repulsing a bear nearly dead?
What about pallies then? And war birds? And bears with dex? (Sorry don't know the term for that)

Trenton
09-15-2013, 10:49 PM
What about pallies then? And war birds? And bears with dex? (Sorry don't know the term for that) ... dex behr...?

TEOKILLO
09-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Its called a trentonbehr

airslash
09-15-2013, 11:43 PM
What about pallies then? And war birds? And bears with dex? (Sorry don't know the term for that)

Shatter and Blast is the primary combo that you need vs against Pallies. Repulse might help.. but not mandatory
War Birds? Again Shatter and Blast. Root is also extremely beneficial vs these guys.
Dex Bears? Root and Shatter and Blast. they're strong but lower armor.
It rely depends on how you view it.
Repulse helps in some cases, but in other cases only its damage is needed.
If your the person that wants to "kite" than use repulse
if not.. get out of stuns and ice with Avian Scream and keep on nuking

Sayings
09-24-2013, 05:21 AM
I prefer This build:
9Evade
9Focus
9Blind
9root
9Repulse
9Blind
9Shatter
9Blind
2Thorn Wall

Cheenivie
09-24-2013, 06:47 AM
Because every bird has 3blinds, no blast, no avian. I know this may be a typo but 9blind isn't much better then 8 blind only +10 damage

NotFortal
09-24-2013, 07:11 AM
Here's a "pro" endgame bird guide. Max out buffs, blast shot and repulse. Your combo vs. all classes is as follows: buff up, blast shot and then repulse. If it doesn't work 50% of the time, nah it doesn't mean it's luck based, it means... Umm... That you're somewhere between pro and noob. Ya, that's what it means. Definitely not luck based PvP, nah.

Trenton
09-24-2013, 07:42 AM
I prefer This build:
9Evade
9Focus
9Blind
9root
9Repulse
9Blind
9Shatter
9Blind
2Thorn Wall I'd say I prefer 3 different blinds also, then it can debuff -180hit%. This guy's onto something...