PDA

View Full Version : BAEL never left

denx
09-14-2013, 03:41 AM
found you !!
found Bael at windmoore, low level guys found him. i dont know how they managed to spawned him but when i arrived he is standing at a different

Taejo
09-14-2013, 03:49 AM
Looks like he spawned after Captain Bluecrab was defeated, since Sumaya's cage is gone.

gison
09-14-2013, 03:56 AM
Looks like he spawned after Captain Bluecrab was defeated, since Sumaya's cage is gone.

I don't think so, by the graphics of the picture, i think he enabled "pixel double", therefore, it doesn't show the cage.

BUT, the open crate and the top left changes my perspective though.

denx
09-14-2013, 04:32 AM
yeah double pixel was on because my phone cannot handle the graphics(old HTC phone)
i'll check again if it affects the cage or anything.

if you know EFFECTZII, try to ask him what they did and how they did it.
there was also another low level guildie behind Lilpharmacy. need to ask him too.

Energizeric
09-14-2013, 05:24 AM
If he spawns after defeating the boss, then that is great. No more players running the dungeons and leaving before the boss. Maybe everyone will kill the boss now. :)

I always found it funny how in non-elites everyone would kill all the mobs and then leave before the boss, but in elite dungeons it's the exact opposite -- everyone runs past the mobs and only fights the boss. You should be required to do both parts of each dungeon. Otherwise there is no point to even having it. If nobody is going to defeat non-elite bosses, then why even have bosses in the non-elite dungeons? and if nobody is going to kill mobs in elite dungeons, then why even have mobs in elite dungeons? They could just have dungeons like arena where you fight the boss.

I figured having rare rings drop from the elite mobs would be enough to get people to fight the mobs, but everyone still seems to want to run past them. We will see if having bael/krunch spawn after beating non-elite bosses is enough to get people to fight the boss.

Haligali
09-14-2013, 07:36 AM
nice

gison
09-14-2013, 12:32 PM
If he spawns after defeating the boss, then that is great. No more players running the dungeons and leaving before the boss. Maybe everyone will kill the boss now. :)

I always found it funny how in non-elites everyone would kill all the mobs and then leave before the boss, but in elite dungeons it's the exact opposite -- everyone runs past the mobs and only fights the boss. You should be required to do both parts of each dungeon. Otherwise there is no point to even having it. If nobody is going to defeat non-elite bosses, then why even have bosses in the non-elite dungeons? and if nobody is going to kill mobs in elite dungeons, then why even have mobs in elite dungeons? They could just have dungeons like arena where you fight the boss.

I figured having rare rings drop from the elite mobs would be enough to get people to fight the mobs, but everyone still seems to want to run past them. We will see if having bael/krunch spawn after beating non-elite bosses is enough to get people to fight the boss.

Yea, pretty smart move by Sts.

Derezzzed
09-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Just a thought but from seeing where bael has spawned (ashral tower and harbor) could it be possible that bael/krunch spawn in the maps where you have to go to get the upgraded mythic gear? (ashral tower, forest breach, harbor, grog beach & skull cove)

~Just a thought

Taejo
09-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Yea, pretty smart move by Sts.

As always... :)

xcainnblecterx
09-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Mine craft: arcane legends edition

LordDravek
09-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Im thinking Photoshop. People have been running this all day. No Bael2.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4