PDA

View Full Version : troops from tribe lodge (Suggestion)

Gurugyee
09-14-2013, 10:33 AM
I think it would be a good idea to make surviving troops from tribe lodge available again in next battle..........some people attack with just a few troops and surrender ,so troops from tribe lodge are already spend when a big player attacks me

glengon
09-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Yea this would help..

chickenjoy
09-14-2013, 10:56 PM
yeah let lodge troops that survive a defense remain.

this is more logical.

Kaytar
09-17-2013, 11:39 AM
+1 good idea

Ape
09-18-2013, 03:30 AM
+2.

Dizzy
09-18-2013, 10:38 AM
+billions.

Using low level dragons to lure troops out of the lodge, quitting the battle, then going back is an exploit, imo.

csb
09-18-2013, 12:20 PM
+billions.

Using low level dragons to lure troops out of the lodge, quitting the battle, then going back is an exploit, imo.

So, instead someone would have to lure them off to a corner, kill them all with spitters, then quit. It's the same, but just takes a little more time.

Dizzy
09-18-2013, 02:44 PM
So, instead someone would have to lure them off to a corner, kill them all with spitters, then quit. It's the same, but just takes a little more time.

Right, it takes more time. Which might make the difference between winning and losing. Or 100% or not. Just because there's a slower way to do something doesn't mean it's not an exploit when people find a way to do it faster.

glengon
09-19-2013, 07:15 AM
+billions.

Imo its not. They lose trophies doing that, and theres also a chance someone else instead of them gets you first. Also, its not like they will always get the same player, so they need some luck. I think you guys shouldnt really rely on tribe troops to defend...

Dizzy
09-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Imo its not. They lose trophies doing that, and theres also a chance someone else instead of them gets you first. Also, its not like they will always get the same player, so they need some luck. I think you guys shouldnt really rely on tribe troops to defend...

True, true. But I will say my tribe hall has saved my bacon a few times, so it can work great as defense if you have the right troops. And it's annoying to see replays where they've been drawn out by one player and I've won the battle, only to have the next player stroll by an empty tribe lodge and 3 star me. He probably would have 3 starred me anyway, but it's still annoying that an empty lodge made it easier. =)

Kaytar
09-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Many players have alternative accounts they can use to remove the troops in lodges. Then go in with their main accounts and attempt a wipe.

csb
09-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Many players have alternative accounts they can use to remove the troops in lodges. Then go in with their main accounts and attempt a wipe.

How is that possible? You cannot directly select your PvP opponent. And, your alt would have to be near the same level as your main, and hopefully have the same trophy count so you don't have to do 100 skips.

A more likely answer to why people do it is that some people don't care about trophies. When I don't care about trophies, i do the 'revenge' on people i can't beat just do draw off the troops. Sometimes I get attacked by a level 8, and i just want to cause some trouble before that person drops off the revenge list.

Also, sometimes I just want to steal some resources with spitters. I want to make a nice profit without wasting sheep, and have no intention of getting stars or cups. If some troops run out after me, I just quit.

Another thing is that I have DH6, and sometimes I attack a DH7. I look at the fort and know I can win, just barely. When I start the fight, here comes the troops running out to defend the fort. I go, "oh sh!t" forgot about that, now I can't win. So, I quit. If I have to use 30 spitters to take out the defense squad, then I won't have enough to finish the attack.

You may think it's an "alternative accounts they can use to remove the troops in lodges". But, actually, it's just someone like me causing a little trouble for fun, or trying to steal resources with just a few spitters. I really doubt anyone uses an alternate to prepare the way for a main account.

Kaytar
09-19-2013, 06:38 PM
If both accounts have dragon hall levels that are in the same pvp range, all you have to do is use two devices. Or log out of one & into the other. Then keep skipping opponents until you find them.

By the way, there is a way to have a twink account in rts games in a similar fashion. Max out one account, fill up the other's lodge with maxed high level troops, farm trophies while offline given that you also upgrade that base's defenses for its level as well. The low level troops from attackers don't stand a chance against level 5 troops from the lodges unless they are lured by sacrificial troops then come back and attack.

glengon
09-19-2013, 09:27 PM
If both accounts have dragon hall levels that are in the same pvp range, all you have to do is use two devices. Or log out of one & into the other. Then keep skipping opponents until you find them.
Whats the point of that? Who would be bothered to do all that anyway? If the person youre looking for is that good to raid, by the time youre done with ur acc swapping and skipping and stuff, I would have got him.

Gurugyee
09-20-2013, 11:38 AM

i dont think someone who only uses a troop and quit would lure the lodge troops to corner and kill......his purpose is using a troop and surrender, so why bother killing the troops

Gurugyee
09-20-2013, 11:48 AM

i dont think someone who only uses a troop and quit would lure the lodge troops to corner and kill......his purpose is using a troop and surrender, so why bother killing the troops. Even if he did so, i wouldn't mind losing my lodge troops at that point. I only want surviving troops to participate in next battle.

csb
09-20-2013, 11:48 AM
So, instead someone would have to lure them off to a corner, kill them all with spitters, then quit. It's the same, but just takes a little more time. i dont think someone who only uses a troop and quit would lure the lodge troops to corner and kill......his purpose is using a troop and surrender, so why bother killing the troops

This thread is about surviving troops from tribe lodge not dying. In that case, you cannot use one troop to lure them, and then quit. You would have to kill all the lodge troops, quit, re-train your missing troops, and attack the fort again.

OJDB
10-07-2013, 05:21 AM
+100. It will be more interesting if this could happen, and tribe mates will donate and donate back more to each others.

chickenjoy
10-09-2013, 12:41 AM
yes make it so.

Bayslayer
12-03-2013, 04:03 PM
I would agree, surviving troops in the lodges AND the main battle should be allowed to live and put back in the camp for the next battle. "killing them off" even though they did not die is dumb in my opinion.

MoloToha
12-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Absolutely agree, such tactic is popular in BC and should be fixed in both BD and BC...

csb
12-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Absolutely agree, such tactic is popular in BC and should be fixed in both BD and BC...

I do it all the time in BC.

In BC, some clans donate max level red tanks to low levels. Since it is OP for low levels to have max red tanks, I think it is totally justified to lead them off and come back to attack. Players have no business using troops that they cannot even create. I think it's more of an exploit to have OP troop donations, than to have someone lead them off and come back for the real attack.