PDA

View Full Version : 71 bear

fezisastud
09-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Should I buy sand walker, beastly, or flying

quantionus
09-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Thats what you need i think ;

Sand walker has a good hit percentage so its good for bear Vs bear fights if u could hit ur hs at first. its kinda hard when u vs mage bcuz of your damage but at all u own them and birds are the easiest ones with crusher.
Beastly has op damage and sometimes crits. it pulls birds easily and even u cant pull, your stomp kills them but be careful. U also own mages with beastly but sometimes u cant hit. when u cant just run and try again.
Flying set is good. Yesterday i tried pure dex with flying set and it wasnt that bad at all but its kinda hard because u cant dodge. however, it makes bears crazy while u are hitting all your hellscreams and they cant.
So its your choice but i m using sand walker set now (ign quantionus)

Ps: sorry for my grammer mistakes and pm me if u have any questions. Have fun

Cheenivie
09-14-2013, 11:20 AM
tbh 71 bear doesnt take much skill... Just get beastly armor helm shield flying talon and a tiki bow max rage beakon stomp and then auto to death vs birds and mages but vs bears use full beastly strt with pull debuffs sms stomp

readtitle
09-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Get beastly and beckon stomp any other class and you win. If you're vsing another bear then just hell scream first then beckon stomp. You might have to click the auto attack button but that should be easy enough.