PDA

View Full Version : Please need help with pvp str/dex bear

rafakh
09-14-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm a lvl 76 bear, and I need some tips for pvp, what skill build use? Need some tips to what do in the battles, what do in bearXbear fights? My friend with a lvl73 destroy me using savage..

Chickenrunnn
09-14-2013, 01:26 PM
Hello :)

Watch there : www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

_______

My LvL75-76 combo for Bear! O.O (not tested, but should work)

Base points : 157 str, rest dex
Skills points : 9 rage, iron, taunt, Evasion, Hellscream, Beckon, stomp, 5 Crushing, 5 (6 for 76) SmS, 1 crippling
Items : Savage scythe set!!! + [10 Damage+2 dodge ring] or any elite dragonned foundered ring lol
Combo : Rage, iron, evade, taunt, beckon, stomp, (they should be dead there) hellscream, crush (if he is close only), SmS, slashes. If he is alive, (s)he must be a tank or extremely lucky ;o
Tips :
- Be close from a wall when u pull the guy, like it he will be stuck on it and u will be able to use ur slashes
- Pull when your sure there are at least 2 people close to you, if your reckon stomps going to hits, the guys pulled should be dead !
- against dex birds, auto pull should be enough to kill them.. however do reckon stomp ^^

Against bears, try to hit Hellscream. This is the key of the match.. You can beckon, then Crushing blow to kill the dodge and hell scream, or Hell scream first, praying it hits, then beckon crush and hellscream again ;:D
______

Tell me your feedback (if you're good with the built, or poopoo) :)

Note that you can't get very good once you just started pvp :) You need much practice in order to get better :D

CrimsonTider
09-14-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm going to disagree with Chicken... respectfully (what is that????) ;)

Crushing blow, second to Hellscream, is a very crucial part of a build. I would remove all but one point out of SMS and place them into CB.

As for combos, never waste your Stomp right off of the bat. The "Smash" combo is not as important against a bear as it is other classes. It is more important to get your debuffs in FIRST (meaning before the other bear) or you are in trouble. Hellscream has the same 12m range as Beckon and should always be cast first. From there, use Beckon to get them close and begin unleashing your fury. Use Stomp to back the other player off of you to allow for a small amount of health regen. If you happen to have the opponent pinned against a tree or wall, keep them there! This is where also having a point in Vengeful Slash (because of it's knockback ability) helps you.

I know there are other builds out there, one being the use of a bow, but this is what works for me.

Caiahar
09-14-2013, 06:58 PM

Crushing blow, second to Hellscream, is a very crucial part of a build. I would remove all but one point out of SMS and place them into CB.

As for combos, never waste your Stomp right off of the bat. The "Smash" combo is not as important against a bear as it is other classes. It is more important to get your debuffs in FIRST (meaning before the other bear) or you are in trouble. Hellscream has the same 12m range as Beckon and should always be cast first. From there, use Beckon to get them close and begin unleashing your fury. Use Stomp to back the other player off of you to allow for a small amount of health regen. If you happen to have the opponent pinned against a tree or wall, keep them there! This is where also having a point in Vengeful Slash (because of it's knockback ability) helps you.

I know there are other builds out there, one being the use of a bow, but this is what works for me.

This is a good strategy, it not only works at endgame, but also at 56 and other lvls :)
Hellscream, then stomp, beckon, crushingblow, hellscream, and all those other slashes :D

Chickenrunnn
09-15-2013, 10:50 AM
Against bears, try to hit Hellscream. This is the key of the match.. You can beckon, then Crushing blow to kill the dodge and hell scream, or Hell scream first, praying it hits, then beckon crush and hellscream again ;:D

Crushing blow, second to Hellscream, is a very crucial part of a build.

You broke my heart :'(

awww

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/poulet-triste-de-bande-dessin%C3%A9e-avec-l-oeuf-cass%C3%A9-bleu-1-29489457.jpg

Thrall Wire
09-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Hello :)

Watch there : www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

_______

My LvL75-76 combo for Bear! O.O (not tested, but should work)

Base points : 157 str, rest dex
Skills points : 9 rage, iron, taunt, Evasion, Hellscream, Beckon, stomp, 5 Crushing, 5 (6 for 76) SmS, 1 crippling
Items : Savage scythe set!!! + [10 Damage+2 dodge ring] or any elite dragonned foundered ring lol
Combo : Rage, iron, evade, taunt, beckon, stomp, (they should be dead there) hellscream, crush (if he is close only), SmS, slashes. If he is alive, (s)he must be a tank or extremely lucky ;o
Tips :
- Be close from a wall when u pull the guy, like it he will be stuck on it and u will be able to use ur slashes
- Pull when your sure there are at least 2 people close to you, if your reckon stomps going to hits, the guys pulled should be dead !
- against dex birds, auto pull should be enough to kill them.. however do reckon stomp ^^

______

Tell me your feedback (if you're good with the built, or poopoo) :)

Note that you can't get very good once you just started pvp :) You need much practice in order to get better :D

nu to that^

chickens build was not made with testig as he say, also it waz just quick guide he make.

here is proper skill build and skill use:
9 rage, iron, taunt, Evasion, Hellscream, crushing, 7 beckon, 6 stomp, 6 (7 for 76) SmS, 1 crippling, 1 vengeful

u want to use the double buff properti of taunt!
taunt first, then ur buffs then taunt again then beckon hell scream crushing then stomp or add a crippling to root them

CrimsonTider
09-15-2013, 11:39 AM

awww

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/poulet-triste-de-bande-dessin%C3%A9e-avec-l-oeuf-cass%C3%A9-bleu-1-29489457.jpg

Sorry. :)

Actually, your comment in the section above that is what I was referring too. Hellscream should be the first skill cast (outside of buffs) in each and every match. This is more for the stun factor against other classes since their hit is incredibly high.

Sus
09-15-2013, 12:19 PM
This is a good strategy, it not only works at endgame, but also at 56 and other lvls :)
Hellscream, then stomp, beckon, crushingblow, hellscream, and all those other slashes :D

No. Who the hell would Hellscream then stomp at level 56... Hellscream has just 8m range your opponent would've torn you apart in the time you reach him.

quantionus
09-15-2013, 12:38 PM
lmao ^^ lol laughed hard (torn you apart in time your reach)

Caiahar
09-15-2013, 12:43 PM

No. Who the hell would Hellscream then stomp at level 56... Hellscream has just 8m range your opponent would've torn you apart in the time you
reach him.
O.o
This usually happens:
Oppenent beckons me> I hellscream him>I use stomp to clear away effects of beckon stun and push him> I beckon him>Cb> and so on.

saool
09-15-2013, 12:45 PM

Crushing blow, second to Hellscream, is a very crucial part of a build.

awww

awwwww it's ok chicken, your guide is still helpful :D

Blastyou
09-15-2013, 01:24 PM
O.o
This usually happens:
Oppenent beckons me> I hellscream him>I use stomp to clear away effects of beckon stun and push him> I beckon him>Cb> and so on.

This is pretty much what I do in bear vs. bear, seems to work well. Not sure why people are jumping on ya for it.

Sus
09-15-2013, 01:42 PM
This is pretty much what I do in bear vs. bear, seems to work well. Not sure why people are jumping on ya for it.

i like to jump on my bed, that counts?

Trenton
09-15-2013, 02:44 PM
i like to jump on my bed, that counts? same, people just arent as bouncy for some reason

ucapes
09-16-2013, 01:16 AM
No. Who the hell would Hellscream then stomp at level 56... Hellscream has just 8m range your opponent would've torn you apart in the time you reach him.

i agree hellscream :D

Chickenrunnn
09-16-2013, 02:40 PM
nu to that^

chickens build was not made with testig as he say, also it waz just quick guide he make.

65K characters = quick guide? ._.

awwwww it's ok chicken, your guide is still helpful :D

:D < ty

Itoopeo
09-17-2013, 02:38 AM
For int mages, all you need is max buffs, smolderin boulder and max beckon stomp. That combination destroys mages trough mana shields with 1200-1500 dmg total.

Its crazy how much that thing damages dodgeless mages

Caiahar
09-17-2013, 07:14 AM
For int mages, all you need is max buffs, smolderin boulder and max beckon stomp. That combination destroys mages trough mana shields with 1200-1500 dmg total.

Boulder would need 300 str, and 300 str means lower dex, and lower dex means lower hit.
If you can manage to hit, then maybe. Or maybe Mage could fire you.
You can give a bear insane dmg and stuff, but none of it matters if he doesn't have hit.

All for one, and one for all.

Cavoc
09-17-2013, 03:00 PM
O.o
This usually happens:

Stomp doesn't unstun you. Only gets you out of roots and ice.
Stomp has 8m range. Hell Beckon crush slashes stomp regen repeat. If you're low on health kite hell and beckon/stomp until your hp is back.

Itoopeo
09-18-2013, 02:46 AM

Boulder would need 300 str, and 300 str means lower dex, and lower dex means lower hit.
If you can manage to hit, then maybe. Or maybe Mage could fire you.
You can give a bear insane dmg and stuff, but none of it matters if he doesn't have hit.

All for one, and one for all.

Works also with savage blade but that doesnt have so insane damage