PDA

View Full Version : Trading Disabled.

Aidox
09-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Dear Spacetimestudios,

A few minutes ago I recently used my phone and my ipod to transfer my items onto my other account e.g

I have two characters on my account and on one of them I wanted to transfer my items to my other one when I mistakenly bought the wrong things and simply wanted to transfer gold etc. So I decided to trade with my account on my ipod (Medixon) and that account would trade with my second account however, before making the final trade it got disabled leaving all my possesions fully locked onto an account which I "trolled" on the stats and spells as I never planned on using it again!

If you believe this was suspicious behaviour I can fully prove all this was legitimate with all the account details, if you do not wish to lift the ban, could you consider returning my items to my previous account the items belonged to, im not rich but that amount was my hard work and effort I put and paid to this game I hope there can be some sort of resolution we can come to.

Yours faithfully,
Airen Ng
(Aidox)
(Droxa)
(Medixon)

Please reply to Airenng2011@hotmail.co.uk as I dont know where this will be replied too. Thank you for your time and patience.

Lojack
09-16-2013, 03:52 PM
You need to contact customer support, as this forum is for bugs.