PDA

View Full Version : Pets need to give back gold

Butterysesh
09-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Pets need to poop out gold whenever they are hungry this would help many players who struggle to feed their pets.

Kraze
09-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Get more pets don't make the same thread twice?

Solid
09-14-2013, 05:46 PM
+1 i like this idea.

I have trouble affording 4k an hour like most players.

Kraze just mad he didnt think of this first.

Kraze
09-14-2013, 05:58 PM
+1 i like this idea.

I have trouble affording 4k an hour like most players.

Kraze just mad he didnt think of this first.
I have 40+ pets because I don't want to feed a single one. However it does not change the fact the made the exact same thread twice

Solid
09-14-2013, 06:00 PM
I have 40+ pets and a hammerjaw and still like this idea as i end up feeding my pet 4 times an hour.

Aerospacegod
09-14-2013, 06:03 PM
If a pet gave gold it likely wouldn't give any other stats, which is fine. BUT I'm not sure how they avoid people leaving their phone/tablet/computer on and just collecting gold 24/7.

Solid
09-14-2013, 06:06 PM
They poop gold when they get hungry

Kraze
09-14-2013, 06:07 PM
I have 40+ pets and a hammerjaw and still like this idea as i end up feeding my pet 4 times an hour.

Ok 2 issues here:

1. If you have 40 pets and can't figure out how to avoid feeding them you're doing something horribly wrong.

2. What would be the point of having a game mechanic built around charging you gold to keep you're pet around only to then give you that gold back? Let's think this through a little.

Zanpakuto
09-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Rotate between 3-4 and click happy icon from time to time :)

Ebezaanec
09-14-2013, 06:46 PM
This is my idea.

There should be a new type of "chest" called Crate of Pet Food. This can drop from all normal dungeon mobs (we wouldn't want to loot pet food on Elite, do we?)

The Crate allows you to feed a pet for free a total of 5 times before it runs out.

That should at least give another incentive for some small farming and help alleviate some pet feeding issues.

Butterysesh
09-14-2013, 08:06 PM
I have 40+ pets because I don't want to feed a single one. However it does not change the fact the made the exact same thread twice Bro didnt mean to double post calm yourself ;)

Maunyabastian
09-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Hmm how much golds will they drop?

Bludgeon
09-14-2013, 08:51 PM
To add to what Ebezaanec said or instead of chest of food the bosses/monsters drop food along with item drops the money drop from pet is kinda stupid but would be nice not having to pay for food or better yet once the pet reaches a certain lvl you dont have to feed them like on runescape

Energizeric
09-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Just get 5 pets and keep alternating and playing with them and by the time the 5th pet is hungry the first one will be ready to go.

Spyce
09-14-2013, 09:46 PM
Rotate your pets..

Frohnatur
09-15-2013, 12:01 AM
I have a hard time to brace myself. LOOOOOOOL. This is one of the most funny threads I have ever read here.

I mean, pet poops money to get fed?! Hahahahaha, what a funny idea! Just try to imagine that.. I mean, honestly? Why do you think pet needs food here in game? STS wants to encourage either: gold farming or pet buying for rotation (no need to buy food). Is that your idea of how life works? ... :īD
But I still like the idea. Its like the idea of the perpetuum mobile, the machine that poops out the energy it needs to run.

But what it really tops it off is the idea with pet food crates. XD Really, :')))
Just imagine. *dramaticmusicinthebackground-on* The smoke of the last battle has just begun to fade away... the smell of blood still hangs in the air. There comes our battle steeled warrior... He must go, go to the next horrid and bloody battle, to defend his people. He will not only fight for his life, for honour, and gold ... this time, he has to fight for: ... - pet food... *musicreachesdramaticpeaklikeinspaceodissey*

Loooooool, I dont know, I... its just really funny, I think.

Thanks, for this nice thread

Vertuldo
09-15-2013, 02:01 AM
The proposal of Ebezaanec should be a good idea.
The small amount of gold that the poor small farmers is getting from small farm runs is just getting sucked by their pets.

Solid
09-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Ok 2 issues here:

1. If you have 40 pets and can't figure out how to avoid feeding them you're doing something horribly wrong.

2. What would be the point of having a game mechanic built around charging you gold to keep you're pet around only to then give you that gold back? Let's think this through a little.

Lmfao, U obviously do not own an arcane pet. Arcane> Legendary Pets.

I paid 10m for my pet, not gona switch my HAMMERJAW out for my GUAPO.

Think before u speak.

IronMonkey
09-15-2013, 10:43 AM

Of all the pets you have and your best alternative is Guapo?? Better feed that Hammerjaw then.

Aziiii
09-15-2013, 11:04 AM
hahahhaha rotate them, buy the time u come back at the first one, let it give u gold ahaha

JaytB
09-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Of all the pets you have and your best alternative is Guapo?? Better feed that Hammerjaw then.

Rofl!

On topic:
However cool (or gross if you think about it) your idea is, I honestly wouldn't see this happen.. ever. Pets were clearly intended to also be a gold sink, on top of the stats they add.

That said, I would like to see something like a fix feeding price per pet or something. The way it is now, it will only get worse every time the lvl caps increase.

Butterysesh
09-15-2013, 07:30 PM
I think it would be better if u could choose what to feed them. For example if you feed your clyde some beans it will poop out more gold.

Kraze
09-15-2013, 07:51 PM
Ok 2 issues here:

Lmfao, U obviously do not own an arcane pet. Arcane> Legendary Pets.

Think before u speak.
Well then YOU are making a CHOICE to feed the pet. Choices have consequences that's life. If you really want to keep your precious hammer out pay the piper. However you should in think things through before you hit send and perhaps read a post thoroughly. I simply stated that with as many pets as you claim to own you are not forced to feed.

If you decide to schlep out the gold you don't get to complain then that it costs so much.

Frohnatur
09-15-2013, 09:54 PM
I think it would be better if u could choose what to feed them. For example if you feed your clyde some beans it will poop out more gold.

lmfao, rofl. :'D
This is getting better and better.

My suggestion is, that the pets should have a playground. So if we leave them there, they poop even more gold. Heck, they poop chests if you feed them, like, steaks or so! And the arcane pets, i imagine they would poop gold like the niagra river poops water down the falls.
Oh! and most important! I want a pooping noise everytime they poop gold, and when they poop a chest, i wana hear them scream really bad.

but please, no pet food in those pooped chests.

That'd be too absurd.

Bludgeon
09-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Lol got a good laugh out of this thank you

Soundlesskill
09-16-2013, 12:30 AM
I have 51 pets and only use 1 for pvp. Feed feed feed feds feed feed BANKRUPT.

Frohnatur
09-16-2013, 01:03 AM
noisy, wich one?

moot
09-16-2013, 05:47 AM
lmfao, rofl. :'D
This is getting better and better.

My suggestion is, that the pets should have a playground. So if we leave them there, they poop even more gold. Heck, they poop chests if you feed them, like, steaks or so! And the arcane pets, i imagine they would poop gold like the niagra river poops water down the falls.
Oh! and most important! I want a pooping noise everytime they poop gold, and when they poop a chest, i wana hear them scream really bad.

but please, no pet food in those pooped chests.

That'd be too absurd.

Good idea.

I want to see my useless pet (guapo,etc) playing around freely in a place. Not in the stable that my mage carry around everywhere.

Why not pooped food in pooped chest?

baddiva
09-16-2013, 07:19 AM
they do poop out stats and obedience

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Rare
09-16-2013, 07:52 AM

Well that makes one person smarter than the other :p

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Frohnatur
09-16-2013, 08:00 AM
Why not pooped food in pooped chest?
Pets eating their own crap? Horrible idea. Maybe my imagination is just too lively, though...

Justg
09-16-2013, 08:05 AM
Just rotate 'em. Nuff said.