PDA

View Full Version : All you did was make spawning worse

Mothwing
09-14-2013, 10:55 PM
I mean really. This has been talked about before, but after getting spawned by 3 mages just now, I'm done.

The suggestion of adding invulnerability was to give the person being spawned the upper hand. Instead it just prolongs the spawning, because all the person has to do is freeze/root/stun the person and wait for the orb to go away. I liked it way better before, where as soon as I spawned I could nuke the suckers and get out. Now it's like, there's no element of surprise.

Spyce
09-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Is it just me or can you not buff when the orb is on?

Extreme
09-14-2013, 10:56 PM
True, when the orb is with us they can stun, root/Frost us and just one hit died..

Mothwing
09-14-2013, 10:59 PM
Oh, and I'm just going to put this out there, but The Dream Team, I have lost all respect for you. Whenever I see one of your members in PvP, they are always rushing, spawning, or trash talking less skilled players. You constantly team and gang up on people. Remember that giant thread Ghost made? Yeah, almost 99% of that stuff that we are trying to stop, you guys do.

TEOKILLO
09-14-2013, 11:00 PM
Wow mawthy u hurt my feelings

Extreme
09-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Oh, and I'm just going to put this out there, but The Dream Team, I have lost all respect for you. Whenever I see one of your members in PvP, they are always rushing, spawning, or trash talking less skilled players. You constantly team and gang up on people. Remember that giant thread Ghost made? Yeah, almost 99% of that stuff that we are trying to stop, you guys do.

Chill bro, Pm The Sadness he'll solve it. Their members (L66) Teamed me (L56).l

Mothwing
09-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Is it just me or can you not buff when the orb is on?

You can't do anything but cower in a corner and hope that the other person loses their buffs. Whereas the enemy Spawners can stun, freeze, or push you however they want.

Mothwing
09-14-2013, 11:02 PM
Sorry, but I have not encountered a single TDT player that I can say is a decent person in PvP, except you Teo.

TEOKILLO
09-14-2013, 11:02 PM

Chill bro, Pm The Sadness he'll solve it. Their members (L66) Teamed me (L56).l

Lol extreme i just saw ur sig, and thesadness is banned onforums:(

@mawthy pm me who was it

TEOKILLO
09-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Omgnooooo
Omgyesssss
Zorosama

I can say dont farm ppl without good reason

Mothwing
09-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Wow mawthy u hurt my feelings

Giving you rep as an apology, not like "good I hurt your feelings".

Extreme
09-14-2013, 11:06 PM

Mawthy, don't do that to my Ex-gf :( Im crying so hard. Well actually idc.

TEOKILLO
09-14-2013, 11:06 PM

.-.

Mothwing
09-14-2013, 11:09 PM

Lmao.

Teo, clear your inbox dood.

TEOKILLO
09-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Done

Mothwing
09-14-2013, 11:13 PM
Done

Gf.

ObeyJay
09-14-2013, 11:33 PM
I find it funny because you started trash talking then we spawned you

Archermaster
09-14-2013, 11:36 PM
The invulnerability isn't helpful at all in spawning if u can't even use your skills they just have to wait for 3 seconds then they kill u easily before u can even buff so not really helpful. What would be helpful would be 2 choices for spawning either 1. Put up gates so enemy's can't get in. 2. Allow us to attack while under the invulnerability.

EDIT: They also should take out invulnerability when u are revived

javier995
09-14-2013, 11:44 PM
Omgnooooo
Omgyesssss
Zorosama

I can say dont farm ppl without good reason

Oi Teo is right, I don't farm people without a good reason.

Further more, I don't trash talk I just kill. Why waste my time talking trash to you or anyone when I can just kill you? Trash talking is pointless, just kill each other.

It's simple really, just kill and laugh when the other person talks trash.

And one thing about the orb. Before the orb goes up you have the chance to use 1 skill, if you're quick enough.

Zapoke
09-14-2013, 11:44 PM
To be fair, they're trying to follow what we suggested before. I'm sure it's not something they intended to happen, and I'm equally sure that it'll be changed soon enough.If not.. well, then that's a problem.

Mothwing
09-15-2013, 12:01 AM
I find it funny because you started trash talking then we spawned you

Did I? Iirc, all I said was "Wow, respected players spawn killing." and in the case of Bilingual, he trashed talked me that game and the game before that. Then the last thing I said was "This is going on the forums."

Further more, I don't trash talk I just kill. Why waste my time talking trash to you or anyone when I can just kill you? Trash talking is pointless, just kill each other.

And one thing about the orb. Before the orb goes up you have the chance to use 1 skill, if you're quick enough.

To you, you constantly team and rush me whenever I join a game, for no reason. I don't get it, you rushed me once, so I fought back, and since you have a better set and I can't kill you means I suck, so you keep killing me.

ObeyJay
09-15-2013, 12:09 AM
Did I? Iirc, all I said was "Wow, respected players spawn killing." and in the case of Bilingual, he trashed talked me that game and the game before that. Then the last thing I said was "This is going on the forums."

You Don't remember saying wow still alive against 2 "pros"? We were having a perfectly good match and I took that the wrong way because of the quotation marks.

Schnitzel
09-15-2013, 12:10 AM
I agree with Mothwing.
Because of orbs, its making Spawning easier because of how all the or does is not allow the respawned player to cast buffs and also doesn't let the player die. But people still can target the respawned player and root, stun, them so they can't fight until 3seconds is up then the respawned person just gets spawn killed.

The orbs as they are like right now, is not giving the respawned player the Upper hand but rather the Spawn killer the upper hand in the fight

Mothwing
09-15-2013, 12:11 AM
You Don't remember saying wow still alive against 2 "pros"? We were having a perfectly good match and I took that the wrong way because of the quotation marks.

That was towards Bilingual, because he wouldn't shut up about how much I sucked the game before, regardless of how many times I killed him. The fact that he invited you to come team me made me more mad. So yes, that was the one thing I said.

Mothwing
09-15-2013, 12:12 AM
I agree with Mothwing.
Because of orbs, its making Spawning easier because of how all the or does is not allow the respawned player to cast buffs and also doesn't let the player die. But people still can target the respawned player and root, stun, them so they can't fight until 3seconds is up then the respawned person just gets spawn killed.

The orbs as they are like right now, is not giving the respawned player the Upper hand but rather the Spawn killer the upper hand in the fight

Yknow, I'm so sick of spawning, so why don't we add whoever sets foot into the spawn room dies instantly.

ObeyJay
09-15-2013, 12:13 AM
That was towards Bilingual, because he wouldn't shut up about how much I sucked the game before, regardless of how many times I killed him. The fact that he invited you to come team me made me more mad. So yes, that was the one thing I said.

He didn't invite me I was bored so I just joined his game and I seen that everyone was pvping so I
joined in.

Mothwing
09-15-2013, 12:22 AM
He didn't invite me I was bored so I just joined his game and I seen that everyone was pvping so I
joined in.

Then I apologize if I said anything to hurt you, I just don't understand why you had to pretty much 3v1 spawn me.

Since this thread will most likely be locked, I only spawn, rush, or trash talk if that person already did it to me.

ObeyJay
09-15-2013, 12:27 AM
Then I apologize if I said anything to hurt you, I just don't understand why you had to pretty much 3v1 spawn me.

Since this thread will most likely be locked, I only spawn, rush, or trash talk if that person already did it to me.

There was two other guys with you and things got out of hand... I did say "alright lay off" that worked for a few secs but after that I kinda stopped

Extreme
09-15-2013, 12:30 AM

Soulsama gg

Mothwing
09-15-2013, 12:35 AM
There was two other guys with you and things got out of hand... I did say "alright lay off" that worked for a few secs but after that I kinda stopped

Its all good, the match did get out of hand. I guess it wasn't really your fault since you thought it was FFA. I would've told you, but people tend to ignore me when I tell them.

javier995
09-15-2013, 12:38 AM
To you, you constantly team and rush me whenever I join a game, for no reason. I don't get it, you rushed me once, so I fought back, and since you have a better set and I can't kill you means I suck, so you keep killing me.

I can kill you alone, whether people decide to jump in isn't my fault. Reason being you began to talk trash (called me dumb and laughed at me when I said bird wasn't the only class who could do smitten), or so it seemed you talked trash, and then some kid joined (found out today its a 68 bird) claiming he was you and rushed me. So I killed him, constantly just as I started doing to you. It's happened 3x, you've left and be joins and attacks me. I didn't think it was a mere coincidence so I killed both of you.

Since apparently it's not you, I'll stop killing you on sight and proceed to just kill him. I won't kill you unless you trash talk me or the guild, it's as simple as that. That being said, I apologize for farming you and see you in pvp.

Soulsama gg

Oi soul?

I teamed you? With who?

I haven't rushed anyone on soul who didn't start to team me or rush me. It's also a new bird, this last night new. Yes, I was in a 61 game on it. Some 56s joined, some bird kept hitting me so I killed him. Then 2 mages teamed my friend, I helped him with them. Other than that, I've been in 66 games.

And if you were one, then I apologize.

Mothwing
09-15-2013, 12:49 AM
The whole smitten conversation started when you thought you were funny by disagreeing with every statement I said. First of all, I said only WARbirds can do smitten, because the strength set requires root to do the combo. No matter how much I talked, you just kept ignoring me. You spammed the chat with all caps saying you were smarter than everyone else.

Secondly, if you rush and somebody joins in, you should tell them to stop. It just shows that you don't care about fairness. How does rushing someone with unfair teams prove something? It doesn't.

javier995
09-15-2013, 12:55 AM
The whole smitten conversation started when you thought you were funny by disagreeing with every statement I said. First of all, I said only WARbirds can do smitten, because the strength set requires root to do the combo. No matter how much I talked, you just kept ignoring me. You spammed the chat with all caps saying you were smarter than everyone else.

Secondly, if you rush and somebody joins in, you should tell them to stop. It just shows that you don't care about fairness. How does rushing someone with unfair teams prove something? It doesn't.

Hmm is that so? Doesn't sound like me at all. I highly doubt that I'd spam or use caps and say I was smarter. And no, I said int bears can do smitten as I kept trying to smitten my friend. You laughed and said only birds could, so I proved otherwise. I did it 3 times and asked if you had seen me do it, but you kept ignorning me so I just ignored you when you talked; then someone said how each class can do it.

Everyone that jumps in I pm them to stop, no one listens it's not my problem. So I try to get the kill or get to the person I'm killing first if they don't listen.

gison
09-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Hmm is that so? Doesn't sound like me at all. I highly doubt that I'd spam or use caps and say I was smarter. And no, I said int bears can do smitten as I kept trying to smitten my friend. You laughed and said only birds could, so I proved otherwise. I did it 3 times and asked if you had seen me do it, but you kept ignorning me so I just ignored you when you talked; then someone said how each class can do it.

Everyone that jumps in I pm them to stop, no one listens it's not my problem. So I try to get the kill or get to the person I'm killing first if they don't listen.

Javi, shh. You're better than this. (Not meant to be read in a bad way)

Sus
09-15-2013, 01:00 AM
I can kill you alone, whether people decide to jump in isn't my fault. Reason being you began to talk trash (called me dumb and laughed at me when I said bird wasn't the only class who could do smitten), or so it seemed you talked trash, and then some kid joined (found out today its a 68 bird) claiming he was you and rushed me. So I killed him, constantly just as I started doing to you. It's happened 3x, you've left and be joins and attacks me. I didn't think it was a mere coincidence so I killed both of you.

Since apparently it's not you, I'll stop killing you on sight and proceed to just kill him. I won't kill you unless you trash talk me or the guild, it's as simple as that. That being said, I apologize for farming you and see you in pvp.

gison
09-15-2013, 01:03 AM

Rofl. Good man!

javier995
09-15-2013, 01:06 AM

Heyyyyyyyyy now, that was funny but my statement made me sound cocky af. Thanks for pointing it out. ;p

Mothwing
09-15-2013, 01:08 AM
I never said only birds...I said warbirds. And I remember it clearly, you definitely used caps and you definitely spammed.

This is a perfect example, you didn't even read my post to see that I never said only birds.

javier995
09-15-2013, 01:14 AM
I never said only birds...I said warbirds. And I remember it clearly, you definitely used caps and you definitely spammed.

This is a perfect example, you didn't even read my post to see that I never said only birds.

Warbids are included when I say "bird", and I highly doubt I used caps to say I was smarter than anyone. I most likely said "DID YOU SEE THE SMITTEN? ._." or "I CAN DO SMITTEN HOW ARE YOU TELLING ME ITS ONLY BIRDS". If it wasn't either one, then I didn't say anything BC I remember only saying that in caps. I wouldn't say I was smarter than someone, I might think it but wouldn't say it.

Mothwing
09-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Oh and the person that said how each class can do it was me. But I forgot, you were ignoring me.

The things you said above were very immature, you kept spamming them and acting like I was stupid. Put yourself in my shoes. I say one thing, and you misinterpret it and shove it in my face.

Really?

javier995
09-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Oh and the person that said how each class can do it was me. But I forgot, you were ignoring me.

The things you said above were very immature, you kept spamming them and acting like I was stupid. Put yourself in my shoes. I say one thing, and you misinterpret it and shove it in my face.

Really?

Really now? I was telling immature things to someone idk? I doubt it, you might've thought it was you but it was most likely directed at my friend who I was talking to when I was "ignoring" you.

Shove it in your face and I spammed? No, I genuinely thought you only thought birds could do smitten so I kept asking you to watch as I did it to my friend. Only thing I was most likely "spamming" was me asking you to watch and asking you of you saw me do smitten, I gave up since you ignored me and just carried out chatting with my friends.

Mothwing
09-15-2013, 01:31 AM
Do you really not remember me trying to explain it to you? I clearly said only warbirds can do smitten, and you said "NO WATCH INMA BEAR AND I CAN DO SMITTEN." Again, misinterpreting my statement.

So instead of being mature and having a conversation, you'd rather ignore me and demonstrate on your friend, who was the person I was talking to in the first place, until you came along and broke our chat.

I could have clearly explained my understanding of the combo, if you had given me the chance. But you felt like bragging your knowledge apparently, so I just ignored you as well.

EDIT: Since you joined the match late, you completely missed the begging of our talk, where we were specifically talking about birds. If you had known that, maybe you wouldn't have lashed out at me and forced me to watch you fight your friend.

javier995
09-15-2013, 01:47 AM
Do you really not remember me trying to explain it to you? I clearly said only warbirds can do smitten, and you said "NO WATCH INMA BEAR AND I CAN DO SMITTEN." Again, misinterpreting my statement.

So instead of being mature and having a conversation, you'd rather ignore me and demonstrate on your friend, who was the person I was talking to in the first place, until you came along and broke our chat.

I could have clearly explained my understanding of the combo, if you had given me the chance. But you felt like bragging your knowledge apparently, so I just ignored you as well.

No I don't. Also, my friend was a warbird, and he had done smitten on me and but lost. Which is where it started, and you said that only birds could do it. I was half asleep, as it was the middle of the night, so I admit I misinterpreted what you said and thought that you only thought that birds could do smitten.

A conversation? Really? You didn't reply once to me after I said bears could do it or when I was trying to demonstrate it to you.

Bragging about my knowledge? Trying to show someone who I thought didn't know another class could do smitten is bragging? Really now? Here I thought I was trying to help you so you could know that other class could do smitten as well. Guess so eh?

Edit:

Just saw your edit, of course that makes my misinterpretation make more sense. If you think I lashed at you or whatever then I apologize, I was just trying to demonstrate how a bear could do the combo.

I've said all I've needed to say.

Cya ingame, gg.

Sus
09-15-2013, 01:50 AM
G o o d g a m e !!1!!!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rot
09-15-2013, 03:01 AM
Sorry, but I have not encountered a single TDT player that I can say is a decent person in PvP, except you Teo.

What about me?! :(
I'm really inactive on my TDT bear though. :p

Extreme
09-15-2013, 03:20 AM
G o o d g a m e !!1!!!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need my set narb.

Sus
09-15-2013, 04:32 AM
I need my set narb.

jk

Sus
09-15-2013, 04:33 AM
No I don't. Also, my friend was a warbird, and he had done smitten on me and but lost. Which is where it started, and you said that only birds could do it. I was half asleep, as it was the middle of the night, so I admit I misinterpreted what you said and thought that you only thought that birds could do smitten.

A conversation? Really? You didn't reply once to me after I said bears could do it or when I was trying to demonstrate it to you.

Bragging about my knowledge? Trying to show someone who I thought didn't know another class could do smitten is bragging? Really now? Here I thought I was trying to help you so you could know that other class could do smitten as well. Guess so eh?

Edit:

Just saw your edit, of course that makes my misinterpretation make more sense. If you think I lashed at you or whatever then I apologize, I was just trying to demonstrate how a bear could do the combo.

I've said all I've needed to say.

Cya ingame, gg.

I can do smitten with the oyster class btw.. i win

javier995
09-15-2013, 05:58 AM
I can do smitten with the oyster class btw.. i win

Too pro, teach me plox? I suck when I use oyster, I get one shotted.

Reunegade
09-15-2013, 07:29 AM
Too pro, teach me plox? I suck when I use oyster, I get one shotted.
The trick is to dodge all of the attacks using 'Shell Shield'

Trenton
09-15-2013, 07:48 AM
The trick is to dodge all of the attacks using 'Shell Shield' Yes but it has that frickin tricky delay

Roberto077
09-15-2013, 08:33 AM

I talked to bilinguals alt a while ago and he said he likes being mean (I wish I could use his words) on his bird.

EDIT: Mothwing wins argument. Javier shouldn't have spawned in the first place regardless of trash talking.

P.S. not getting involved.

Delphina
09-15-2013, 09:08 AM
Waves wand.....

Poof.....

Thread closed.