PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Arena

Uziscata
09-14-2013, 11:49 PM
Can I ask what the hell is going on in arena?
I feel like all we do in arena is get 1 shot killed.
Not just blood hammer, but a lot of the other bosses to, and it happens when we arent even in range.
Is this meant to happen?
Cause I don't think that should be happening.
Its actually very frustrating, is this just so we buy plat and respawn?
cause whats the point of having pure leader board times then?
Cause when you revive your self with plat, it counts as enchantment.
So I dont really get it.
I just feel like the whole arena is bugged.
How does bloodhammer 1 hit a warrior with 6k health?
I die before he even shot the cannon.
Even the easier bosses like glob I wont be anywhere near him and ill die, this does not just count for me, multiple other people I have done arena with complains about these issues as well.
Arena is becoming a nuisance where it use to be something fun and different.
Maybe you guys can have a look into it.

VanRah
09-15-2013, 02:53 AM
How true...
Killing bloodhammer with crystals to get the achievement is practically impossible...
Only once I managed to don't die while killing him but since one of my party died no one got the achievement....n I thought what counted was to survive yourself not the whole party...
I tried only in 2 (2 rogues, hoping it would be easier...) but my mate ended up killed one shoted only moving from the rt bottom corner (where we wait to see boss n environment) to approach the boss....
If this is a fair fight...

VanRah
09-15-2013, 02:57 AM
Not only it's impossible to get the achievement, there is also the fact u have to pray hoping to find him again....
Since it's already hard to kill, they should make himspawn more often to give people more chancesto defeat him...

Jetzzz
09-15-2013, 03:11 AM
Not only it's impossible to get the achievement, there is also the fact u have to pray hoping to find him again....
Since it's already hard to kill, they should make himspawn more often to give people more chancesto defeat him...
OMG, i think almost everyone that already have the achievement and the one that dont care about it is hoping that bloodhammer spawn will be lower or even remove from arena. Becoz almost every player will quit and remake the party to restart the run if they fight bloodhammer

VanRah
09-15-2013, 03:19 AM
But any time I do arena I keep finding mother, Rutger, mardrom...
When I finally find the shark (bloodhammer) he is in the wrong environment...
N I have to quit n remake again party only to find again n again the same achievement-less bosses...
Really annoying...
Not only I have to pray to find the shark but also that he is in the rt environment...
N after hours of research, I have also to pray to don't be one shoted n that my whole party survives...
This is just ridiculous...

VanRah
09-15-2013, 04:00 AM
I got an idea.
Since there are some players that or already got the shark achievement or simply don't care about it that are not willing to fight vs bloodhammer, while there are others (like me) praying to meet him in the rt environment, why don't add the option, while talking to Hox in the arena, to fight the arena champion bloodhammer?
This way the players that want the achievement can try to fight the shark any time they want to, while the others can farm without having to quit n remake the party to restart the run anytime they happen to meet bloodhammer.
This seems more reasonable than having to waste hours searching for him only to die after 1min (if u haven't been one shoted rt on the beginning of the fight...)

Jetzzz
09-15-2013, 04:18 AM
I suggest you to buy def exilir and also using gleipnir or ashral of fitness to avoid that 1 hit die from bloodhammer
. In this state i assume you to have all mythic items

Limsi
09-15-2013, 04:33 AM
It's been a mystery as to why devs won't do anything with Bloodhammer's one hit k.o. Another boss which can do this is Mother with her pull. The one hit K.O. is perfectly fine for me as long as it gives off a warning just like Glob's red zone before delivering the death blow. It ruins the playing experience especially to those who farm casually and not to mention the frustration for leaderboard runners. Remaking the instance in hopes of another boss is not the solution for this.. well I do hope something happens bout' this matter. Adding a warning just like what Glob does would be a great solution to this issue.

Uzii
09-15-2013, 04:57 AM
I suggest you to buy def exilir and also using gleipnir or ashral of fitness to avoid that 1 hit die from bloodhammer

I did blood like that, but in previous lvl cap, since new expansion its almost impossible.
And what abt the players without mythic armor, they r just screwed (i may bit exggerated, but its not far away from truth).

Glob one hitting without being near him was happening also before, but since bosses hit harder its more common. Even Mardroms fireball can hit full mythic rogue so hard he dies instantly. Mother pulls u with net and dead is certain. Only with mythic armor u have some chance to survive. Wasnt this way previous lvl cap. Just keep circling and never stop, her net attack will miss, works most of the time.

if u r interested i made a guide http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112293-Guide-How-to-fight-in-the-Arena.
Principles r the same, just bosses hit harder.

Bloodhammer, well i dont even get a chance to fight. Im approaching, he shoots, bum, dead. I try again, bum dead. Again, same scenario (I had 3.1k hp and 1200 armor). Its like that most of the time i try to fight him.

I would like to have arena same difficullty as last lvl cap. I could use legendary items and still could perform. Was challenging, definetly not easy, but doable. Still most players found it difficult.
And since bosses hit harder the more players r in party, right now they hit reaaaly hard.

Jetzzz
09-15-2013, 06:58 AM
Yeah i also realize that the boss in arena become harder than previous season. In previous season i use legendary item, now i use mythic item but the damage from the boss is quite the same with using legendary item in last season. I also prefer doing solo than party, because the environment hit me really hard when on party. For example when i'm doing solo the vortex damage only up to 20-30% of my hp, but when in party with 4 people the vortex can do damage up to 70-80% hp.

I always keep some distance when fight againts bloodhammer, because he can do combo hit (normal hit and bazoka) if you are too close making you unable to spam potion to max hp before taking the second hit from bazoka shoot. Try to use razor shield and malison dodge skill, it help a lot to dodge the attack from arena boss. But off course u wont be always lucky to dodge the attack

VanRah
09-15-2013, 07:04 AM
My party was full mythic n used elixir. Still useless, as once one dies it's over for all...
N I agree with all that uzii said.

Alfai
09-15-2013, 07:31 AM
I hate shark.and its kins.and how it blends in our gaming experience.

Btw i too feel that the crit hits from boss is more often and deadlier than ever.for example prev u can survive glob attack skill by just spamming pots fast.but now even the rate cant keep up with the hp loss.i dont think my fingers are weaker now.and im not so pro on tap2 the game but since i have been cursing arena on day 1 as it bleeds the most pots,plats, time etc i dont have many positive takeouts to share except i like the challenge.

But the rule of the game is to kill before getting killed.i used mali most of my runs in last season arena.bt now its talon or ribbit for fast kill.might wanna explore that since its working for me.but the stats build needs slight accommodation so u cn survive slightly better if lucky to escape from the boss killer hits now.the occurance of their guaranteed knockout move is better than finding bael nw tbh.

Energizeric
09-15-2013, 07:40 AM
I do like that they made arena harder..... Last season it was so easy that everyone stopped farming Nordr elites and just farmed arena. Why kill the mobs when you can kill 4 bosses in the same time as a regular elite dungeon with 1 boss? So all the noble armors and elite chests saturated the market and prices fell way down.

So yes, I like that they made it much harder now. I do have issues with the 1-hit bloodhammer. But other than that, I do like that they made it harder. It's basically become a dungeon where you must spend a little plat on revives and you can expect to die every time at least once or twice. But it drops all the best loot, so that's how it should be. After all, if Bloodhammer in arena is just as easy as Bloodhammer in Skull Cove, then why would anyone want to deal with the mobs of Skull Cove?

So yes, Arena bosses should be harder than those same bosses in their regular elite dungeons.

VanRah
09-15-2013, 08:08 AM
It's basically become a dungeon where you must spend a little plat on revives and you can expect to die every time at least once or twice. But it drops all the best loot, so that's how it should be.

If it doesn't allow u to survive, how do u get the achievements? Since that's the case, it is not how it should be.

Uziscata
09-15-2013, 08:11 AM
I do like that they made arena harder..... Last season it was so easy that everyone stopped farming Nordr elites and just farmed arena. Why kill the mobs when you can kill 4 bosses in the same time as a regular elite dungeon with 1 boss? So all the noble armors and elite chests saturated the market and prices fell way down.

So yes, I like that they made it much harder now. I do have issues with the 1-hit bloodhammer. But other than that, I do like that they made it harder. It's basically become a dungeon where you must spend a little plat on revives and you can expect to die every time at least once or twice. But it drops all the best loot, so that's how it should be. After all, if Bloodhammer in arena is just as easy as Bloodhammer in Skull Cove, then why would anyone want to deal with the mobs of Skull Cove?

So yes, Arena bosses should be harder than those same bosses in their regular elite dungeons.

Oky so let me get this straight in order for us to actually get something out of arena we have to buy plats
tell me how do people without credit cards buy these plats?
So does that mean they just shouldnt do arena and leave it for the people fortunate enough to buy plats?
I dont mind arena being harder, I just think it should be scaled enough for people without full mythic and people that cant afford the plats.
Because a game should not just be about making money -.-
I just dont think it should happen that most of the bosses can crit over 5k and kill a warrior when we ourselves cant even hit that high -.-
So next time when you post think about people not as fortunate as your self
And in order to get a good drop you have to buy luck elxir or if you are lucky enough get it from klaas
And getting a good drop is already rare as it is

Vercoza
09-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Can I ask what the hell is going on in arena?
I feel like all we do in arena is get 1 shot killed.
Not just blood hammer, but a lot of the other bosses to, and it happens when we arent even in range.
Is this meant to happen?
Cause I don't think that should be happening.
Its actually very frustrating, is this just so we buy plat and respawn?
cause whats the point of having pure leader board times then?
Cause when you revive your self with plat, it counts as enchantment.
So I dont really get it.
I just feel like the whole arena is bugged.
How does bloodhammer 1 hit a warrior with 6k health?
I die before he even shot the cannon.
Even the easier bosses like glob I wont be anywhere near him and ill die, this does not just count for me, multiple other people I have done arena with complains about these issues as well.
Arena is becoming a nuisance where it use to be something fun and different.
Maybe you guys can have a look into it.

Yeah support, The arena is definitely become a place not to venture for any class. Like you said the damage coming from bosses is way overboard. I was playing with a warrior called vorenusnpullo? He had charged juggernaut and proceeded to attack bloodhammer, the shark retaliated and 1 hit him for 6k crit!? (Keeping in mid he is end game warrior full mythic no maul) 2152 armor and 5824 hp with charged jugg, using abaddon pet.) If a warrior is getting that kind of damage through a skill that he said reduced dmg by 20%? how are mages and rogues dealing with it? Whats the point of even having these skills when they are so easily overpower by bosses like that!

Anyway I don't see the point of a Warrior being a tank when he himself is getting this kind od damage? Cannot protect his team mates cause they are getting 1 hit kills, just doesn't add up?

Edit: Also, what I've seen is taunting skills on warriors vs glob and bloodhammer don't keep, glob races between other players stunning and 1 hitting them? Then the Shell shock 8/10 times 1 hits anyone, even sometimes hits the player in front of the shark but the player behind dies? Along with the spider Mothers pull? Haven't seen a mage or rogue survive that pull. Most warriors just make it. Even then if not full hp then its all over for them..

Uzii
09-15-2013, 08:14 AM

A lot of ppl will disagree with u that it was so easy, based on comments they made in previous season.
If i remember correctly only first few hours of release of arena had high drop rates of legendary armor. Later it was more stabile.
Most of the time i looted just green item. But as u said i could beat 4 bosses in same amount of time of completing one elite dungeon. But most of the time i end up with 4 green items and one copper elite chests. When i got elite golden chest i could pay up for poitions and made few gold. Compared to elite where the time amount spend, poitions spend, and in the end getting just useless green item, ending in arena with 4 greens and 1 elite copper/silver chest was more economical.

Also thers huge amount of players that dont spend plat or dont toss it around like it was candys. So no plat revives or luck elixirs. So assuming u r using luck elixir ur chances getting good drop in arena r higher, so u can make up for the incrased loss since the arena got harder. but as i said without elixir - green item (for the unlucky toon as me, even with elixir from Klaas i still keep getting only greens....), but right now when its harder, me as such player, cant make up for the loss even when i loot that elite golden chest from time to time.

If u going to suggest me i should farm crates or eggs, no work for me, since i dont have luck, i must say absolutely no luck :/.
And what for i have all those skills and gear when i cant use it to its full extend and at same time making some gold. In elite i can spent hundreds of poitions, and get no reward, since new lvl cap same for arena, i cant make up for the loss.
And i simply like arena, but want it to be also rewarding.

I dont mind arena being harder, I just think it should be scaled enough for people without full mythic and people that cant afford the plats.

Some ppl seem to forget abt those kind of players....

If it doesn't allow u to survive, how do u get the achievements? Since that's the case, it is not how it should be.

Exactly. I feel sad for those that didnt make those achievements last season. And u can be skilled as u want, if the boss one shoot u, no point. Whers there fair fight?

I must admit huge problem is also lag, or high ping, but latency occur by green ping too. I could predict last cap, but this cap its death sentence.
And on top of that Glob is glitched, Mardrom too. So we should be fortuneteller or what to counter them.
If devs r testing gameplay, i suggest they do it no by 0 ping, but 300, 400, even 500, bc those r numbers players really play under. And see how that affects the game play.

Alfai
09-15-2013, 08:17 AM

Fair point as the purpose of arena is beyond farming,skipping elite/mobs or learninf bout boss specific boss (which i doubt) imo.shud be tougher to gel with the cap raised Thats agreeable.the good drops prev is way lesser than now which is also good rewards to complement the tougher challenge.and its logical when tougher it means players overall investment of resources increased too.iits somehow feel like gambling with locked crates.i admit the thrill fuels you to learb new tactic etc that hone your skills.it certainly provide us with optional exciting contents regardless whats the takeout we seek from the arena experience.

So basically arena and its mechanic is a dynamic avenue and experience compare to the usual elite bael or even pvp.

But as much as i agree that the harder the challenge is def good i do feel that the difficulty level hs room still for improvement.its logical that the harder it gets the higher investment/consumption of a players resource be.and in fact the drops and its rate this season is way better than before. however smaller things like 1knockout or manual party remake is undoubtly annoying and hindrance for players who are new and less familiar with arena.a 1knockout is not quite challening to me especially when it doesnt create room for players to find an approach to avoid it.it somehow an often success chance and resetting takes a while unlike running elite.its a challenge to survive the random spawn and dodging boss attacks.but its an ugly experiebce when the crits is undodgable.i can say 8 out of 10 bh experience resulting 1 member of the party an instant death esp w the new cap.other bosses nw does tht too tho less often than bh.so as much as its being challenging how do we meet this challenge?perhaps this can be reviewed from various angles not simply by nerfing the boss dmg or crits chance.not sure yet but just a thought for discussion.

Perhaps its just a rogue class issue as the instaneous death happens to mostly rogues.i can be wrong but 1 thing that is right i tried maxing str and using str prone gears simply to buff hp.i think few rogues used this approach last season to deal with aurvivability challenge.but it doesnt work at least for me atm as its a real knockout regardless the inc amount of hp.again i maybe wrong but thts my view for now.

Uziscata
09-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Fair point as the purpose of arena is beyond farming,skipping elite/mobs or learninf bout boss specific boss (which i doubt) imo.shud be tougher to gel with the cap raised Thats agreeable.the good drops prev is way lesser than now which is also good rewards to complement the tougher challenge.and its logical when tougher it means players overall investment of resources increased too.iits somehow feel like gambling with locked crates.i admit the thrill fuels you to learb new tactic etc that hone your skills.it certainly provide us with optional exciting contents regardless whats the takeout we seek from the arena experience.

So basically arena and its mechanic is a dynamic avenue and experience compare to the usual elite bael or even pvp.

But as much as i agree that the harder the challenge is def good i do feel that the difficulty level hs room still for improvement.its logical that the harder it gets the higher investment/consumption of a players resource be.and in fact the drops and its rate this season is way better than before. however smaller things like 1knockout or manual party remake is undoubtly annoying and hindrance for players who are new and less familiar with arena.a 1knockout is not quite challening to me especially when it doesnt create room for players to find an approach to avoid it.it somehow an often success chance and resetting takes a while unlike running elite.its a challenge to survive the random spawn and dodging boss attacks.but its an ugly experiebce when the crits is undodgable.i can say 8 out of 10 bh experience resulting 1 member of the party an instant death esp w the new cap.other bosses nw does tht too tho less often than bh.so as much as its being challenging how do we meet this challenge?perhaps this can be reviewed from various angles not simply by nerfing the boss dmg or crits chance.not sure yet but just a thought for discussion.

Perhaps its just a rogue class issue as the instaneous death happens to mostly rogues.i can be wrong but 1 thing that is right i tried maxing str and using str prone gears simply to buff hp.i think few rogues used this approach last season to deal with aurvivability challenge.but it doesnt work at least for me atm as its a real knockout regardless the inc amount of hp.again i maybe wrong but thts my view for now.

Ur theory makes sence :/ ive tried that too. But had little success
Although ive seen warriors getting 1 hit killed as well :/
which i think is absolutely ridiculous

Alfai
09-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Ur theory makes sence :/ ive tried that too. But had little success
Although ive seen warriors getting 1 hit killed as well :/
which i think is absolutely ridiculous

Ive seen that too tho not everyday compared to rogues.if a tank cant tank and can die from a ko then its an issue.i hate the fact of arena gambling tbh.if the carrot is challenge then players are obliged to haul efforts in any legit ways to compete.but a 1hit knocker that comes randomly is conflicting with the essence of challenge.and if it means to be hell of arlour,the term chance should never exist.u can find a way tho it tale 100years but not a chance to be denied of the chance of fighting back.

i see a similarity of it to timed runs challenge.the mobs boss and map condition is fixed without random spawn of requirements.so it gives olayers room to strategize and make plans.how is it not challenging when all are given same challenge but many ways to do it?its quite dynamic in its sense as for example it takes more than personal toons attributes (i.e gears or pet) but expanding to teamwork,timing etc.so this challenge justify its rewards of being on lb and ultimately a season survivor.im sure those who do timed runs can agree its no peanuts or no brainer.

However one thing that bothers me whether its really an arena issue or simply rogue class issue?but having said a tank died from such ko too might not make it class specific issue.no idea still trying to crack.

Personally i dont run arena often for it drops (except manipulatinf bugs due to my poor assest state).i like the challenge.the faster i kill is better.i dont run hunder runs last season within a month back to back simply for being rich from its drops.in fact arena bug was fixed fast so its not really a gold pot.challenge yes.the faster the kills the better time i make.throw me pumpkin or vortex yes it makes it such a nice combo of annoyance and thrill.when i discovered other ways to improvise my offensive it feels vwry rewarding.that is something i will always agree.but a challenge requires us to answer back.not put us to sleep.

P/s:i still disagree of the logic behind childsplay ap and poor spawn rate which i find absurd.i can vouch others than me who has invested so many of their resources to find this mofo.if thts the challenge of gettinf lucky hence u gotta gamble then i cant even taste the victory due to its being the easiest boss to kill.too fast till i forgot to use lep amu nor screencap the victory.if its due to exhaustion it doesnt explain why its being weak.if its to compensate the thrill of spawning him its even worse as it does not gel with the arena design of experience.maybe just me but it doesnt make any sense nor food for thhoughts.if hes the 1 to deal a knockout perhaps its acceptable and worth an ap.otherwise it resulting players to reject the new content and continue to entertain their exhaustion to its limit.

If i do see him again (which i havent eversince.think it was couple of weeks bfore new season release).i vow to give him a crits to remember.bt with lep amu equipped and screenshot prior to engagement hopefully.

Soundlesskill
09-15-2013, 10:17 AM
So glad you bought this up Uzi.

I've been running arena a lot, the place has some of the best loot, therefore I think it should be harder than a normal elite boss, but to the point where you get 1 shot without even knowing you're in the red zone.

drgrimmy
09-15-2013, 11:20 AM
I must admit, I feel sorry for anyone trying to get the achievements in the arena now. I think most of the top players got their ap in the first week or so after the arena came out last season. So, in addition to the bosses being tougher, I think a lot of the top players to help you out have been done with this map a long time ago. I have always hated the arena since it came out. It is no surprise that it is designed to make you spend plat given the area that it replace (the elite mines which cost plat to enter). Even last season when it may have been easier and everyone was still running the area, it was a serious investment of time and plat to get these achievements.

katish
09-15-2013, 03:26 PM
I agree with Uziscata.. the arena being hard is awesome.. needs team work and skill.. but being 1 shot killed by bloodhammer and mother is just unecessary.

I always said, there's no skill involved in surviving 1 hit KOs I don't see why they are a necessity. It's pure frustration.

Alfai
09-15-2013, 04:11 PM
True.and such thrill and desired challenge is not worth a gamble.should be an honourable fight tht aint easy.i like how the seers of hox does his marketing for arena.except hes leaving behind few important details tht matter.

ahiungg27
09-15-2013, 11:44 PM
yeah must fix thats one

Jetzzz
09-16-2013, 12:07 AM
Btw is it getting harder to loot elite golden puzzlebox in arena ? Since the last maintenance i only get elite copper box. And it seems my lep pendant + luck exilir never work to reroll the puzzlebox in arena, almost 20 elite copper puzzlebox without single reroll. I know they nerfed the rogue, but they not nerfed loot for rogue right ? Lol

moot
09-16-2013, 02:49 AM
I try to solo arena again but failed to even kill one boss. On last expansion I manage to kill all boss by myself except bloodhammer.

Maybe they scaled it too much like they did on hauntlet.

VanRah
09-16-2013, 02:54 AM
I try to solo arena again but failed to even kill one boss. On last expansion I manage to kill all boss by myself except bloodhammer.

Maybe they scaled it too much like they did on hauntlet.

Exactly....

KingMartin
09-16-2013, 04:57 AM
I may be the rogue Gwyn was talking about (full myth upgraded).

I engage Blood with AS, one shot kill.

I try to engage by mere presence, one shot kill again.

I sneak quickly behind him to engage him from close distance, he turns around, one shot kill.

I have the achievement already and so I don't care reviving for plat, but what is the fun in that he one-shots rogue with 1400 armor and 2600 health? What is the challenge?

If there is something I really hate, then it is achievement based on pure luck. And here you have to be lucky 2x - to find the set and not to get one shot killed.

katish
09-16-2013, 08:46 PM
I have the achievement already and so I don't care reviving for plat, but what is the fun in that he one-shots rogue with 1400 armor and 2600 health? What is the challenge?

Hrm.. try upping your health a bit.. 2.6k is very low for arena, you should be looking at least 3k-3.2k to be able to survive half decently. It's not any guarantee, but it should help.

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 02:35 AM
Hrm.. try upping your health a bit.. 2.6k is very low for arena, you should be looking at least 3k-3.2k to be able to survive half decently. It's not any guarantee, but it should help.

Hi Mee :)

Good tip - I must try that. I thought that Blood will always insta kill me no matter how much health I have. I have no problem surviving in the arena, I can survive even those damned vortexes mostly. But I really do not understand what is the fun in that Blood always kills me one second after I engaged him :)

Again, I am just helping people in the arena and so I am not particularly frustrated even if it costs some plats to revive. But these random kills don't seem to be fair to me...

VanRah
09-17-2013, 03:13 AM
N the moment your party mate dies there is no achievement even if u managed to survive somehow...

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 03:15 AM
N the moment your party mate dies there is no achievement even if u managed to survive somehow...
I don't think so Gwyn, unless the mechanics has been changed. I did one run and all that did not get killed got the AP. I was not lucky at that time.

VanRah
09-17-2013, 03:17 AM
I tried that also, same result. Health doesn't make such a difference now (even warriors with 5k health die like noobs)....

VanRah
09-17-2013, 03:20 AM
I don't think so Gwyn, unless the mechanics has been changed. I did one run and all that did not get killed got the AP. I was not lucky at that time.
Then why the only once I managed to survive (we were in 4, all survived but one that respawned with plat) no one got the achievement? Ask Arakaunabo, he was there with me too...

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 03:27 AM
Then why the only once I managed to survive (we were in 4, all survived but one that respawned with plat) no one got the achievement? Ask Arakaunabo, he was there with me too...

I really don't know Gwyn - are you sure you got him down within 3 minutes? Beware, the timer does not start with the moment you engage him but rather when the countdown ends. So you must engage quickly and that is exactly the moment when I usually farm quick death lol :D

VanRah
09-17-2013, 03:29 AM
Yup it was 2minutes n something...
We killed him but the timer didn't stop running....
We started asking around for the reason n it has been said that the whole party must don't die to get the AP...

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 03:34 AM
It's been quite a long time but I am really quite sure all that did not die got the achievement. But I have no reason not to believe you, can somebody please confirm that I am right?

BTW I dont think the timer stops, because it counts during all the four arena fights, or at least I think so.

VanRah
09-18-2013, 02:59 AM
Anyone that can confirm n enlighten us?
Ty

xmakx
09-18-2013, 03:12 AM
I got one shotted with more than 5k hp, vb, horn and my pets buff on -_-

Uzii
09-18-2013, 03:19 AM
The achievement time counts since the boss spawns so if u waited and didnt start to fight right away u lost valuable seconds. So it was already past 3 min since the boss apeared probably and therefore u didnt get achievement.
In my experience the one who didnt die got the achievements and who did die didnt get. Its individual.
Nowhere in description it says entire party needs to survive (except Happy Helloween, when the entire party cant be hit by pumkins)
But only developer can say more if theres something wrong.

VanRah
09-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Nope the timer hadn't any problems in starting when we started to fight right away, only it didn't stop running after we killed the shark...
N no one got the AP, not even the survivors...

VanRah
09-20-2013, 03:03 AM
Any dev that can reply?

Uzii
09-20-2013, 03:47 AM
Nope the timer hadn't any problems in starting when we started to fight right away, only it didn't stop running after we killed the shark...
N no one got the AP, not even the survivors...

No.
The timer for the arena and achievemnt is different. The one u speak u can see on the top of the screen and shows ur time spend fighting from first boss to the last. This one starts when u start to fight or spiders or smog hurt u and will stop only after u kill the last - 4th boss
Im speaking abt timer for achievement, that one is different and u dont see it. It counts in the background. And it starts when that shark spawns. Its different from the timer that counts time in arena spent. U must start to fight when shark spawns otherwiese u waste valuable seconds, so thats the case probably u didnt get the achievement, bc the timer for it was already pass 3 min, altough the timer in the arena was only 2 min, and still counting bc that one only stops when u kill the 4th boss in arena.
So there r 2 separate timers.

There was a bug report regarding this issue to change it only for one timer, the one that cpunts arena time.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?113058-Bloodhammer-arena-shark-bouncer

Soundlesskill
09-20-2013, 06:46 AM
Actually got the BH achievement twice.

1. 4 rouges

2. 3 rouges 1 mage