View Full Version : Constructive feedback!!! PLEASE READ

DMminion
09-15-2013, 12:15 AM
Hi sts and anyone else who reads this. Thanks for takin the time to hear me out. Ok lets get down to it. Is there anyway u can up the regen rate on sorcerer life giver skill and possibly add a revive ability to life giver as well. At the moment warriors have best healing ability. I believe that as the lowest armored class in arcane legends we should have something that makes us worth adding to a party. There are many ways to do this. Since warriors have best defense and rogues have best dps shouldnt sorcerers have one skill that makes us fit in somewhere. U could up our defense to where we can at least absorb as much damage as a rogue. Im not askin for us to be o.p. Like warrior armor or rogue dps just a happy medium. Somewhere between please not way below anymore. If we had rogue defense and kept current attack and added a rev that would then put us in a confortable middle spot where we felt like equals then at least then we would b a welcome member of any party. Ive seen lvl36 warrior die w/ high armor rating and if we had a rev added to life giver and stats that are on even playin field i believe we would see more ppl askin for sorcerers help rather than raggin on us. Please consider that i am askin for pve purposes. Now as for all other skills i think you have done great to balance all other actual skills. I just think that rev is a much needed skill i.m.o.... Im a lvl23 sorcerer w/ demonlord set which is top notch for sorcerer but as many ppl point out we are too "squishy". I dont like being called that when im wearin the best gear i could buy. P.s. Thank u for ur time and such fun games. Anyone else readin this please like if u think sorcerers r singled out as weakest atm and need just a slight bump to make us equal and fit in. Oh and please let me know ur thoughts also just keep it constructive and friendly. :-)

faychen
09-15-2013, 12:26 AM
In current circumstance, I already prefer to pt mage than warrior if i hv to choose (of course pt of 3 classes is the best). U guys r already a must in pt. ^-^