PDA

View Full Version : Still Re-roll problems

Deke
09-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Good morning everyone,

I bought plat and then I purchased re-roll elixir. I have had 2 chests drop for me this a.m.,(a gold and a copper) and I can't figure out what to do next. They wind up in inventory.

1. I bought elixir
2. A chest sits there in front of me. (someone told me about a little circle that shows up)
3. I don't see a circle.

What the heck is the procedure from there? What is supposed to happen, or what am I supposed to do from here?

Thanks in advance for any help. This issue has been bugging me for a few days now and it has just about got me whipped.

Deke and Dinella

Taejo
09-15-2013, 01:45 AM
Good morning everyone,

I bought plat and then I purchased re-roll elixir. I have had 2 chests drop for me this a.m.,(a gold and a copper) and I can't figure out what to do next. They wind up in inventory.

1. I bought elixir
2. A chest sits there in front of me. (someone told me about a little circle that shows up)
3. I don't see a circle.

What the heck is the procedure from there? What is supposed to happen, or what am I supposed to do from here?

Thanks in advance for any help. This issue has been bugging me for a few days now and it has just about got me whipped.

Deke and Dinella

Yes, any chest you pick up (by walking over it) winds up in your inventory. From there, just highlight the chest you want to open and click the "Open" button at the bottom right corner of the inventory screen. When you open a chest, a 3-part animation series starts, showing you each of the 3 items inside the chest. If you tap the screen (or click mouse on PC) during this, it will immediately end. Don't worry, because you can always check your inventory for the 3 items you received. I hope this helps!

Deke
09-15-2013, 02:08 AM
Thank you for your advice, but that wasn't my issue. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

My problem is with "Loot Re-roll".
I bought the elixir, and chests drop for me, but I don't know to get a re-roll.

Thanks again,
Deke and Dinella

Taejo
09-15-2013, 02:15 AM
Thank you for your advice, but that wasn't my issue. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

My problem is with "Loot Re-roll".
I bought the elixir, and chests drop for me, but I don't know to get a re-roll.

Thanks again,
Deke and Dinella

Oh, I see. My mistake for not understanding what your issue was. Re-reroll works autonomously whenever an item drops. The elixir grants you +25% chance to re-roll on any dropped item. This means, when an item actually drops from a mob (let's say a copper chest drops from Bael) you have a 25% chance that the system will grant you a re-roll. The actual re-roll itself is a rather convoluted system and would take awhile to explain. But to give you a quick synopsis of what it does: a green (rare) item can be re-rolled for a "better" green item, or a blue (epic) item, or a pink (lengendary) item. It's a tier-based system, where the re-roll is giving you an opportunity to acquire a better item than what initially dropped. Just note, it's not a guarantee that you'll receive the top-shelf loot from that mob/boss.

Xstealthxx
09-15-2013, 03:27 AM
Advice.. Use the loot elix in higher maps for better loots.. I meN useful loots.. Other wise use the auction to buy gears.. Ot cheaper there..

Energizeric
09-15-2013, 07:57 AM
Loot elixir does not effect what you get when opening a chest. It affects what drops from the boss. So if you looted a copper chest and you had a 25% loot re-roll elixir, then that means you would have a 25% chance that the chest would be upgraded to a silver chest. It means that 25% of the time your item would be upgraded to a similar item in the next best color rarity. The system will tell you when there has been a re-roll, but it will not tell you what the item you re-rolled from was, only what you ended up getting.