PDA

View Full Version : second hand set?

?anonymous?
09-15-2013, 07:13 AM
i was trying to do pvp , and i was going to buy a demonic set for it , im l61 , i thought a demo wand set wud look coolio . so i asked this guy to sell to me , we were negotiating and stuff and he said that a guy named jhood used to own it before and that he is a legend .
so if a guy named jhood used to own it and then he owned it then its second hand

AND if i buy it , it will be third hand, PLS NO HATE , THIS MIGHT BE A STUPID QUESTION BUT I WANT TO CLARIFY
does the power of a set go down if it has been used by many ppl and is old? if so , where can i get freshly made sets
pls no hate , idk much about this game

Argyros
09-15-2013, 07:16 AM
The set stays the same no matter what. The stats never change. There is no such thing as a, "second hand set."

programmed
09-15-2013, 07:19 AM
What he said.

BlueSkied
09-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi dualsplicer

Ks_Leon
09-15-2013, 09:50 AM
funny power. Lol

ThePvpTwink
09-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Lol...

Gear is always the same

Chopper
09-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Lol...

Gear is always the same

yup, the power of videogames. everything is in pristine condition and exactly like every other duplicate item.
you can be assured

DocDoBig
09-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Kinda made me lol, but I have to admit that Jhood is a Legend indeed.

Z
09-15-2013, 11:37 AM
How many new players have ESB, demo dagger set and green fbow? Sry don't hate if this is stupid question

Zapoke
09-15-2013, 11:52 AM
How many new players have ESB, demo dagger set and green fbow? Sry don't hate if this is stupid question

The only players that have those are the players with lots of money, so if you mean "newbies" (new to the game), then that would be exactly zero.

DoctorWabbit
09-15-2013, 12:06 PM
I agree that the value of a set should always be the same no matter who used to own it before

Chopper
09-15-2013, 12:13 PM
I agree that the value of a set should always be the same no matter who used to own it before

Can you imagine the spamming in CS if items were not treated as identical?

"Buy my Demo X-bow set!!!! Used only ONCE and it one-shotted Count Vlod and he dropped a Dragon Armour! Special Price!!" LOL

or "Special Swift set. Used only by my grandmother who played only on Sundays. Barely any scratches on it! - a steal!!"

Extreme
09-15-2013, 05:38 PM
Hi dualsplicer

A.k.a Vestic :o.. Just look at his sig it's toshed's Black drag and ESB

Waug
09-16-2013, 05:00 AM
In this game, when we buy anything, we actually don't buy it but buy the key (permission) to use it, yep all the goodies sets items are present already in our devices (game data) in form of patch and client.

so even u think u bought a 3rd , 4th,5th.......

demonic set, ur using ur own demonic set that was already in patches since the day it was updated. smile now :)

- notAtrollAtall

grenadiers
09-16-2013, 01:02 PM
In this game, when we buy anything, we actually don't buy it but buy the key (permission) to use it, yep all the goodies sets items are present already in our devices (game data) in form of patch and client.

so even u think u bought a 3rd , 4th,5th.......

demonic set, ur using ur own demonic set that was already in patches since the day it was updated. smile now :)

- notAtrollAtallso we already own it but to be able to use it we have to get it from someone else?

Schnitzel
09-16-2013, 04:58 PM
No.power doesn't go down.
If old sets lowered in power, I wouldn't have bought what I bought

Itoopeo
09-17-2013, 11:49 PM
They already told him that. Stop necroing