PDA

View Full Version : Free platinum

benoli104
09-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Ok so i have been doing Free platinums for like 6h streak ( yes 6h ) , i've downloaded like 20 apps playing each of them around 20-30mins.

The thing is i should of had an extra 100-150 platinums and i only go 30.. Means i only got platinum from like 4 apps.

WHERES THE PROBLEM ? Im really getting pissed off these free offers , i wouldnt of made a thread to talk about it if it wasnt a problem that annoys me .. Lets take Hotel.com offer for exemple . Its said free and should give like 20 platinum . I've been doing every possible **** you can do with this app ( +/- 1h ) and i didnt get a single platinum in the end , so i ask you guys , Wheres the problem with these offers?

what i usually do is i download all the apps , then play each of them one at a time , then when i played them all i get back on Arcan Legend to see if i got my plats.

HELP ME ..

DocDoBig
09-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Sometimes they (rudely) don't charge you your free platinum,
just try to e-mail the W3I/NativeX/TP (who control the free platinum offers) customer support to get some explanation.

Don't forget to put your account which you are logged into the Google Play Store into the email.
Tell them that you did such and such offers and that you believe they did not charge correctly.

Also in most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

Or check these articles:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/topics/435597-free-platinum-offers/articles

benoli104
09-15-2013, 11:51 AM
tyvm for your answer but you'll maybe understand that i cant really know which ones i did properly since im doing free plats with 10+ apps at the same time ... And i dont feel like sending them and email with explanations and blabla ....

Ty tho

DocDoBig
09-15-2013, 01:27 PM
tyvm for your answer but you'll maybe understand that i cant really know which ones i did properly since im doing free plats with 10+ apps at the same time ... And i dont feel like sending them and email with explanations and blabla ....

Ty tho

I didn't say you should count every offer by it's name, you don't have to do that.
I'm pretty sure the Support of the Free Plat provider does have a list about every offer on your Email account (which you logged into The Play Store if you're on Android).

May I ask why not contacting them?
If you need tips, here what you could write them:

''Dear technical support team,

Today (09/15) I have been doing 10 free credit offers which have been offered for the game application Arcane Legends by Spacetime Games. Unfortunately these offers haven't been succeed and I did not get the free credits (Platinum) on my ingame account.

I hope you are able to help me out on this, as far as I know the offers of the Platinum should be in the ''pending'' state so actually I should have received them until now - which I didn't.
My email address on Google Play Store is [example@email.com] and my ingame address of Arcane Legends is [example@email.com].

My apologize if I'm bothering you with this, but every answer and help requiring this is more than appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, [your name].''

Just shoot them an email, it's definitely worth it. We can't really help you otherwise than with giving tips and the Devs can't really fix that.

Good Luck!

Frohnatur
09-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Or make it a bit shorter, since even for the nativeX support time is money:

"
Dear support team,

please award me my pending rewards. I have downloaded the games, opened and played them, but haven't received the ingame currency yet.

My Arcane Legends account email is: blablabla@gmail.org (( <----- you only need to write this if it differs from the one you are using to write them the e-mail))

Thanks so much for your support

Your Name

"

All the other info they find anyway in your email-header and in the offer-history... and since they have to check those anyway... no need to doubletrouble them with that.

Oh, and something else: one doesn't need to play those games for half an hour. Some of them require you to finish level one, wich most of the time is the tutorial, 5 min. max. So thats what I do and then I quit them. And keep them if I like them ;)

Have gotten all my plat so far.

benoli104
09-16-2013, 06:38 AM
alright ill send them an email , thanks for help guys

erm , any idea what they're email could be ?

Argyros
09-16-2013, 06:53 AM
If your on mobile, go to nativex, then scroll to bottom and find a missing plat, or help button. It should redirect you to the mail app.

DocDoBig
09-16-2013, 06:58 AM
alright ill send them an email , thanks for help guys

erm , any idea what they're email could be ?

NativeX (W3I): http://nativex.com/contact-us/
There is the email: sales@nativeX.com

Trialplay; https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

landragon
09-16-2013, 08:14 AM
Always check after you do a free offer if you got credit. If you wish to pay the lest amount of money, do the godaddy one and get a domain for like 2.99 for 258 platinum.

Better than the sleasy 49.99$ for 248 plat spacetime tries to sell you (when the thing you want is 250 plat)

IronMonkey
09-16-2013, 09:17 PM
I downloaded the Kobo app on android, an ebook reader, the offer say that it'll give me 280 plat. I immediately downloaded the app and purchased a book entitled Steve Jobs(the condition states that you must purchase an ebook worth at least 3 Euros) but sadly my plat didn't arrive. I already sent an email to Nativex today awaiting for a reply.

I'm hopeful that my 280 plat will be rewarded and I wanted to buy Slag but sadly it isn't available now. Hopefully, STS will make an exception. Thanks for reading.

benoli104
09-17-2013, 06:37 AM
Always check after you do a free offer if you got credit. If you wish to pay the lest amount of money, do the godaddy one and get a domain for like 2.99 for 258 platinum.

Better than the sleasy 49.99$ for 248 plat spacetime tries to sell you (when the thing you want is 250 plat)

If your on mobile, go to nativex, then scroll to bottom and find a missing plat, or help button. It should redirect you to the mail app.

NativeX (W3I): http://nativex.com/contact-us/
There is the email: sales@nativeX.com

Trialplay; https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

TY very much for your answers guys , finally got it to work by sending in an email , now my problem's solved i wont be answering on this thread anymore . For others having the same problem feel free to post to get your problems solved too

angelopeji
09-17-2013, 07:03 AM
no offers in my android i download only 6-7apps and still there are no new offers from nativeX.

das Organ
09-17-2013, 10:38 AM
I take free platin with my tablet , smartphone and with pc .
in one month i got 200 platin by this way .
if you installing apps it is better when you start them simultaneously with arcane legends !
for example starting app that gives free platin on your smartphone and start AL on pc or tablet .
for 90% you get your platin !
and surveys give double platin when you do them on pc and not on your tablet ;)

Sheocacac
03-11-2014, 04:11 AM
I tried installing apps in the starting I got plat but later i did not get any plat plzz help :/

Sent from my ETAB-123MKII using Tapatalk

Roberto077
03-11-2014, 05:39 AM
You only need to play them for like 5 mins. Otherwise, Docs advice is the way to go.