PDA

View Full Version : aegir island

dopemonkey
09-15-2013, 12:39 PM
Just wondering if anyone has ever found anything even remotely useful or of any worth from visiting aegir island.
Only go there once in a while now just for a change of scenery cause I've never found anything better than a handful of gold coins.

Veluthe
09-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Aegir island is a nice peaceful place with the beautiful beachy scenary i agree.

To answer your question though theres nothing there most of the time. I have had insctances where i may occasionally get gold or loot. Sometimes mobs of pirates will appear. And ive heard from a couple guildies that bael appeared on rare occasion although ive never seen this one personally.

Frohnatur
09-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Not Bael. Jarl it is.

Sometimes. And therefore gives you a chance to loot chests. But its easier i guess to go directly to jarl if it is thats what ur after.

j3peaz
09-16-2013, 08:32 AM
Heard u can get pinfeathers there. Dunno if that holds water. If not they should do something with the island like a LESSER elite boss. Something to make it worth while but not compete with top loot like elite bosses. Maybe chance for pirate chests or something

keikali
09-16-2013, 08:48 AM
They should make it like how Southern Seas is setup where once you enter the map tons of mobs come crashing at you nonstop and fighting then a boss jumps in.

Energizeric
09-16-2013, 07:51 PM
Back during the Kraken Isles expansion, you could farm there and sometimes find Jarl, who would then drop Pirate Chests (non-elite). Now pirate chests are barely worth anything, but back then a golden pirate chest was worth 10k+ so it was an easy way to get one. Plus you get 200 gold just for showing up on the island, so it's easy cash.

IronMonkey
09-16-2013, 09:34 PM
It's not really that motivating to be visiting the island anymore, perhaps a change in loot drop like an occasional egg drop or something valuable like:

You found a Free Respec coin, you can only use it while on the island or it'll be forfeited once you leave. Choose wisely.

Chaim Nail
09-16-2013, 11:36 PM
If STS were advertising Treasure Island as a real place they would soon see themselves in court for false advertising...

CrazyTank
09-17-2013, 12:02 AM
I m doing this quest daily since two months. The best thing i got is crates. Pinfeather is ultra rare

Soundlesskill
09-17-2013, 12:11 AM
They should make other players able to join at the same time as you... To make it more uhh nice..

Frohnatur
09-17-2013, 12:27 AM
They should make other players able to join at the same time as you... To make it more uhh nice..

mmmh. I try to imagine how that would work out... First sts put an pinfeather-egg in there in the most far spot and allow parties. Now:
Party comes in. Game starts when party of 4 is complete.
Everybody's running for the hiding spots to get most of them because the egg wont be in the last spot if not all other spots are cleared. Then we put a little sprinkle of PvP in it, and wow, now everybody is fighting over the last spot before the egg-spot. Because only if that ones cleared, the egg-spot holds the egg. So if I am the last survivor, or my allies and me, we/I get the egg. Nice?

Second thought.

Put a bar in there with little beach games. Like egg-hunt, whack-a-mole and beer-pong.

On the third thought... I'd prefer the second thought.

Soundlesskill
09-17-2013, 04:31 AM
Huh? What are you talkig about... I'm just saying if a friend could joun you for fx. Merching and stuff... Just another meeting place lol didn't mean anything provokative

Frohnatur
09-17-2013, 08:04 AM
Noisy, i just let my imagination rumble... Lol do not take everything i say so serious. Sometimes im just kiddin around ;)

GoodSyntax
09-17-2013, 09:12 AM
mmmh. I try to imagine how that would work out... First sts put an pinfeather-egg in there in the most far spot and allow parties. Now:
Party comes in. Game starts when party of 4 is complete.
Everybody's running for the hiding spots to get most of them because the egg wont be in the last spot if not all other spots are cleared. Then we put a little sprinkle of PvP in it, and wow, now everybody is fighting over the last spot before the egg-spot. Because only if that ones cleared, the egg-spot holds the egg. So if I am the last survivor, or my allies and me, we/I get the egg. Nice?

Second thought.

Put a bar in there with little beach games. Like egg-hunt, whack-a-mole and beer-pong.

On the third thought... I'd prefer the second thought.

This does sound like an ideal place for mini-games.