PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Over..

Szangheili
09-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Been with STS for a pretty long time... I loved my guild that I've been in since day one, Always at War for AL, and EBS and IU, for SL <3 Guess i can't name much guilds since I've always been dedicated to the ones I joined.. But there has been lots of players that influenced me and got me to where I ended up. Never really got into PvP but i enjoyed the 1v1's i had in SL :)

Well, guess I'm moving on to follow my activist dream, there are much bigger things happening in this world to only worry about capping the next level, and getting all the "elite" gear, merching from sunrise to sunset. Really.. Video games mess with your social life o.o

I really have to admit, this is one of the best video game communities I have ever been a part of. Much love to everyone! <3

~Szang

Bless
09-15-2013, 01:01 PM
GL in whatever the future holds for you!

DocDoBig
09-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Man, good luck with everything - I always liked your humor here on forums.

Spyce
09-15-2013, 01:08 PM
Never saw this coming...

Well, good luck in real life!

Cahaun
09-15-2013, 01:25 PM
I hope you have a great future in the great, big world, Szang. May the best parts of your life happen along your trail and that you have the strength to overcome the trials.
It's always sad seeing faces go, but such is life. I still manage to keep in touch with some old SL veterans and friends though as that is where I made some good friends.
While games may destroy the social aspect for some people, the STS community has built mine by dragging me out of my anti-social, old self and promoting me into interacting with others in real life and in game.
As I'll say again, have a great time out there and may the force be with you! :)

IronMonkey
09-16-2013, 03:04 AM
Well, guess I'm moving on to follow my activist dream, there are much bigger things happening in this world to only worry about capping the next level, and getting all the "elite" gear, merching from sunrise to sunset. Really.. Video games mess with your social life o.o

I really have to admit, this is one of the best video game communities I have ever been a part of. Much love to everyone! <3

~Szang

Well said amigo, good luck in real life.

Extreme
09-16-2013, 06:12 AM
I don't know ya at all, but I've seen you're posts. GL in real life, remember there is always a respawn button ingame :)

Zaonabiuibil
09-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Bye Szang, I know you'll be successful with anything you do brutha.

Peace. (^ . ^)-b

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Helicopter
09-17-2013, 07:19 AM
D: D: D: D: ........See you soon Sz,wish you the best in RL..If ever you plan of going back to AL or BD,Kik me! :P (Btw, this is Love from BD and Deathblaze from AL). As A Son of Anarchy,I will never forget you.

p.s.A noob Warr in AL could use a piece of gear.

Alhuntrazeck
09-20-2013, 04:25 AM
NUUUUU </3
Bye sz. You're a great person, wish you only the best IRL. Do come back and visit your kids.

That came out wrong^ I mean, so visit your sons...of anarchy...someday...nvm. I suck at saying buhbais.

So...bai. (o.o)/