PDA

View Full Version : Elite Wraith Heart - Bugged Again

Serancha
09-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Elite Wraith Heart:

Disable Minions, Damage Heart, Disable Minions, Attempt to damage heart.

However, nobody can target it. Arrows fly past, warrior flies past. The heart can't be hit. It reshields, Minions get disabled again, Heart unshields, still can not be targetted, hit or damaged.

We have had 5 parties try this in Pheonix and not one has been successful since the patch starting free respec weekend.

Ashral heart seems fine.

Thanks STS.

Ravager
09-17-2013, 09:39 AM
I had this problem too.

Samhayne
09-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the report. I believe the team is investigating.

Serancha
09-19-2013, 12:27 AM
Thanks Sam. Just tried normal Wraith Heart and it does the same thing, if that helps at all.

Jenvy
09-19-2013, 12:40 AM
This is probably the worst bug in the game right now (for players AND devs) because the problem is intermittent. Sometimes it glitches, but it doesn't always. Really sucks to blow through all those mobs only to have the boss be undamageable.

radiking
09-19-2013, 07:21 AM
yeah lost a 600-800 life pots trying to kill wraith heart :( with a party

Khylan
09-20-2013, 08:31 PM
still bugged!

Jenvy
09-25-2013, 02:21 AM
Is there a chance that this is likely to be fixed anytime soon?

Only thing that damages heart when it becomes nontargetable is mage clock.

So incredibly annoying.

Hnakkur
09-26-2013, 03:03 AM
so that prob is killing us in elite too ...
i am not able no get any archi @ elite shuyal

han_89
10-01-2013, 02:07 AM
Please fix the issue. AP cant be obtained that way :/

ruizerwin
10-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Same bug again :( how can i finish this!!!

han_89
10-06-2013, 05:58 AM
3 weeks and still nothing...

wvhills
10-07-2013, 08:56 AM
hello devs?

keikali
10-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Devs. Seriously this cannot be a BACKLOG item. Fix this immediately please. Its a waste of pots and time for those who even attempt this not knowing its still bugged.

Venom
10-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Forget pots and everything. I am missing those achievements. Either fix, or remove those achievements so people have a chance to get on LB. Few people who have those achievements get an unfair advantage.

wvhills
10-08-2013, 01:18 PM
bump

falmear
10-10-2013, 01:04 AM
Tried this again tonight and we couldn't target the boss after the shield dropped a couple of times. This should be like a P1 for you guys. I don't know why its taking so long to fix.

Allison
10-10-2013, 01:08 PM
This happens on both Elite Wraith and Ashtral Heart. I need both AP's and every time it's broken.

Serancha
10-10-2013, 11:13 PM
I have not heard any other reports of this problem happening on Ashral heart, and have never experienced it on that boss. This specific issue has only ever been reported on wraith heart and wraith heart elite. You had this happen on Ashral? When was it? Or was it a different issue?

I have read that Ashral Heart has other problems that the devs are working on. That is separate from this bug which is still preventing anyone from getting the elite wraith heart ap.

han_89
10-11-2013, 04:21 AM
At Elite Ashral Heart the bug (not being able to attack the boss) appears only sometimes.
The last time I tried at normal Ashral Tower it worked finely.

Nevertheless, I tried Elite Wraith Heart so often and the bug is there whenever I am at boss, mostly after the skelettons were knocked down 3-4 times.
Please fix this bug asap since it is one of the Achievement Points and many Gamers are working on it just to get the AP. It is frustrating when one gets to the boss finally and has to face a bug.

Thanks devs!

Zorlone
10-15-2013, 05:14 PM
Bump

Mizsty
10-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Still experiencing this....

Any news?

Lohlohlohxd
10-26-2013, 04:50 AM
Here's solid evidence!

This picture was taken on 26/10/2013, at approximately 0142 (GMT +8).

We've experienced the exact same problem apart from the Elite run!

Venom
10-26-2013, 07:45 AM
Devs said they would fix this after they release new pet.. Wonder if they still remember or forgot.

Jenvy
10-26-2013, 10:27 AM
Devs said they would fix this after they release new pet.. Wonder if they still remember or forgot.

The problem was intermittent. They couldn't isolate the bug so they couldn't fix it.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with rogues though because every run with a rogue present it glitches. Thinking maybe it's due to nox shot and the ability to penetrate energy shields?

han_89
10-27-2013, 05:48 AM
Really...?
But good to know that it might work without rogues.

Valsacar
10-29-2013, 11:15 PM
I just tried wraith heart, same problem.

Thrindal
11-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Any Update on this, the lack of communication makes me think it has been forgotten. The last mention I see of an STS acknowledgement was back in September. This is quite frustrating for those that like to be Elite Complete... Please devote a little time to it or post an update please.

asimauara
11-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Probably the best way to fix it would be to disable the minions and give the heart an attack just saying I've seen this posted a lot!

Thrindal
11-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Tried again after server update. First shield disable went fine, second couldn't target wraith heart, then mobs went into perma stun.

Very frustrating.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/03/utysa7er.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Najtiry
11-02-2013, 12:31 PM
still bugget please do something...need app very much

Solid
11-02-2013, 12:52 PM
fix pls

HumbleSage
11-02-2013, 03:30 PM
This is STILL a problem.... Why hasn't it been fixed???? I was just able to replicate it twice in a row with 3 Guild mates. Please fix this STS!!!

Carapace
11-02-2013, 10:13 PM
The problem is that we cannot reproduce it in house, which means we don't know what to fix. We are still working on it however we are a small team and priorities shift from time to time.

Current best guesses include panic oriented pets causing the issue and potentially a skill? It's very hard to isolate and we're also not pleased it hasn't been fixed.

KingMartin
11-03-2013, 07:38 AM
I am sure the heart was bugged even with desummoned pets before the fight.

New idea is the Nox of rogue, but I have not tried yet and I dont know how it would cause the heart to be "invisible" for attacks.

Thrindal
11-03-2013, 10:48 AM
We have run with no pets. Pets are not the issue. We also ran with me as only rouge and I did not use nox so that isn't it either.

I see two distinct issues.

1. Heart becomes untargetable at second shield drop. This is very consistent (for me anyway) and happens every time.

2. Skeletons enter a perma stun state. This does not happen every time but is fairly frequent.

Because Ashral heart seems fine, I've completed it the couple times I tried and the mechanics appear the same I don't have much in the way of suggestions. All I know is I am very frustrated by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Serancha
11-04-2013, 12:45 AM
The problem is that we cannot reproduce it in house, which means we don't know what to fix. We are still working on it however we are a small team and priorities shift from time to time.

Current best guesses include panic oriented pets causing the issue and potentially a skill? It's very hard to isolate and we're also not pleased it hasn't been fixed.

Maybe run the zone on the main server, rather than the dev server? Just a thought, since it's a consistent incident (every run that I have heard of) where we are playing it. At least then you guys could see what we see, if it's not doing it on your version. Just trying ideas to help.

Xpolosion
11-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Just delete it hell with it and add something better

killwithfire
11-06-2013, 02:42 PM
i have just tested a party with no pets, or dot skills, such as nox. and it still bugged. hope this info helps

Jenvy
11-06-2013, 04:17 PM

I know you guys are diligently working on crafting right now (which everyone appreciates), but I have a really simple suggestion that I'm almost positive will eradicate this ungodly annoying bug without eating up too much of your development time. It shouldn't be too difficult to implement since all the proposed functions already exist in some form or another.

Instead of the boss gaining invulnerable/nontargetable status during the energy shield, make him be continuously targetable throughout the fight. Then, while the skeletons are active, have a mage-shield pop up around the boss that does like 95% damage reduction. Obviously, you'd have to make a new version of mage-shield with a modified code to get rid of the timer/damage-limit mechanisms, and then implement the bug-free code from ashral heart that makes the shield drop away once all the enemies are stunned, but that should be easy. You could even recycle the mage-shield animation; I doubt anyone would care.

If you think about it, this doesn't really change the mechanics of the battle at all. Sure, the fight might be a minute shorter what with all the aoe damage, but that's a small price to pay in exchange for finally being able to fix the glitch.

Also, even if the bug somehow persists and the new shield doesn't fall away after the second round of stuns, at least players would still be able to target Wraith and eventually kill through the damage reduction.

Yes... it would be a long fight, but that's better than unkillable. :kiwi-fruit:

HumbleSage
11-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Why not drop invulnerability entirely since that seems to be where the bug stems and just give the heart(s) more HP. Simple solution.

Jenvy
11-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Why not drop invulnerability entirely since that seems to be where the bug stems and just give the heart(s) more HP. Simple solution.

Yes they could do that... but it wouldn't be the same fight if they did. It would just be tank and spank while avoiding skeletons.

A damage reduction mage-shield and continuous targeting, however, would create the same fight conditions.

Lojack
11-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Fixed in-house, going out in a future update

Serancha
11-10-2013, 01:19 AM
Thanks so much Lojack

Can you tell us what the gremlin was? Just curious after 2 months of speculation.