PDA

View Full Version : Rage of Mages Hauntlet Haunted Achievement Time!

LordDravek
09-15-2013, 01:38 PM
This is how we roll!!! 1:28!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/16/arevepem.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/16/na7uhu9u.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Snipehard
09-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Way to go Romies :)

~ Inferol

Taejo
09-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Good job :)

Desperoto
09-15-2013, 03:05 PM
They are standing there like the powerrangers

katish
09-15-2013, 03:15 PM
LOL drave, buy potions :P

Alfai
09-15-2013, 04:18 PM
This is a good thing to inspire others who are extremely dissapointed with the hauntlet ap.i still havent tested with a tank but having just a second away from the time mark (2rogues and 2mages) i doubt this is achievable for the tankers.i think this matter and dilemma for tanks struggle this ap stilk being discussed

I will share if somehow i managed to break it with which is was at my lowest confidence level and appreciate those who has break it after the latest update to share their winning ingredients if its not jeopardizing the national security to share.

I see a very dim light at the end of tunnel for maul users.and total darkness for average pink gears tank that i know are mostly struggling for long time to achieve this ap.

keikali
09-15-2013, 04:29 PM
its achieveable with tankers.

I achieved it with 2 rogues, 2 mages.

Azepeiete
09-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Tanks actually aren't that useless, make them spec rally cry.
We managed 1:23 with a l35 tank the other day. The rest of the team was pretty well off tho so idk how much gear plays a factor.

katish
09-15-2013, 11:29 PM
Our party was made of average people... Only 1 full mythic mage. We tried a few times before we got it with different strategies.. Only 1 had combo elixir and I had damage elixir. This was my second haunted achieves this wknd. Yes it's hard but it's doable, like all achievements should be.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2

Joncheese
09-16-2013, 07:17 AM
This is a good thing to inspire others who are extremely dissapointed with the hauntlet ap.i still havent tested with a tank but having just a second away from the time mark (2rogues and 2mages) i doubt this is achievable for the tankers.i think this matter and dilemma for tanks struggle this ap stilk being discussed

I will share if somehow i managed to break it with which is was at my lowest confidence level and appreciate those who has break it after the latest update to share their winning ingredients if its not jeopardizing the national security to share.

I see a very dim light at the end of tunnel for maul users.and total darkness for average pink gears tank that i know are mostly struggling for long time to achieve this ap.

Hi Alfai.

It is possible to do with a tank. Me and Em have done it with 2 different ones, one mythic, one not. It did take us about half an hour or so as we had to work a little harder, but all the same its possible. The best way however is 2 mages 1 rogue, or 2 mages 2 rogues as you stated. We are able to do this within 5 or 6 runs normally :)

iluvataris
09-16-2013, 08:11 AM
did it with a tank a couple days ago : )
Ofc we were all CU so that
Probably was are big factor, but second try no elixirs yay!

Azepeiete
09-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Managed a 1:00 with l15s, one being a tank. We believe the best possible time to be 55-56 seconds, and that a tank with a good spec could actually be a good component of your team if used right. (Rally cry timing basically.)