PDA

View Full Version : If You Had Power To Change AL

Bludgeon
09-15-2013, 03:33 PM
If you had the power to change AL what would you change only list 3 things you would change or add to AL please mine are

#1 could buy/sell any pots in auction

#2 do away with some of the plat based stuff like opening chest ( i understand they have to make money some how)

#3 i would add where you can pick gender from the classes

So thats the stuff i would add/change whats yours

Spyce
09-15-2013, 03:38 PM
1. Able to trade potions.
2. Reduce the cost of platinum.
3. Increase the level cap 10 levels instead of 5.

Juicymango
09-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Why tradable pots?
Mine would be :
1st guild notice board
2nd guild notice board
3rd guild notice board

SpiritedAway
09-15-2013, 03:47 PM
1. Be able to take inactive people's IGNs.
2. Starting inventory space would be 75 not 25.
3. More interesting PvP scenarios. Maybe something reminiscent to League of Legends.

Bless
09-15-2013, 03:52 PM
1. Destroy all crates in existance and make them discontinued because farming arcanes/mythics would be cool. I see L9 players with samaels and full mythic sets if they spemd over $500 on platinum/gold...

2. Add a PvP 1v1 arena

3. Be able to rotate camera angles for better view in places like tdm etc.

Alfai
09-15-2013, 03:53 PM
I prefer the times when arcane and mhytic are so rare and valuable.its a privellege that werent as accessible like now.i started in season 3 and loved it.inspired me enough to commit more time and some money that i can afford to this.if u ask whether its worth it im still here :)

Some said season 1 and 2 was the golden era as its relatively new and fresh.wish i was there.

Maunyabastian
09-15-2013, 05:06 PM
1. Next Xmas, add the Santa LEGENDARY gear.
2. Add auction in Windmoore.
3. GH more capacity.

Soundlesskill
09-15-2013, 05:23 PM
1. Mythic & Arcane items banned from the game

2. Crates banned from the game

3. Well remove money aps that goes further than 10m

4. Agree with the above, take inactive players names.

5. Banned brain dead people, scammers, trashtalkers and so on from the game.

6. Well just give me the darn ban hammer already

Bludgeon
09-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Everyone that posts here pleas post o my other thread (did one of what you would change?) Thank you

Zeus
09-15-2013, 06:16 PM
1. Mythic & Arcane items banned from the game

2. Crates banned from the game

3. Well remove money aps that goes further than 10m

4. Agree with the above, take inactive players names.

5. Banned brain dead people, scammers, trashtalkers and so on from the game.

6. Well just give me the darn ban hammer already

This is exactly why you don't give a woman a ban hammer. ;)

Incoming power trip!

Butterysesh
09-15-2013, 07:38 PM
Remove Locked crates.
Get rid of platinum elixrs so we can farm without having to pay.

VanRah
09-15-2013, 08:34 PM
1 Free respect forever
2 More money gained from running the dungeons, especially the elite ones
3 Sure legendary drops from elite mobs n bosses (it happens u run without farming anything even with elixir n lepre now...)
4 Someone/something that levels up the pets when u are not able or simply not willing to do it
5 Making arcane pets available also through farming (for the poor ones that can't open crates but that wish to have them one day)
6 Increase of the mythic items drop rate (adding I dunno maybe an option that gives u more chances to farm them by killing a tot of elite mobs ecc)

Frohnatur
09-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Maybe some small, realistic wishes.

1. a little keyboard that lights up over the head of our chars when we type

2. i am with mango here: a guild notice board

3. remove the white and green loot. Theres no need for them. Instead drop more gold, like 50 gold or so. Saves time and gives u more pleasure when u loot it instead of green or white

Naoavi
09-15-2013, 10:03 PM
Mine are mostly fixes.

1) URGENTLY fix the fact that skills keep misfiring. The rate of failure now is ridiculous, like 1 in 3 sometimes, it might be some sort of server issue because sometimes they do kick in but 5 seconds after you fire them, eg SP misfires, you start walking through map, then it fires and takes you back to the start going in the wrong direction. Shadow Veil misfires, Razor misfires, they all misfire, a lot. Please fix.

2) Fix the fact that SP and other weapons often fire backwards against a box or barrel or somesuch.

3) Incremental adjustment in skills panel so you can respec without starting from scratch every time, eg, delete skill upgrades, don't reset stats to zero.

4) Please for the love of Mike correctly display *total* stats on the avatar, ie, all stats from pets, elixirs, everything.

IronMonkey
09-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Three things that came into my mind:

1. Make the pets actually evolve when they level up. Ex. A capped Malison will now have 3 heads or something fearsome. I know this will take a lot of work.

2. Next, when the player reaches the cap for every expansion, automatically he/she earns the free respec effective 24hrs from the time he/she capped.

3. Lastly, banners should not be worn but something to be displayed in the 'Wall of Achievements', like badges earned.

SpiritedAway
09-16-2013, 12:13 AM
4. Pokemon inspired/spoof pets
5. Banner pole stops clipping through armor

Soundlesskill
09-16-2013, 12:22 AM
This is exactly why you don't give a woman a ban hammer. ;)

Incoming power trip!

Hahaah

Jetzzz
09-16-2013, 01:01 AM
1. Give new player 5k pot instead of 25
2. Additional button in main screento change equipment quickly (probably for change to lepre)
3. Add "legendary" run leadeboard for additional of pure and enchanted run leaderboard. You must run with legendary item and pet for this "legendary" run category
4. Information about the debuff/nerfed status below the boss health bar. For example we can see if the boss having the -15% armor from aimed shot

Frohnatur
09-16-2013, 01:10 AM
1. Give new player 5k pot instead of 25
2. Additional button in main screento change equipment quickly (probably for change to lepre)
3. Add "legendary" run leadeboard for additional of pure and enchanted run leaderboard. You must run with legendary item and pet for this "legendary" run category
4. Information about the debuff/nerfed status below the boss health bar. For example we can see if the boss having the -15% armor from aimed shot

1. Why? No need to.
2. two click away. inventory---> load out: click
3. Shall we add a epic run leaderboard, or, for that matters a "green" run leaderboard? Unnecessary.
4. Too much info right now already. Focus on the fight. And meanwhile look at those little icons that your team mates have below their name and u know what they're using.

Jetzzz
09-16-2013, 03:18 AM
1. Why? No need to.
2. two click away. inventory---> load out: click
3. Shall we add a epic run leaderboard, or, for that matters a "green" run leaderboard? Unnecessary.
4. Too much info right now already. Focus on the fight. And meanwhile look at those little icons that your team mates have below their name and u know what they're using.

1. New player cant afford to buy potions until they at certain lv or got lucky with crates. It may be lowering the number of low lv player asking for money and potions are not tradeable so i dont think it will cause a problem
2. There lot of condition that will make u die with that two click away that you mentioned, because you cannot spam potion and look at what happening within that split second
3. Not everyone can buy mythic item. End game player that cant afford mythic items dont have a chance to compete in LB run. With "legendary run" people that not lucky to have mythic item will have a chance to show their skill.
4. Some pet have arcane and passive ability to reduce armor, hit, etc. With information below the boss health bar we can know if that pet have good chance to debuff the boss or not. Or how much additional damage we can get aftering lowering boss def at certain percentage, etc

JaytB
09-16-2013, 05:02 AM
1. Fix passive/pet/buff dmg/armor not showing correctly in stats screen.

2. Fix charged skills going on cooldown without actually being fired.

3. Give sorcerers back their speed, armor, AoE skill without being flung half across the map

AmG77
09-16-2013, 05:18 AM
-More slots for skills
-More skills :)
-Tradable potions
-Function to exchange certain amount of gold for platinum.
-Male/Female character choice.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Helicopter
09-16-2013, 05:24 AM
1. Destroy all crates in existance and make them discontinued because farming arcanes/mythics would be cool. I see L9 players with samaels and full mythic sets if they spemd over $500 on platinum/gold...

2. Add a PvP 1v1 arena

3. Be able to rotate camera angles for better view in places like tdm etc.

Ur 3rd one is possible already....my friend is a computer/tech geek and a while back,he taught me how to unlock your camera in AL (But,Ur gonna need root) .I cant remember how to do it because apparently I wasnt very interested because I wasnt rooted D:

Back on Topic:
If I had the power to change AL,I would

-Add 1v1/Guild War to PvP
-Add Swimming,Climbing and Sprinting ( But these actions have to reduce mana :P )Features to AL
-Different Music for different environments
------------------EXTRA SUGGESTIONS---------------
-Super HD Effects :3
-Player Homes
---Bought Using Gold
---Three Types of Homes
-----King Home
------800,000G
-----Arlorian Home
------250,00G
-----Sapling Home
------75,00G
---Furnished)
---Includes a "Potion Farm" (Only Arlorian and King Homes are able to have this
-----Every once in a while,your plants (Energical (MANA) and Health (HP) ) will grow and 3 of each plants may be crafted into 5 of each potion.
-Seeds are bought from the Store accessible on the menu
-Players may visit you in your house
·
·
LoL

P.S. Starting from the Bold Hyphen,those are the features of the house suggestipn

Joncheese
09-16-2013, 07:12 AM
My 3 suggestions are:

1. Make it so that you and your party (as a whole) can enter a match of PVP, making teaming up with friends easier (u can do it in PVE why not PVP?)

2. Paid for vanities - The option to be able to convert any armour to a vanity by using special coins.

3. Boss AP'S - More AP'S involving PVE and the killing of bosses as stated in a previous thread by Taejo. Eg: Kill Bael 100 times, Kill frostir 100 times etc

:)

Rare
09-16-2013, 07:23 AM
1. Host/join game feature

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Unforgettable
09-16-2013, 07:34 AM
1.make it so a party can kick a player off a certain map once he's been inactive for a certain amount of time. This would help reduce leechers. God, how I hate them.

Zakith
09-16-2013, 08:29 AM
1. Increase the EXP points required between levels as it is too fast and easy to cap your character.
2. Have a larger variety of country banners. I'm from South Africa and would really like to show off my country as well :distracted:
3. More pets like tigers, bears, lions, rhino........

landragon
09-16-2013, 10:50 AM
1. Make typing easier

2. Reduce boss difficulty in pugs

3. pets don't need gold to feed.

IronMonkey
09-16-2013, 09:07 PM
1.make it so a party can kick a player off a certain map once he's been inactive for a certain amount of time. This would help reduce leechers. God, how I hate them.

Sorry, but I don't agree with this, I'm not a leecher myself but this can be used in an immature way. It happened to me a week ago while I was in a random party doing KM3, when the warriors on the party noticed that I wasn't healing mana, the party leader kicked me out of the party,lol. How immature that player is.

Merching
09-17-2013, 02:25 AM
1. Give the none platinums buyers more opportunities
2. Lower the price for platinums purchases.
3. Update the store more often.
4. Higher the loot drops from the locked, barely possible to loot anything rare without spending toons of platinums.
4. More events.
5. Better and more active support, who'll answer to every mail more properly. Feel like they ignore some cases.