PDA

View Full Version : Smashers explained. I debunk the "magic" here!

Garudon
09-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Okay folks, so I'm going to go ahead and debunk this theory that smashers are bugged or magic or random. They follow rules. Logical rules. Just like any other computer program. These rules cannot be bent or broken, but can be used like tools to construct a solid defense. Keep this in mind with all unit types, find the logic that drives them, and you will know how to best use each of the tools available.

First logic check: "Are there any enclosed areas on the map that I cannot walk to because walls enclose it?" This seems to be the first logic check made by smashers. If there is even one enclosed spot on the map, all smashers will try to path to this spot. If you have a small enclosed "box" at the north corner of your base and someone spawns their smashers east or west, the smashers will run AROUND the base to this enclosed space. If they spawn their smashers south of the base, it will try to run to the north corner, encounter the base walls, and explode. If there is a path through the base, it will run through this path instead of blowing up the walls. Also, if the center of the base (three spirals deep) is enclosed, it will break the spiral walls to get to the enclosed space.

Second logic check: "Which enclosed space is closest?" While enclosed spaces are the primary target, they are prioritized based on distance from spawn point.

Third logic check: "If there are no enclosed walls, what wall is now closest to me?" As soon as every are on the map is "unlocked" or not enclosed, it is simply a matter of selecting the closest wall section to the spawn point. This means that the single wall sections that line the outside of a base will be targeted before the main wall since they are closer.

Honestly guys, that's pretty much all there is to it. I'm confident that this will show you how it is NOT magic or broken. It works as described. However, an IMPROVEMENT that the devs can make to the system is add a weighted value to the calculation for distance to the enclosed area that allows it to consider sections on the entirely opposite side of the map as unimportant and instead target walls closer. This or, perhaps, ignore sections of wall more than 60-70% of the map size away from the spawn point. This would allow us to more appropriately use our smashers where they are intended and not where the logic sends them.

chickenjoy
09-15-2013, 10:47 PM
First. Thanks for explaining the smasher ai garudon.

I agree that weighted calculation to distance should also be considered. This is a big one since it makes no sense for a smasher to travel a long distance to target a box wall with nothing inside it.

Some other improvements that can be made:

- smashers should target walls that enclose a building
- if there are no enclosed buildings smashers target a wall with a building behind it
- target minimum of at least 3-4 tiles of walls because a smasher will target a single wall. if this was real would a soldier attack a single piece of wall?

Rare
09-16-2013, 02:57 PM
IMO... your first, and therefor the second, behavior is a bug.

drewcapu
09-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Here is how smashers *should* behave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjOSEN9Llo

The part that BD is missing is the concept of partially enclosed buildings. In BD it is either enclosed or not.

For this reason, smashers like to run all over the place or target wall islands, even single tile walls, once a base is "open".

csb
09-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Okay folks, so I'm going to go ahead and debunk this theory that smashers are bugged or magic or random. They follow rules. Logical rules. Just like any other computer program. These rules cannot be bent or broken, but can be used like tools to construct a solid defense. Keep this in mind with all unit types, find the logic that drives them, and you will know how to best use each of the tools available.

LOL. You are totally wrong. Smashers are bugged.

A bug in software means that the software does not behave properly. If i was using photo editing software and it continued to make my photos blurry, that would be a bug in the software. But, you would argue that its a feature, and I should learn to use the blurriness to my advantage. No... the programmer needs to fix the code so that the photos remain clear.

The battle dragons should follow some sort of AI. "AI" = artificial intelligence. If we observe that the battle dragons make very stupid decisions, we would conclude the AI is not very good. Imagine a chess game app that is easy to beat if you just think one move ahead. You would argue that it "works as designed and is not a bug". I would say that I need a different chess app with better AI.

I am a computer programmer, and I can easily write a better AI logic for the smashers. It's not so bad that the smashers have such simplistic logic. What is frustrating is that people don't seem to understand that. Seriously... is it so hard to understand that the smasher AI is so poor that it should be considered a bug?

Imagine if the battle dragons would not go around walls. Currently, if an opening is far enough away, they may try to go through a wall. But, imagine if the AI was so bad that a dragon can get stuck behind a single wall block and not be able to move forward until the single wall block was destroyed. You would argue that it is ok and works as designed, we should "know how to best use each of the tools available." I would argue that it is really lame that a dragon cannot walk around a single wall block.

Why is this so hard to understand?

csb
09-16-2013, 05:23 PM
Honestly guys, that's pretty much all there is to it. I'm confident that this will show you how it is NOT magic or broken. It works as described. However, an IMPROVEMENT that the devs can make to the system is add a weighted value to the calculation for distance to the enclosed area that allows it to consider sections on the entirely opposite side of the map as unimportant and instead target walls closer. This or, perhaps, ignore sections of wall more than 60-70% of the map size away from the spawn point. This would allow us to more appropriately use our smashers where they are intended and not where the logic sends them.

Your "IMPROVEMENT" is just a continuation of bad AI. You say they should use a weighted value to consider the distance to the enclosed area. This is just another arbitrary decision that can be used to misdirect smashers. Now, I would just make sure I have little islands all around my base.

The right way to do it is to look at the map, and decide what you would do if you were controlling the smasher. Then, think about the steps that went into your thought process to arrive at that decision. Should you really go for an enclosed area that was empty just because it is enclosed? Would you open an enclosed dragon tower first or an enclosed sheep barn? Would you go help out your existing dragons currently in a fight, or would you go open a wall on the other side?

Developing the AI is not just coming up with a collection of rules and hoping for the best. And then when it doesn't work out well, maybe we can just throw in some weighted values. No, AI is an emulation of our thought process. Currently, nobody would think smashers follow an intelligent thought process. They just follow a few rules. I would call the smasher AI logic version 0.0.01 beta code. It has a long way to go before we can even call it AI.

Multibird
09-16-2013, 08:22 PM
Csb...you know so much about "bugs"...I just keep loling

glengon
09-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Csb...you know so much about "bugs"...I just keep loling
Lets lol together. Lol.

Garudon
09-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Please hop a flight to Texas and explain to the devs how they should think because, as you've stated, you KNOW how it should be. This isn't your game, so computer programmer or not, until they post their desired processes you do NOT know what should happen. Instead, apply you computer programming skills to the idea of LEARNING HOW THEY WORK AND WORKING WITH THEM! I'm sure you've played other games where you didn't like how every feature worked, but you worked with those features anyway. Your preference is just that, preference. That is not fact.

Your photo editing software example is flawed. Wait no, it's bugged. Or is it broken? Yes, it's broken. Why is it broken? Because you have more information in your example than you have in the game's design. What information is that? You know what the end result should be. You do not sit in the staff meetings at STS therefore you do not know what the desired pattern a smasher should follow. If you want them to work a particular way, make that suggestion. If they like it they'll adopt it, but you will never have a game that is written exactly as you expect until you write it yourself. Why is that? Because they have their own plan and design. Nowhere does it say "smashers will do these things in these situations" - they have ai that is hidden from you. How does intelligence work? Intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills, which would mean that given your history, you make decisions. These decisions are based on logic or emotion. Computers do not have emotion, therefore they must base decisions on logic. If ____ then ____, straight Boolean and perhaps include weighted values. They don't throw in random elements that say "we'll just make smashers run in a zig zag pattern on every third Wednesday of the month." If there is no random element then the logic can be broken down into a simple set of rules, whether or not each value is weighted for importance.

I request that you immediately repair your flawed, broken, and bugged argument so it functions in a way that is actually valid.

csb
09-17-2013, 12:43 PM
I request that you immediately repair your flawed, broken, and bugged argument so it functions in a way that is actually valid.

So, you think a smasher running off to break empty boxes or target single wall pieces is a good design?

Think about the price of a smasher. It is an expensive single use troop. It has a specific purpose, and it is should do it's job well. If the smasher was the cheapest troop, you can have low expectations and spam 30 of them. But, it is supposed to be good at it's job, that is why it is expensive.

Shan Fu Wei
09-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Is there a way to use smashers to get inside a fortress with walls built in a spiral ?

Garudon
09-18-2013, 12:12 AM
Shan, yes, follow the rules above and you can use them to do so.

Csb, you've completely missed the point. They act intelligently. According to a simple set of rules. Just because there are ways to defend against using 1-2 smashers doesn't mean they're broken, they mean you have to use intelligence and not spam 30 of them. I just cleared a spiral using 2 smashers. TWO! How is that broken? You want them to do all the thinking for you, which would remove any strategy from the game. You'd turn this game into a simple battle of "who can click next to find the richest base first?"

As a side note, you mentioned before you'd expect them to act as if you'd act. Personally, I'd never run face first at a wall and blow myself up kamikaze style, so I would never expect them to show any form of intelligence I expect from a human being. They're a tool in a game. Think about a heat seeking missile. Sure, you want them to go right at a jet's engines. However, if there are flares in the way, they blow the flares up instead. I would say that's a far better analogy and, in all honesty, fits the logic behind how smashers act when a base is fully open. Find the closest target and hit it.

Rare
09-18-2013, 10:00 AM
Shan, yes, follow the rules above and you can use them to do so.

Csb, you've completely missed the point. They act intelligently. According to a simple set of rules. Just because there are ways to defend against using 1-2 smashers doesn't mean they're broken, they mean you have to use intelligence and not spam 30 of them. I just cleared a spiral using 2 smashers. TWO! How is that broken? You want them to do all the thinking for you, which would remove any strategy from the game. You'd turn this game into a simple battle of "who can click next to find the richest base first?"

As a side note, you mentioned before you'd expect them to act as if you'd act. Personally, I'd never run face first at a wall and blow myself up kamikaze style, so I would never expect them to show any form of intelligence I expect from a human being. They're a tool in a game. Think about a heat seeking missile. Sure, you want them to go right at a jet's engines. However, if there are flares in the way, they blow the flares up instead. I would say that's a far better analogy and, in all honesty, fits the logic behind how smashers act when a base is fully open. Find the closest target and hit it.

Out of curiousity... how many bombers did you use? I only ask, because even on a normal base you usually will use more than 2 smashers unless you're pounding with bombers.

Honestly, I think what drew said is best. There has to be some kind of tweak to the enclosed/partial enclosed area behavior. Its a little ridiculous when a smasher runs 3/4 of the way across a map to hit a random wall island. Funny (especially when someone spams 20) but ridiculous.

Multibird
09-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Gotta show me how to use 2 smashers, garu.

Valsacar
09-18-2013, 05:44 PM
I clear spiral bases with 1 or no smashers, it's not that hard.

chickenjoy
09-18-2013, 08:20 PM
Out of curiousity... how many bombers did you use? I only ask, because even on a normal base you usually will use more than 2 smashers unless you're pounding with bombers.

I'm thinking the same. A non-smasher based army can beat an open walled base but would it be cost efficient?

Bookmark
09-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Yes. There are a few methods without smashers to destroy them. One being VERY cost effective. Although, I rarely use the unmentioned method as I have a preferred troop set for versatility.

Garudon
09-18-2013, 09:49 PM
I keep 16 bombers on hand at all times. However, MOST fights I'll end with 8-16 left in reserve. The open design changes the structure of battle in more ways than just smashers. The first goal, as with a closed base, is to destroy coppers so bombers can move in. However, with the open design, walls become more important because the opponent can give you a more definite path. This usually means destroying more non-copper towers before you get to the copper. So, if most towers are gone, why use bombers at all? They're usually used on the last 4ish towers in the middle then just run around razing the rest of the base. Not very cost efficient, but it helps to expedite the kill and beat the 3 minute timer.

Dizzy
09-18-2013, 09:59 PM
If a base design is too expensive to attack, hit skip. I don't attack bases with lots of cells made with high level walls for that very reason. The point is, a spiral isn't unbeatable. And it's actually a great advantage if you can create a base that perceived as "unbeatable" or "expensive".

bellew90
09-19-2013, 04:18 AM
It's a glitch plain and simple, nearly everyone has spiraled walls now so it's taken the whole fun out if the game in the fact that every base is the same, was a good game until this happened, and the people who do it are proper sad and it's people like them that ruin the game, well done.

MysticalSoul
09-19-2013, 08:48 AM
It's a glitch plain and simple, nearly everyone has spiraled walls now so it's taken the whole fun out if the game in the fact that every base is the same, was a good game until this happened, and the people who do it are proper sad and it's people like them that ruin the game, well done.

Its not a glitch, a glitch would be smashers running through walls instead of blowing them up. No base is 100% defendable and there are ways to beat every one of them only takes a better understanding on how to beat them

Dizzy
09-19-2013, 09:00 AM
People who build bases that are proven to work are sad and ruin the game? Why WOULDN'T people use something that works? Spiral bases came about because of the Smasher AI. If you're upset about it, figure out how to beat them or give the devs your feedback about the Smasher AI. But don't insult players who are just being smart in their base design.

Valsacar
09-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Yes, more people use spiral please... they are generally very easy to defeat and makes my life so much easier. Thanks for the free res!

csb
09-19-2013, 11:52 AM
When I used to play a MMORG, people would get banned from the game if they took advantage of pathing. Sometimes in PvE, the enemy moves in a predictable path. With some teamwork, players could cause an enemy to run in a path such that they can take down a boss with spells and without ever getting hit. If the game GM found out and watched the event, the players would be banned.

In your argument, they should not be banned because they are playing the game the way it was designed. They understand the tools they have, and knew how to use them effectively. So, why would the players be banned?

Dizzy
09-19-2013, 12:11 PM
csb, who are you replying to? Who is talking about banning players? And I'm not sure what your point it: players SHOULD be banned for taking advantage of game design, or they shouldn't be?

FWIW, I think it's pretty low for devs to ban players for taking advantage of poor game design. We can argue all day about whether Smasher AI does or does not work as designed, but building bases to foil attacks is sort of the whole point of this game. That's why I get testy when people complain about base design -- spiral bases are a smart reaction to the AI of the troops. (As more people figure out how to beat them, perhaps not as smart...)

Rare
09-19-2013, 12:46 PM
FWIW, I think it's pretty low for devs to ban players for taking advantage of poor game design. We can argue all day about whether Smasher AI does or does not work as designed, but building bases to foil attacks is sort of the whole point of this game. That's why I get testy when people complain about base design -- spiral bases are a smart reaction to the AI of the troops. (As more people figure out how to beat them, perhaps not as smart...)

Agreed. If its indeed broken, it should be fixed.

MysticalSoul
09-19-2013, 02:38 PM
ahh cant keep everybody happy, pretty soon enough people will know how to beat the spiral then something new will come along and there will be a big debate about that

Garudon
09-19-2013, 08:58 PM
CSB is referring to things like standing on a house/building where a melee can't attack you and killing it or using a side-step routine where, if you look at a grid pattern you're in box A1, enemy NPC is in A5. As enemy reaches A2 to attack you, you side step to B1. There is a BUG in the pathing because the NPC doesn't take the shortest route, but instead backtracks to A5, moves to B5 then towards B2. When he gets close you rinse and repeat. There is no inherent danger in this form of attack, and it is therefore an exploit. An exploit is different than tactics. CSB, when you played MMO's, were you also banned for things such as using walls to block AoE's or running in and out of AoE range based on a timer? Nope, because it was a TACTIC. It has been hypothesized, tested, and then proven that, while spirals are a DIFFERENT design, it is beatable by many people. Thus, there is an inherent danger to using this design/tactic. Therefore, it is not an exploit to use the design. If the devs disagreed, they would announce something or do an emergency patch. You do realize they can read and do moderate these forums, right? They know about the smasher AI and the spiral design. If it was such a dire situation that they were losing player base and funding due to this issue you claim is an exploit, don't you think they'd be right on it?

Gurugyee
09-20-2013, 11:46 AM
i use a spiral base and no one has broke through my second layer of wall including garudon(nothing personal) ..... my resources will never be looted if they did not use bombers or devastators. it is impossible to beat a spiral base only with basic ground units.

glengon
09-20-2013, 07:11 PM
i use a spiral base and no one has broke through my second layer of wall including garudon(nothing personal) ..... my resources will never be looted if they did not use bombers or devastators. it is impossible to beat a spiral base only with basic ground units.
Lol gurugyee remember how i looted 100k+ gold and sheep with just 4 fires :P

chickenjoy
09-20-2013, 08:04 PM

how much do 4 fire spells cost?

Garudon
09-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Gurugyee, I didn't need to break the second layer to loot about 500k in resources yesterday. If I recall correctly, I just took out the first wall in the northeast, cleared some towers, blew up coppers then bombed the rest. That's a legit tactic, and your failure to better protect coppers would be why I wouldn't waste time breaking down a worthless wall.

glengon
09-21-2013, 12:21 AM

how much do 4 fire spells cost?
Heh, dont worry i always take note of the costs before attacking. The fire spells cost 22kX4=88k, so its still a profit. I didnt need spells so i might as well get "free" sheep in exchange for 1.5hrs of making spells.

Gurugyee
09-21-2013, 05:18 AM
Gurugyee, I didn't need to break the second layer to loot about 500k in resources yesterday. If I recall correctly, I just took out the first wall in the northeast, cleared some towers, blew up coppers then bombed the rest. That's a legit tactic, and your failure to better protect coppers would be why I wouldn't waste time breaking down a worthless wall.

There is no way to protect coppers any better.......if I put both of them in middle, they will b both destroyed by 4 hit of fire storm spell......so I have to put them far away each at a corner.......taking out first layer of wall is enough to take them out with blasters, and I never said spiral can defend against bombers. I only said it can defend only ground waves............and about 4 firestorm spell that took 100k resources, there is no way to protect it. I put my hoards and corrals far away and this is all I can afford.i have only 3 builders , so I cant spare them to build wall !_!

chickenjoy
09-21-2013, 08:13 PM
Here is how smashers *should* behave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjOSEN9Llo

I agree. Since STS copied most of clash of clans units and gameplay it would be best if they copied the wall breaker/smasher AI as well since it's better.

Non-clash of clans players cannot appreciate good smasher ai until they've experienced it themselves.

Multibird
09-23-2013, 07:56 AM
How is it hard? I'm looting 200k of each resource from players that have lvl 6-7 walls made up of spirals.

Rare
09-23-2013, 08:30 AM
How is it hard? I'm looting 200k of each resource from players that have lvl 6-7 walls made up of spirals.

Hmmm must have better luck than me. I scroll for 20 minutes and rarely find anyone above 100k of either. Usually, they are less than 30k.

Also, what is your troop capacity and what dragon hall level are you at?

glengon
09-23-2013, 08:36 AM

Hmmm must have better luck than me. I scroll for 20 minutes and rarely find anyone above 100k of either. Usually, they are less than 30k.

Also, what is your troop capacity and what dragon hall level are you at?
Multi has lvl 9 dh with 200troop capacity. I think the reason why his loot is better is because he hit 1500+trophies, which is a good range with good loot(or so i heard).

Rare
09-23-2013, 09:41 AM
Multi has lvl 9 dh with 200troop capacity. I think the reason why his loot is better is because he hit 1500+trophies, which is a good range with good loot(or so i heard).

Ahhh makes sense. I just started back up. the 500 range is pretty weak

Bookmark
09-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Ahhh makes sense. I just started back up. the 500 range is pretty weak

I found good farms at either ~1,500 trophies or <100 trophies. It seems that >2,000 trophies is a bad place to be for me...barely see any good bases to loot. Might get better...who knows

arielucie
09-27-2013, 02:51 AM
[QUOTE=Bookmark;1280476]I found good farms at either ~1,500 trophies or <100 trophies. It seems that >2,000 trophies is a bad place to be for me...barely see any good bases to loot. Might get better...who

1000-2000 is easy,
2000-3000 (bad for farming and harder opopnent)
3000-4000 ( same, easy target and not have lot resources)
4000-6000( easy)
6000-7000(harder) ,
7000-24000 (easy)
25.000 - ..... ( very hard :( ), 100 ppl in top rank, and when i clik skip when i reach 100 skip, turn back to begining again! Lol ( i do this just want to know)

Multibird
09-27-2013, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=Bookmark;1280476]I found good farms at either ~1,500 trophies or <100 trophies. It seems that >2,000 trophies is a bad place to be for me...barely see any good bases to loot. Might get better...who

1000-2000 is easy,
2000-3000 (bad for farming and harder opopnent)
3000-4000 ( same, easy target and not have lot resources)
4000-6000( easy)
6000-7000(harder) ,
7000-24000 (easy)
25.000 - ..... ( very hard :( ), 100 ppl in top rank, and when i clik skip when i reach 100 skip, turn back to begining again! Lol ( i do this just want to know)
Have u met me yet?

Kryyss
09-27-2013, 03:55 PM
I personally never liked the 'smart' smasher AI. I know it helps newbies but frankly I would prefer a dumb fire smasher that simply goes in a straight line from the side they are released from. I would bowl them exactly where I want them.

arielucie
09-27-2013, 11:42 PM
[QUOTE=arielucie;1280801]
Have u met me yet?

Always multi, and always skip :)

Multibird
09-28-2013, 04:23 AM
[QUOTE=Multibird;1281219]

Always multi, and always skip :)
Lol how do you guys see me and I don't see you

arielucie
09-28-2013, 05:34 AM
Our trophy to much different, you in pvp random split up and down, me only down, are you want to join garudon and friends to attack me? No pls, enaugh with garudon, god, and many ppl who take revange. Lol, put you dh outside, i will destroy it if i find you

Multibird
09-28-2013, 02:23 PM
Our trophy to much different, you in pvp random split up and down, me only down, are you want to join garudon and friends to attack me? No pls, enaugh with garudon, god, and many ppl who take revange. Lol, put you dh outside, i will destroy it if i find you
How about when you see me now attack me:) i've no problems doing a 100% raid.

arielucie
09-28-2013, 02:32 PM
How about when you see me now attack me:) i've no problems doing a 100% raid.

I wish i can, from begining i always play save, i will defeat who i think i can, and to defeat you, its out of my calculation, im sorry, maybe next month, i will try

Multibird
09-28-2013, 05:09 PM
I wish i can, from begining i always play save, i will defeat who i think i can, and to defeat you, its out of my calculation, im sorry, maybe next month, i will try
Your troops are higher than mine, c'mon lol

Bookmark
09-29-2013, 02:19 PM
I'm waiting for you, arielucie, or anyone from Indonesia to attack me as well. I welcome you all to take all the resources and trophies I have! :)

arielucie
09-29-2013, 03:19 PM

i only have 200 slot, lv 5 brawler, lv 5 spiter, lv 5 gobler, lv4 cruser, lv3 smasher, lv2 bomber, lv2 blaster, and lv1 rest

how come i can win??

Better i attack other ppl easier,
attack you only make melost trops, lost trophy, lost resources, and lost time.. lol.. maybe next year bro

arielucie
09-29-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm waiting for you, arielucie, or anyone from Indonesia to attack me as well. I welcome you all to take all the resources and trophies I have! :)

maybe next year bro, i wait for lv 3 devasator, and attack you with 20-30 devasator

with my conditon now, maybe only can damage you 15-20% .

glengon
09-29-2013, 10:15 PM

i only have 200 slot, lv 5 brawler, lv 5 spiter, lv 5 gobler, lv4 cruser, lv3 smasher, lv2 bomber, lv2 blaster, and lv1 rest

how come i can win??

Better i attack other ppl easier,
attack you only make melost trops, lost trophy, lost resources, and lost time.. lol.. maybe next year bro
Dude upgrade ur bombers and blasters. To beat bases like multi's you need bombers.
P.S its not possible to keep 20-30 devastators, cause 240 spaces is the max, so you can have at most 12+1tribedonatedone=13..

Bookmark
09-29-2013, 10:23 PM
maybe next year bro, i wait for lv 3 devasator, and attack you with 20-30 devasator

with my conditon now, maybe only can damage you 15-20% .

Get out of your comfort zone. Take a risk and have fun! :)

I don't even use all of my troops. I have 6 bombers on hand that I barely use (24 spaces unused). My main troops consist of 30 crushers, 20 smashers and 85 spitters. I barely use spells as well.

Multibird
09-29-2013, 11:30 PM

I don't even use all of my troops. I have 6 bombers on hand that I barely use (24 spaces unused). My main troops consist of 30 crushers, 20 smashers and 85 spitters. I barely use spells as well.
Defienatley effective

arielucie
10-01-2013, 05:54 AM

Thank you bud, you open my mind, i always play bd just for farming easy ppl

I try to attack god today, and i win 1 star, thats fun man.. i never do that before
I use 43 bomber, 5 cruser and 10 gobler

wait until my lv 4 bomber finish, and i will try to attack you bro, and garudon to, lol hope i can win even for 1 star

Garudon
10-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Arie, it sounds like you're new to the bomber armada attack so I gave you a replay example. That isn't the best one, but it worked. Try to hit softer targets with that army setup before taking on god or multi etc. Get a feel for how to use them, how to distribute them, and how to place your heals. THEN go for the big dogs. You're doing well, but practice some first :) :)

Multibird
10-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Arie, it sounds like you're new to the bomber armada attack so I gave you a replay example. That isn't the best one, but it worked. Try to hit softer targets with that army setup before taking on god or multi etc. Get a feel for how to use them, how to distribute them, and how to place your heals. THEN go for the big dogs. You're doing well, but practice some first :) :)

But it does take time to get bombers army ready

arielucie
10-01-2013, 01:12 PM

Thank you sensei i will study it, i never has been attack by full bomber army, you are the first, thank you sensei

arielucie
10-01-2013, 01:13 PM
But it does take time to get bombers army ready

Yes but its worthed to revange someone,

Bookmark
10-01-2013, 06:58 PM
I should start using all bombers coupled with heal spells. But...the time to get them ready is so unattractive to me.... Still not convinced unless I magically find someone with 900k+ resources to loot!

Multibird
10-01-2013, 08:27 PM
I should start using all bombers coupled with heal spells. But...the time to get them ready is so unattractive to me.... Still not convinced unless I magically find someone with 900k+ resources to loot!
Lol GL

glengon
10-02-2013, 04:48 AM
Lol honestly it isnt hard to use a bomber army...i mean, how hard can it be? Just be a Pest and summon bombers in a circle around the base and heal where many bombers are dying. Lol jk, but seriously how hard can it be...

Multibird
10-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Lol honestly it isnt hard to use a bomber army...i mean, how hard can it be? Just be a Pest and summon bombers in a circle around the base and heal where many bombers are dying. Lol jk, but seriously how hard can it be...
Remember 1k chrom or your out

glengon
10-03-2013, 05:14 AM
Remember 1k chrom or your out
Byeeeee multi. Btw the last time i looked at our tribe, 34 people have less than 1k. I guess youre making fun of me or you hate my awesomeness for some reason...(jk lol)

Multibird
10-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Byeeeee multi. Btw the last time i looked at our tribe, 34 people have less than 1k. I guess youre making fun of me or you hate my awesomeness for some reason...(jk lol)
I'm not, you're included in the 34. If all you 34 can even get 1k trophies at least, we can be #1 :)

Garudon
10-03-2013, 08:32 PM
That would require work multi, and you know what that means...

glengon
10-03-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm not, you're included in the 34. If all you 34 can even get 1k trophies at least, we can be #1 :)
Lol since when did i say you have less than 1k? I wont be playing much for the next week to study, so if darkko kicks me theres nothing i can do. Im just going online to collect from mines and barns..

Garudon
10-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Did you guys forget how many trolls have access to change our MOTD? Pretty sure that was a joke...

cc3
10-26-2013, 01:12 AM
People have pretty much figured out an effective way to manipulate the smashers which would render them useless to the attacker by building empty enclosed walls or a BUNCH of single walls every where surrounding theyre base. Why even have them In the game then if they wont be effective enough anymore. No matter where you spawn them they will go for those walls first except in only a very few instances and is a complete waste of troop type. I think its an issue that needs to be thought upon and fixed. If that was the way its meant to be then you guys need rethink it, my opinion. It really doesnt make it fun anymore to use that troop type unless its the people who dont use that strategy but every one will catch on eventually.

cc3
10-26-2013, 01:27 AM
People have pretty much figured out an effective way to manipulate the smashers which would render them useless to the attacker by building empty enclosed walls or a BUNCH of single walls every where surrounding theyre base. Why even have them In the game then if they wont be effective enough anymore. No matter where you spawn them they will go for those walls first except in only a very few instances and is a complete waste of troop type. I think its an issue that needs to be thought upon and fixed. If that was the way its meant to be then you guys need rethink it, my opinion. It really doesnt make it fun anymore to use that troop type unless its the people who dont use that strategy but every one will catch on eventually.

naturals
10-26-2013, 10:13 AM
*cough* you wrote the same post twice. Lol.

cc3
10-26-2013, 06:47 PM
Yea I sent it twice by accident so what? I make a good point anyways.

naturals
10-26-2013, 08:11 PM
Lol. Don't take it seriously, all I'm saying is you made a double post of the same thing. Mistakes happen. Lol

cc3
10-26-2013, 09:26 PM
Sorry I just thought you were trying be mean.

naturals
10-26-2013, 09:42 PM
Lol, nawhhhhh man, just a friendly comment, :-)

Khanh
10-28-2013, 08:24 AM
I've beaten spiral bases with empty/single walls all the time. Most of the time, these bases requires me to spam only 9 or so smashers. Grid box bases are actually harder at times because it requires so much more smashers. You just got to build one yourself and practice. Once you get to level 7 with 200+ troops, there will be very few bases that you cannot beat.

cc3
10-28-2013, 03:29 PM
The single walls arent too much of a problem,but Ive sent many smashers at people with the empty box walls and 90 percent of the time all of my smashers will roll themselves around avoiding where I want to hit to hit those empty box walls and ive done up to 20 smashers testing that little theory out. I can be successful without those things but why have them if they will become ineffective at some point in progress..

Khanh
10-29-2013, 07:44 AM
that's why you have to take those box walls out first...

cc3
12-03-2013, 01:25 PM
By the time you take out all those box walls, no more smashers lol

Bayslayer
12-03-2013, 04:25 PM
would be nice to "direct" them with your finger drag....