PDA

View Full Version : IN GAME FEEDBACK ::: Camp Boulder

Deadroth
09-16-2013, 06:23 AM
Hi guys.

As You may know Camp Boulder in nordr is best place to farm pve kills.

There is one problem.. at 33 (or 32) and higher level characters, kills in camp boulder don't increase pve stat..

I would be veery happy if dev 'refresh capm boulder to allow 36 lv players increasin their pve stat'

Who agree!

DocDoBig
09-16-2013, 06:33 AM
Do you get there XP at 32/33?

Deadroth
09-16-2013, 06:40 AM
Camp Boulder doesn't increase your xp bro :) ONLY KILLS

But now it doesn't increase even my kills :(

Thadalger
09-16-2013, 06:52 AM
Lol no

DocDoBig
09-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Camp Boulder doesn't increase your xp bro :) ONLY KILLS

But now it doesn't increase even my kills :(

I have tried to explain it to you some time ago.
Here the short form:

No XP = No Kills.

(My apologies if you see this as an offence.)

Deadroth
09-16-2013, 07:39 AM
So why when i was 30 i didn't recive xp but kills bro?

Anyway i ask for refreshin it. So dev should also 'increase lv or that xp what you were talkin about'.

Camp boulder and Tunnels of Valheim never gave xp... But kills. Yes.

Thx xp was given as 'reward for quest' bro.

But thx for explaination :)

DocDoBig
09-16-2013, 08:31 AM
So why when i was 30 i didn't recive xp but kills bro?

Camp boulder and Tunnels of Valheim never gave xp... But kills. Yes.

Are you really, really sure that you didn't get XP after a kill?

Pics or it didn't happen, this is more than unusual for every _L game (except for DL where you have to complete a map for XP).
Think about it properly, if you can get unlimited kills for not leveling up, wouldn't you run that map every time? Where's the point of having a PvE Leaderboard then?

Taejo
09-16-2013, 04:19 PM
Are you really, really sure that you didn't get XP after a kill?

Pics or it didn't happen, this is more than unusual for every _L game (except for DL where you have to complete a map for XP).
Think about it properly, if you can get unlimited kills for not leveling up, wouldn't you run that map every time? Where's the point of having a PvE Leaderboard then?

He's right, Doc. Camp Boulder/Tunnels of Valheim's XP was nerfed shortly after these quests came out. The reason was to prevent players from going there to take advantage of the quick-spawning, low HP mobs and reach level cap in a matter of hours. So, for the majority of season 4 we were able to go there and do the quests or accrue PvE kills, but never gain XP. This doesn't follow the traditional "No XP = No PvE Kill" mechanics, but that is what it was.

So his chief complaint now is once the mobs turn grey con at level 33, they no longer grant you a PvE kill. If I am reading this right, he is asking STG to scale up the map to your level (or highest level in party) so that you can at least gain PvE kills while you work on the quests.

DocDoBig
09-16-2013, 05:16 PM
He's right, Doc. Camp Boulder/Tunnels of Valheim's XP was nerfed shortly after these quests came out. The reason was to prevent players from going there to take advantage of the quick-spawning, low HP mobs and reach level cap in a matter of hours. So, for the majority of season 4 we were able to go there and do the quests or accrue PvE kills, but never gain XP. This doesn't follow the traditional "No XP = No PvE Kill" mechanics, but that is what it was.

So his chief complaint now is once the mobs turn grey con at level 33, they no longer grant you a PvE kill. If I am reading this right, he is asking STG to scale up the map to your level (or highest level in party) so that you can at least gain PvE kills while you work on the quests.

Ok thanks my bad.

Deadroth
09-17-2013, 07:15 AM
XD As i said. Np bro :)

But i am curious what dev will say bout it?

It would be cool...

OR

Make similar map in Shuyal like "Hauntlet Palace" wid "Liche" boss. Liche will be boss instead of ulfang, and skeletons instead of wolfs.

Taejo
09-17-2013, 01:25 PM
XD As i said. Np bro :)

But i am curious what dev will say bout it?

It would be cool...

OR

Make similar map in Shuyal like "Hauntlet Palace" wid "Liche" boss. Liche will be boss instead of ulfang, and skeletons instead of wolfs.

Neat idea. I think this would be a nice addition to leveling, if they choose not to scale up the Nordr XP quest zones. I was a bit shocked when I strolled into Kelys for the first time and noticed that there's no bard quest at all. Maybe they will be added later?

Energizeric
09-17-2013, 02:58 PM
I'd be surprised if there were not more dungeons added to Shuyal during the next 3-4 months. Remember that during Kraken expansion they added 2 more dungeons and Kraken Mines, and during Nordr they added the two dungeons discussed here and Arena. So I'm sure there is more coming, just give it time. I'm actually hoping they will take up my suggestion on the big mythic/arcane quest idea I posted.

Deadroth
09-17-2013, 03:01 PM
I agree wid You both :)

Let the patience cut that time XD

Swede
09-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Fix inc, thanks!