PDA

View Full Version : Best Level for warrior?

Primeblades
09-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Hey guys im still a noob at this game but id really like to know your thoughts on what twinking level is best for warrior? Please specify if you will on why it is best at that level thanks guys:welcoming:

Osabevie
09-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Most of my guildies twink warrior and rouges at lvl 18-19 I am currently lvling a twink with the intention of playing at this bracket. If you want to know what its like pm me on the forums :) (when I reach this lvl)

Primeblades
09-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Ok thanks osabevie much aprreciated :) btw i am going for strength and armor not damage so my abilities will most likely be all heal abilities like veng, juggernaut, heal, and warhorn :) so basically i want to be a big shield that being said what do you guys suggest being the best level for that?

Osabevie
09-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Just gonna say I would recommend skyward smash as many rouges/mage have ranged attacks and will stay out of melee range this will help you bring them into your melee range. (axe throw is good to).

About abilities I would guess heal 2 or 3 out of the 4. Range? but def protective shield, and increased duration.

Rally cry (warhorn) probably 3 out of the 4 doge isn't that useful for warrior. but speed for flagging :)

If you use smash range is good, the stun depends on your personal choice ie: do you use a stun pet or not. so 3 or 2 out of 4 if you want the 10% dmg.

Axe (if u want it) must have chained bait or its useless. Again if you want the stun its up to you but the dmg might be good so 3/4

V.b is probably better than Juggernaut because as a warrior mana is an issue unless you have a mage on your team or a mana refill pet eg: Nexus/Jack. Probbaly the last 3 upgrades.

I cant comment on jugg as I haven't used it lols no time during free re spec. :)

Depending on your skills the lvl needed will change. I have tried lvl 10 as a warrior but the lack of skills got to me so I will try lvl 18-19 as many more upgrades can be used.

Pets I use are Ethyl as the 15 int and 15 st are good as well as the arcane slowing ability.
Malison and ribbit are good and arcane/mythic pets are def the best lols.

However once you reach a certain lvl i think its 31 (im am probably wrong XD) people have mythic +arcane gear so unless you have this too pvp will be a lot harder that's why so many people use lvl 18-19.

Hope this helps a bit more. This is all my opinion so it might be worth asking other people in case the know more/have a better build than me. :)

Primeblades
09-16-2013, 06:02 PM
Wow thanks very much Osabevie except heres a slight small problem i have im not going to get kills if anything its flagging and trolling :) lol as you may know there is this awesome dude named ganstabob or somthing like that. He has veng, jug, warhorn, and heal and his armor is all built upon increased armor and health but hardly any damage :) i was thinking about making a build like that where it would be difficult for enemy pvpers to kill you that would be my goal. So i was thinking about going level 26 but im not sure if that is a good level for warriors. What you think?

birdmasta
09-16-2013, 07:42 PM
go to the lvl 5-10 bracket.

Sceazikua
09-17-2013, 12:37 AM
Wow thanks very much Osabevie except heres a slight small problem i have im not going to get kills if anything its flagging and trolling :) lol as you may know there is this awesome dude named ganstabob or somthing like that. He has veng, jug, warhorn, and heal and his armor is all built upon increased armor and health but hardly any damage :) i was thinking about making a build like that where it would be difficult for enemy pvpers to kill you that would be my goal. So i was thinking about going level 26 but im not sure if that is a good level for warriors. What you think?

no lvl at lvl 26 people will use mythic helm and armor , some rogues will even use the arcane hooks . I personally stopped at lvl 22 , because at this lvl we will only see lvl 20-22 , we will even have all 4 skills upgraded or a maxed passive .

Primeblades
09-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Hmm ok awesome cause at the moment my warrior is level 22 but i thought that level 22 didnt have hardly any good gear�� i dont wanna be fighting people with mythics but i do want there to be good gear to buy :)

Osabevie
09-17-2013, 12:24 PM
lols now i understand XD :afro:

Primeblades
09-17-2013, 05:10 PM
So level 22 is good or should i start over and go level 21 or 18?

Spyce
09-17-2013, 06:04 PM
7 & 10!

Primeblades
09-17-2013, 11:13 PM
7 & 10!

Ok ill try level 10. Also what level is good for sorcerer, best level below 26?

birdmasta
09-18-2013, 08:36 PM
21 sorceror is amazing. fire, curse, shield, and heal dominates. (or fire, ice, curse, shield for dmg build) dont do 22 and 23 cuz 21 makes u feel much better inside when u can kill 22 and 23

Ok ill try level 10. Also what level is good for sorcerer, best level below 26?

Primeblades
09-19-2013, 08:51 AM
21 sorceror is amazing. fire, curse, shield, and heal dominates. (or fire, ice, curse, shield for dmg build) dont do 22 and 23 cuz 21 makes u feel much better inside when u can kill 22 and 23

Thanks man very grate to all you guys!

Thaze
09-19-2013, 02:21 PM
all lvls are for warriors c.c

Primeblades
09-19-2013, 10:53 PM
all lvls are for warriors c.c

Really?!? Cool :)

birdmasta
09-19-2013, 11:36 PM
MOST!!! at endgame sorcerors can own. be careful in real CTF games tho cuz sorcerors dish out dmg incredibly fast once curse lands on u

Really?!? Cool :)

Primeblades
09-20-2013, 10:39 AM
MOST!!! at endgame sorcerors can own. be careful in real CTF games tho cuz sorcerors dish out dmg incredibly fast once curse lands on u

So is curse an obvious ability to have with a level 23 mage? Also what abilities do you guys prefer on a damage build warrior?