PDA

View Full Version : 2013-09-16 Content Update (129972)

H2N
09-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Captain Krom is no longer guaranteed to spawn in the same location every time.
[Elite] Forest Breach no longer prematurely starts the timer when walking through the first safe zone bubble.
Passive damage from certain pets and player skills will no longer destroy Time Shift Clocks, Traps, or other objects which should not be destroyable by such things.
A player can now only become invulnerable from the Horn of Renew once every 10 seconds, even if two or more Warriors are casting it.
The pet sale has come to an end, and Slag has returned to the nether.
Free Respec weekend is over.
Elite Undim Fields Leaderboard and personal times will be reset due to the changes in this update.

Samdegreat
09-16-2013, 02:30 PM
1st

iluvataris
09-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Wooot!

keikali
09-16-2013, 02:36 PM
4rd.

wvhills
09-16-2013, 02:38 PM
why can't we have at least one elite map that takes less than 15 min to farm? What would be wrong with that?

mokdaddd
09-16-2013, 02:38 PM
6th

Crowsfoot
09-16-2013, 02:39 PM
So you nerfed warrior heal.....again. mages can stack stun but I can't stack the only skill keeping me alive while stunned, awsome -.-

Kakatoa91
09-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Bla...

Dondarrius
09-16-2013, 02:43 PM
No Gale changes? That's a shame, was hoping to see that. Thanks for fixing timer issues on Forest Breach.

Tristen (Jao)
09-16-2013, 02:44 PM
No fix to wraith heat? -.-

MoloToha
09-16-2013, 02:47 PM
No mythic warrior weapon buff?

VanRah
09-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Ty for fixing the pets

Killerheels
09-16-2013, 02:48 PM
A player can now only become invulnerable from the Horn of Renew once every 10 seconds, even if two or more Warriors are casting it.

This. :)

bhutkeyur
09-16-2013, 02:49 PM
So you nerfed warrior heal.....again. mages can stack stun but I can't stack the only skill keeping me alive while stunned, awsome -.-
loool warrior huge nerf - agreed

bhutkeyur
09-16-2013, 02:50 PM
why can't we have at least one elite map that takes less than 15 min to farm? What would be wrong with that?
sts need more plat buyers hehe

Nature
09-16-2013, 02:50 PM
:encouragement:

Energizeric
09-16-2013, 02:52 PM

No nerf at all to warrior heal. Also, mage stuns also have a similar invulnerability period.

What is nerfed is a group of warriors. This does not affect any single warrior any more than it affects any other class. The way it was, if you had 3 warriors in a group and they kept alternating HOR, it was impossible to kill anyone in that party.

BTW, I assume this change is only for PvP?

Puntus
09-16-2013, 02:52 PM
I test just now the new horn of renew and the shield during 3-4 sec , 2-3 sec less than skills info says, please fix again this with short maintence

Energizeric
09-16-2013, 02:54 PM

What good is farming elite in 5 minutes if the loot you get is worth 500 gold? (i.e. quills)

Wouldn't you rather it take 15 minutes and be worth a decent amount?

If you want to farm in 4 minutes, farm Elite Jarl for Loki eggs.

iluvataris
09-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Much needed Thank you guys : )
You've made such a great game!

Joncheese
09-16-2013, 02:58 PM

Dude ur playing it wrong. We can do skull cove in 5 minutes lol.

wvhills
09-16-2013, 03:02 PM
What good is farming elite in 5 minutes if the loot you get is worth 500 gold? (i.e. quills)

Wouldn't you rather it take 15 minutes and be worth a decent amount?

If you want to farm in 4 minutes, farm Elite Jarl for Loki eggs.

i go after elite gold chests and I don't always have 15 min to spare. I'm not really concerned with hording up a large stash of gold. I'd prefer a chance to loot good equips.

Also, my comment was directed towards the devs not u. I don't know why u feel the need to belittle/flame me by telling me to go farm jarl like I'm some kind of noob.

Energizeric
09-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Will quills finally hold their value now? Or are there too many already in existence? haha

Taejo
09-16-2013, 03:04 PM
Will quills finally hold their value now? Or are there too many already in existence? haha

There's way too many out there in people's inventories. Look at some of the screenshots on forums, lol. 15 second kills on Krom for a good 24 hours was catastrophic. Value won't change for another a month or two at least :(

wvhills
09-16-2013, 03:06 PM

heaven forbid ur quills not hold their value.

Joncheese
09-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Fantastic game by the way STS. I just love it :adoration:

Derezzzed
09-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Thank you HoR is finally nerfed, I was getting tired of 3 or more warriors on a team in pvp alternating it

~That being said I hope this isn't in PVE but if it is can't complain

Joncheese
heaven forbid ur quills not hold their value.

Dude what is up with u? Do u have alot of hate inside? Lol

Sorcerie
Anyone notice that sorcs fireball is just a stream of squares and then an explosion after update....or is it just me? >_>

Killerheels
09-16-2013, 03:09 PM
No nerf at all to warrior heal. Also, mage stuns also have a similar invulnerability period.

What is nerfed is a group of warriors. This does not affect any single warrior any more than it affects any other class. The way it was, if you had 3 warriors in a group and they kept alternating HOR, it was impossible to kill anyone in that party.

I tried pvping against a group of 5 warriors today. With only one tank with us it was impossible to kill them, even if some were actually inexperienced (I hate using the term "noob"). We got in two good tanks and they were fair game, to say the least. This change will actually call for better pvp skills than alternating HOR, which is a good thing :)

Joncheese
09-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Anyone notice that sorcs fireball is just a stream of squares and then an explosion after update....or is it just me? >_>
Restart ur app buddy, mine does that :)

FluffNStuff
09-16-2013, 03:10 PM

That typically means you need to reboot your device (another big example is warrior windmills looking like black tornados)

Derezzzed
09-16-2013, 03:11 PM

Log out, log back in, that always happens after a update

cyrusrevange
09-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Is it possibe to bring back the santa vanity?

Taejo
09-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Is it possibe to bring back the santa vanity?

Um, it's currently September... :)

Joncheese
09-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Um, it's currently September... :)

And they are still in cs ;)

Derezzzed
09-16-2013, 03:13 PM
A player can now only become invulnerable from the Horn of Renew once every 10 seconds, even if two or more Warriors casting it.

I meant this not the skills actual heal

keikali
09-16-2013, 03:14 PM
Man i love reading everyones comments in these updates. Brings a tear to my eye at work...dying of laughter here.

Swede
09-16-2013, 03:15 PM

You can't stack stun. If you're stunned, you're immune for 7 seconds.

Taejo
09-16-2013, 03:16 PM
I meant this not the skills actual heal

Yeah, sorry Derezzzed, I thought I was posting to Sep 13's update thread, lol. I just checked my warrior, and the cool down for HoR is 15 seconds. So basically in PvE this change won't hurt groups very much - unless bringing two warriors is something you frequently do (which I hope its not :P)

Killerheels
09-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Immune to stun from mages or all classes? Including pets?

Puntus
09-16-2013, 03:20 PM
now warrior death easy in pvp , why u need to do this change after free respect? now warriors need to respec again , can u please put free respect one-two days more for warriors nerf changes? Its unfair u change warrior skill after free respec

Derezzzed
09-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Yeah, sorry Derezzzed, I thought I was posting to Sep 13's update thread, lol. I just checked my warrior, and the cool down for HoR is 15 seconds. So basically in PvE this change won't hurt groups very much - unless bringing two warriors is something you frequently do (which I hope its not :P) haha nah I usally don't have a warrior in the party unless it's shuyal/Nordr elites :p I'm just wondering if you still could stack it in PVE either or doesn't matter, it's a good change and one that was needed (PVP wise)

FluffNStuff
09-16-2013, 03:24 PM
You can't stack stun. If you're stunned, you're immune for 7 seconds.

There seems to be some issue about what a stun, such as Slag's 'panic' being different so you are not immune to that, and there are other 'stunish attacks' that can keep you immobile for the 7 seconds, then you can get restunned since the immunity starts at the beginning, not the end. Others can shed more light on this and point you to the big thread.

Derezzzed
09-16-2013, 03:25 PM
now warrior death easy in pvp , why u need to do this change after free respect? now warriors need to respec again , can u please put free respect one-two days more for warriors nerf changes? Its unfair u change warrior skill after free respec

Because the skill by its self on one player doesn't change at all the only thing that's changed is you can't stack it one after the other

Ex. 5 warrior in pvp 1st warriors casts gets 3s of invunerable then the second one casts, then the third etc.

It's done so warriors aren't gonna be "untouchable" for 8-10s at a time (when stacked) you still get the 3s of invunerable time you jus have to wait 10s to get it from someone else now (& HoR cool down is 15s)

Swede
09-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Yeah Panic supersedes immunity but that should be it. We may have been too generous with Panic though and might look at changing it in the future but that would impact the value of those pets a lot.

Killerheels
09-16-2013, 03:26 PM

I don't see how this makes "warrior death easy in pvp". It just prevents warriors from forming a group that is almost impossible to kill because they're "forever immune"-- given they can alternate HOR well.

Derezzzed
09-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Yeah Panic supersedes immunity but that should be it. We may have been too generous with Panic though and might look at changing it in the future but that would impact the value of those pets a lot.

Panic and Stun are 2 different things that cause the same effect, no change needed

Killerheels
09-16-2013, 03:30 PM

Thanks for the clarification. But if I'm stunned by a mage on the other team, if they have a 2nd mage they shouldn't be able to stun me for 7 secs after the 1st stun, did I get that correct?

FluffNStuff
09-16-2013, 03:30 PM

How about terrify? How long do these last? Can a two players theoretically 'freeze' an opponent with stun/panic/terrify/stun/panic/terrify?

Taejo
09-16-2013, 03:32 PM
How about terrify? How long do these last? Can a two players theoretically 'freeze' an opponent with stun/panic/terrify/stun/panic/terrify?

You froze me just trying to think about this ;)

Carapace
09-16-2013, 03:38 PM

Terrify is effectively a panic; same thing scarier name for scarier pet!

keikali
09-16-2013, 03:49 PM

You BETTER NOT CHANGE PANIC! Otherwise refund my 90 plat for Clyde!

Taejo
09-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Is Krom's enrage supposed to be random? For example, after taking him to only the 2nd statue of the fight supposed to allow him to enrage?

Carapace
09-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Is Krom's enrage supposed to be random? For example, after taking him to only the 2nd statue of the fight supposed to allow him to enrage?

He should enrage when the fields are out of statues

Taejo
09-16-2013, 04:22 PM

Ok. Then we found a bug/glitch. He definitely just enraged after only 1 statue was broken, and slapped my warrior for 11,233 -_-

EDIT 1: To provide details of what happened:

1. We ran southward and cleared some trash mobs.
2. Krom came waltzing by the statue (1) and we pulled him.
3. We attacked Krom until the statue (1) broke.
4. We pulled Krom to the next statue (2).
5. 5 seconds later, he enraged and destroyed us all.

EDIT 2: The 11,233 was a normal attack from enraged Krom. Seems a bit excessive. I was using Abaddon and Pavise which gives me 5289 HP and 2209 armor.

Serancha
09-16-2013, 04:28 PM
The Krom one was posted in the bug section this weekend. He seems to enrage on the second statue more than half the time.

Also posted, Elite Wraith Heart is un-targetable after the first time damaging. It is not killable at all.

Thanks

Edit: Ethyl is working great, thanks so much!!

Carapace
09-16-2013, 04:29 PM
Ok. Then we found a bug/glitch. He definitely just enraged after only 1 statue was broken, and slapped my warrior for 11,233 -_-

EDIT 1: To provide details of what happened:

1. We ran southward and cleared some trash mobs.
2. Krom came waltzing by the statue (1) and we pulled him.
3. We attacked Krom until the statue (1) broke.
4. We pulled Krom to the next statue (2).
5. 5 seconds later, he enraged and destroyed us all.

EDIT 2: The 11,233 was a normal attack from enraged Krom. Seems a bit excessive. I was using Abaddon and Pavise which gives me 5289 HP and 2209 armor.

There should be an announcement in chat / system that he has enraged. There is also a glowing effect that should be on him - did either of these go off? If not there may be another issue. Perhaps you stood in the red cone from one of his attacks?

KingMartin
09-16-2013, 04:31 PM

So, if this is a bug, please refund my 1000 health pots lol :D

Ok, seriously, this map is fine if the intention is to make us clear most of the mobs. It is also fine if we should be careful not to take Krom's aggro early.

But it is not fine that upgraded myth party with arcane staff needs 2 statues to take down some 50% of his health and than the damned thing enrages. :)

KingMartin
09-16-2013, 04:33 PM
There should be an announcement in chat / system that he has enraged. There is also a glowing effect that should be on him - did either of these go off? If not there may be another issue. Perhaps you stood in the red cone from one of his attacks?

No he really enraged - glow and red sign ENRAGED appeared at the second statue (the one bottom-left)

Serancha
09-16-2013, 04:33 PM
Re: Krom http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116045-Krom-Enraged-Bug-or-Feature

Taejo
09-16-2013, 04:34 PM

Yes, he enraged normally. The system said "Enraged" in red font, the bubble went up, and he resumed his killing spree. As far as getting hit for 11,233, I am fairly certain it was from a normal attack. I use PC to play and can usually see every detail, but things do happen (lag, video glitches) and it could have been a red cone attack.

Re: Krom http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116045-Krom-Enraged-Bug-or-Feature

Yeah, I was always under the impression the enrage was random... guess that is not the case.

aarrgggggg
09-16-2013, 04:40 PM
thank you for fixing the pets devs :) but no thank you on the warrior heal nerf i guess it a give and take .......love the game keep up the good work devs:)

Energizeric
09-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Devs: Any reason my damage stat is about 18 higher than it was before the update? I'm not complaining, but obviously something was changed. I'm just wondering if this was an actual buff of some sort, or if perhaps some of the passives are just starting to show up in my stats? I'm thinking maybe my damage passives now showing up? But I'm not certain. And pets damage buff still not showing up.

Derezzzed
09-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Devs: Any reason my damage stat is about 18 higher than it was before the update? I'm not complaining, but obviously something was changed. I'm just wondering if this was an actual buff of some sort, or if perhaps some of the passives are just starting to show up in my stats? I'm thinking maybe my damage passives now showing up? But I'm not certain. And pets damage buff still not showing up.

I'm a rouge, I have dmg passive and also noticed my dmg went up about 16

It'd be nice if it was fixed

Energizeric
09-16-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm a rouge, I have dmg passive and also noticed my dmg went up about 16

It'd be nice if it was fixed

It would also be nice if they added the pet bonus passives to our stats as well. I figured they would have handled both at the same time.

Derezzzed
09-16-2013, 04:57 PM
It would also be nice if they added the pet bonus passives to our stats as well. I figured they would have handled both at the same time.

Even if it's only the passive stats showing up its still nice (assuming it actually is) (& the pets and passive would be different codes so it's possible that both may not have been handled at the same time assuming anything happend at all)

Cero
09-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Ok did a pvp run, delete my "wow, i like the immunuty" comment, dissapointed of how realy the shield immunity works.
i do like the immunity of the shield but just allow warriors not to be immune with their own Shield.

to make it clear heres a scenario:

WarriorA, does the first Heals thus giving everyone the Shield of invulne.
WarriorB, cast charge horn during the immunity time and heals everyone but ddnt get his own Invulne shield.

this is not good, because the 2nd warrior cant generate his own protective shield, wont be able to
tank and letting warriorA to rest.

Derezzzed
09-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Ok did a pvp run, delete my "wow, i like the immunuty" comment, dissapointed of how realy the shield immunity works.
i do like the immunity of the shield but just allow warriors not to be immune with their own Shield.

WarriorB, cast charge horn during the immunity time and heals everyone but ddnt get his own Invulne shield.

this is not good, because the 2nd warrior cant generate his own protective shield, wont be able to

I could live with this IF only the 2nd warrior got a sheild and no one else but that's a lot of coding to do :/

Cero
09-16-2013, 05:46 PM
I could live with this IF only the 2nd warrior got a sheild and no one else but that's a lot of coding to do :/

yea thats the simpliest way to say what i said, i hope devs understand what im saying.

Energizeric
09-16-2013, 06:05 PM
I always thought that in PvP the shield should only apply to the warrior who casts it and nobody else. In PvE it can apply to everyone. I think that's the best way to do it.

Think about this....

Warriors have a heal skill which also includes a shield, and both the heal and the shield apply to everyone in the party.

Mages have a separate shield skill, which does NOT include healing, and it only applies to the mage and nobody else.

That hardly makes sense.

Taejo
09-16-2013, 06:23 PM
I always thought that in PvP the shield should only apply to the warrior who casts it and nobody else. In PvE it can apply to everyone. I think that's the best way to do it.

Think about this....

Warriors have a heal skill which also includes a shield, and both the heal and the shield apply to everyone in the party.

Mages have a separate shield skill, which does NOT include healing, and it only applies to the mage and nobody else.

That hardly makes sense.

It's just a fundamental aspect of what a warrior is. He/she is the protector of the group, and is not in battle for only themselves like a berserker or marauder might be. But yeah, putting RPG semantics aside I can see your point for class balance :)

Chauakai
09-16-2013, 07:16 PM
I didnt know that Krom enraged. When did that happen? Is there something special we get if we kill him when he becomes enraged?

keikali
09-16-2013, 07:23 PM
I never knew Krom enraged also. I guess the fact that everyone farmed and killed him so fast we never seen the true side of Big Bertha.

keikali
09-16-2013, 09:31 PM

Confirming this also. I DO NOT have damage passive, but my damage DEFINITELY went up after patch since yesterday.

Energizeric
09-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Confirming this also. I DO NOT have damage passive, but my damage DEFINITELY went up after patch since yesterday.

Did it go up on all 3 classes? (I ask because I see you have one of each listed in your signature)

Skaunared
09-16-2013, 11:21 PM

happened to me exactly, warrior A skilled HOR into a clash, after 3sec, I HoR myself and went down for the kill, only to find myself with no SHIELD at all, then BOOM, koko krunch!

Devs, please if you are going to nerf something, you should've told us earlier so we could experiment on other alternatives, not just bringing it up AFTER a free respec weekend.. I couldve added a Juggernaut skill as an extra measure. I find this unfair, we never received a memo

chitgoks
09-17-2013, 12:07 AM
Energizeric i also have a fellow mage who noticed his dps and dmg increased

mine did not i think

anyway, sad that gale did not have any changes. why does the mage wind show backwards? it's like the mage has to fart in order to gain speed :D

bhutkeyur
09-17-2013, 12:36 AM

Good change in PvP but what about PvE?
and what about putting mage heal spell same as warrior HoR

Taejo
09-17-2013, 12:40 AM

BTW, I assume this change is only for PvP?Good change in PvP but what about PvE?
and what about putting mage heal spell same as warrior HoR

It effects PvE also. Not many people run with two warriors in a group, but if you do beware.

Bullox
09-17-2013, 01:17 AM
The Warrior Shield changes are not good as they happened, because:
In this way, if you have a unexperienced Player in your team and he heals himself in a battle break which players use for regroup, you have no Invulnerability for the next fight. The same in Pve!

Warriors whithout their shield are not able to tank the first dmg. Wave.

The damage from other classes is so high, that Warriors whithout shield are really fast down (im talking from Legendary equipt Warriors like me).
Most Warriors play with heal as their defense skill in pvp and now we are not able to control and time our own invulnerability!!!!

Bullox
09-17-2013, 01:46 AM
Lets make a example.....
Befor Patch:
2 Rogues vs. 2 Warriors
-Rogues have high dmg. High dodge. High crit. Heal Packs. Maybe Razor shield.

-Warriors can stack their invulnerability to survive the brutal incoming dmg

2 Sorcs vs. 2 Warriors:
- Sorc have high dmg, invulnerability shield, heal and stun/slow
- Warrriors can stack invunerability (maybe, if they are lucky between fireball stun and pet fear)
After patch:
-Sorcs and Rogues have the same abilities
-Warriors have one shield, and then they have to die.....

Surely Warriors can use a second defense skill, but then their damage switch from small to laughable....

And yep, i know Warriors have more Armor and Life than the other 2 classes, but its not equivalent to the dmg. outcome from the other classes!

Paulsebi
09-17-2013, 02:40 AM
NICE ONE STS!

SEEMS YOU GUYS HAVE A SPECIAL "LOVE" THE WARRIORS!

NERF THEM MORE.... one of the worst updates... make more of this and rogues / mages will only play this game...

Paulsebi
09-17-2013, 02:45 AM

I started to love this guy... he knows all .... always posting something "nice"....

The skill for war doesn't work on pve/pvp.... STS nerfed warriors again... anyway...we as warriors should start crying like all rogues and mages on forum and probably sts will do something for us...

It seems when rogues and mages complains, they do a crap update and nerf the warriors....

Good luck sts.... in having this game with only two classes ...

Zanpakuto
09-17-2013, 02:51 AM
Good bye fields!

Instanthumor
09-17-2013, 03:00 AM
I started to love this guy... he knows all .... always posting something "nice"....

The skill for war doesn't work on pve/pvp.... STS nerfed warriors again... anyway...we as warriors should start crying like all rogues and mages on forum and probably sts will do something for us...

It seems when rogues and mages complains, they do a crap update and nerf the warriors....

Good luck sts.... in having this game with only two classes ...

Lol...
Maybe there should be some kind of compromise...think about it...
I say invulnerability should be extended instead of 2 seconds...it should now be 2.5-3 seconds...
I understand if you nerfed the invulnerability of HOR to no warrior being able to stack heal for, lets say, 5 seconds...
BUT 10 seconds is a tad bit overboard. It just somewhat defeats the purpose in tanks especially in pvp.
Besides, if I'm not mistaken, pvp was introduced in AL sometime around February...
I wonder why this change was made now instead of back then...did people just start to realize opness being a warrior?
As far as I'm concerned, from what I seen, in average, warriors have a slightly worse K/DR compared to other classes...
Now with this update, the other classes, including warriors, will likely have more/faster deaths since invulnerability cant be stacked.
But I feel warriors will have a slightly greater impact in there K/DR.
Just food for thought, maybe this nerf should be re-thought through...

Haligali
09-17-2013, 03:07 AM

Idk how this should work: try to keep distance from the other warriors in your team, and jump in from far, when their heal ended.

Excuses
09-17-2013, 03:12 AM
No offense and i don't like when 5 maulers heal each other but...

Then rogue's AS crit should be like shield and stun too. One rogue crit, the other one or same one's As should not crit for 10 or 7 sec.
2-3 rogues shot AS together with crit, kills everything. Just for AS to be fair.
=p

Just saying.

And charged attack counts as stun or not?
I think I have seen SS stun and changed attack stun within 7 sec. Not sure tho.
And panic of slag has immunity time like stun too? I have seen a team time their slag arcane too. -_-
They had no maul or any arcane pets but really hard to fight.

Instanthumor
09-17-2013, 03:16 AM
No offense and i don't like when 5 maulers heal each other but...

Then rogue's AS crit should be like shield and stun too. One rogue crit, the other one or same one's As should not crit for 10 or 7 sec.
2-3 rogues shot AS together with crit, kills everything. Just for AS to be fair.
=p

Just saying.

Somewhat agreed.
The mages are known for stunning, perhaps, which has been nerfed.
The warriors are needed for walls and invulnerability, which the invulnerability has been nerfed as well...
The rogues had their weapons buffed and AS is still crazy as ever...I don't really see how things are working out right now.

Paulsebi
09-17-2013, 03:32 AM
I am not speaking about 5 mauls healing....I'm speaking about the fact they like to nerf the warriors....

I'm running with 6 k + hp as a warrior... atm I can be taken down with this hp and 1.8 k armor by two crit hits from a rogue.

With this nerf... I can say .... this class doesn't worth to be played anymore... also this affects pve...

So once again good job sts! we had a pokemon expense... now this "awesome" war nerf... I start to love thinking of leaving this game...

Bullox
09-17-2013, 04:08 AM
I am not speaking about 5 mauls healing....I'm speaking about the fact they like to nerf the warriors....

I'm running with 6 k + hp as a warrior... atm I can be taken down with this hp and 1.8 k armor by two crit hits from a rogue.

With this nerf... I can say .... this class doesn't worth to be played anymore... also this affects pve...

So once again good job sts! we had a pokemon expense... now this "awesome" war nerf... I start to love thinking of leaving this game...

I absolute agree!

Energizeric
09-17-2013, 04:09 AM
Please put away the immunity and make the Warrior shield only for the casting Warrior and for PvE leave it as it was.

^^^THIS^^^

Bullox
09-17-2013, 04:27 AM
^^^THIS^^^
Sry I deleted this because, its not enough for Warriors. If they want to do this, they have to give Warriors something different, like good damage or a 100% Stun at Skyward Smash....

With this changes from invul shield more than 1 Warrior in PvP Team is absolute useless!

More than 1 Rogue in Team = Brutal Damage!

More than 1 Sorc in Team = Good Damage Stun/Slow

More than 1 Warrior in Team = ???????......oh yes i know....
More than 1 Warrior in Team = a wasting Spot for a good damage dealer! This affects PVP and PvE!

Daddyblu
09-17-2013, 05:10 AM
Omg why of all you have to nerf warrior heal at horn at 10 seconds? its too long. rouge critical attack is around 2.5-3k HP! you think that will take 10 seconds??

with out a fellow warrior follow up heal vs a team of rouge we are done in less than 10 seconds! maybe you should nerf rouge damage and mage stun lock ??

this is getting annoying!

Bmwmsix
09-17-2013, 05:29 AM
At least give the warrior more dmg/dps if he is now so *wideopen*!

HumbleSage
09-17-2013, 05:32 AM
- A player can now only become invulnerable from the Horn of Renew once every 10 seconds, even if two or more Warriors are casting it.

I can't speak for the PvP (I have never played it, still very unbalanced) on this but I can speak to the PvE on it..

After reading through most of the posts in this thread and being an experienced warrior myself I can certainly say this is huge nerf to the warrior class. I am speaking especially from Elites. What are Warriors to do to further protect the rest of the party when they can't alternate HoR invulnerability effectively? Even my warrior with high aggro and taunts can't hold all the attention all the time and having an additional warrior allows the alternation to help the entire party as a whole. HoR should be returned to the way it was, I mean you already nerfed VB, you can't possibly expect people to embrace this change as well.

Paulsebi
09-17-2013, 06:25 AM
- A player can now only become invulnerable from the Horn of Renew once every 10 seconds, even if two or more Warriors are casting it.

I can't speak for the PvP (I have never played it, still very unbalanced) on this but I can speak to the PvE on it..

After reading through most of the posts in this thread and being an experienced warrior myself I can certainly say this is huge nerf to the warrior class. I am speaking especially from Elites. What are Warriors to do to further protect the rest of the party when they can't alternate HoR invulnerability effectively? Even my warrior with high aggro and taunts can't hold all the attention all the time and having an additional warrior allows the alternation to help the entire party as a whole. HoR should be returned to the way it was, I mean you already nerfed VB, you can't possibly expect people to embrace this change as well.

Totally agree... same from the PVP specs... plus... warrior just dead meat for other classes in PVP....

Good job STS!

Skaunared
09-17-2013, 06:45 AM
I really dont get it, Crits from rogues turns us into Paper, even with 2 or 3 warriors healing, without a shield, 3 rpgues using AS will wipe anything, and oh, they have too many packs laying on the floor for them to use, not enough damage for us warriors to kill them.. ( not all have mauls )

keikali
09-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Did it go up on all 3 classes? (I ask because I see you have one of each listed in your signature)

I didn't bother checking the others as I focus alot on my main the most so I would notice something like this right away.

But I recall ataris saying that there was a rogue that noticed an increase also.

Haligali
09-17-2013, 08:16 AM

Its the mythic gun, which got a hidden +19 dmg buff. And the arcane staff also, now i see arcane mages with 528 dmg, before it was around 475 dmg.

iluvataris
09-17-2013, 08:20 AM
on page 4 theres a rogue saying his went up, i cant tell cause i switched builds right before update losing alot of damage.
But i do believe it wen't up, i have 368 damage with 20 into intelligence. i believe if i had that 20 in dex i would have higher then my normal full dex of 379

But I am unsure any other rogues have there damage increase? or warriors?

keikali
09-17-2013, 08:21 AM
Its the mythic gun, which got a hidden +19 dmg buff. And the arcane staff also, now i see arcane mages with 528 dmg, before it was around 475 dmg.

I had a feeling it had to do something with the Mythics.

Haligali
09-17-2013, 08:28 AM
on page 4 theres a rogue saying his went up, i cant tell cause i switched builds right after update losing alot of damage.
But i do believe it wen't up, i have 368 damage with 20 into intelligence. i believe if i had that 20 in dex i would have higher then my normal full dex of 379

hm, maybe mythic bows also, since there is no bow and gun in cs lol

wvhills
09-17-2013, 08:31 AM
my damage is the same. i don't have mythic bow. that's probably it. another secret update.

abihakim
09-17-2013, 09:23 AM
on page 4 theres a rogue saying his went up, i cant tell cause i switched builds right before update losing alot of damage.

Im not

W/ bow equipped

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 09:28 AM
In fact I feel weaker in the last days although the stats have not changed. Taking down Shuyal bosses seems to take eternity. I am constantly checking if I have not forgotten Lep or some lousy ring on me.

It's all subjective feeling, most probably.

keikali
09-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Not subjective when you notice a DMG stat change lol.

I'm telling you its a hidden secret buff for mages!

Zeus
09-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Warrior heal should be nerfed!

However, the 10 second count down is just way too long. That's almost an enternity in PvP and PvE. So, what I think should happen is that the 10 second count down should turn into a 2-3 second countdown. The 2 seconds in between would allow mages and rogues to stun tanks to prevent another shield from going up, while still allowing a warrior team to be viable (but not immortal).

Also, this would discourage less experienced warriors from stacking teams.

wvhills
09-17-2013, 10:37 AM
let's all just switch to mages. problem solved!

Swede
09-17-2013, 12:00 PM
Some gear was improved, that's where you're seeing the extra points of damage.

keikali
09-17-2013, 12:05 PM

Swede, can you please elaborate on this? What items? It seems that the mythics/arcane weapons were improved.

This is considered a pretty big change overall so why wasn't it reflected in the patch notes?

wvhills
09-17-2013, 12:15 PM

post deleted

reason: i'm tired of making suggestions/complaining. I'm just going with the flow now. If I hate the changes to much I'll just quit.

keikali
09-17-2013, 12:53 PM
post deleted

reason: i'm tired of making suggestions/complaining. I'm just going with the flow now. If I hate the changes to much I'll just quit.

Just lvl the mage ;)

Pandamoni
09-17-2013, 01:00 PM

Hi Swede, you had mentioned in another post that no crit changes had been made to rogue and that you guys wouldn't just make changes without adding them to the patch notes. I'm curious why a change to weapons wouldn't be added to the patch notes (if it was, excuse me, I didn't see it, though).

Cero
09-17-2013, 01:52 PM

Idk how this should work: try to keep distance from the other warriors in your team, and jump in from far, when their heal ended.

Yes that might work, 2nd warrior who ddnt get the shield for immunity would make his own shield. But that is unneccessary if devs allow warrior to be immune from it and able to make his own shield.

Many might think that its juggernaut that can make the cut, but it takes all the skills to be a good tank(shield vengefull and juggernaut)

Oh well im back to smurfing cos MY mythic armor couldn't be fix and this one.

Swede
09-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi Swede, you had mentioned in another post that no crit changes had been made to rogue and that you guys wouldn't just make changes without adding them to the patch notes. I'm curious why a change to weapons wouldn't be added to the patch notes (if it was, excuse me, I didn't see it, though).

I said that we wouldn't nerf the crit rates of the Rogue without mentioning it. This was a few points of extra damage added to some weapons to balance them out against each other. I'm not sure why we didn't make public patch notes out of it but nothing was nerfed, only slightly buffed.

H2N
09-17-2013, 02:12 PM
I said that we wouldn't nerf the crit rates of the Rogue without mentioning it. This was a few points of extra damage added to some weapons to balance them out against each other. I'm not sure why we didn't make public patch notes out of it but nothing was nerfed, only slightly buffed.

This change got lost through the crack(s), and was not included in the patch notes. Apologies.

JaytB
09-17-2013, 02:19 PM
I noticed the damage increase earlier today, can't say I was disappointed :D

keikali
09-17-2013, 02:36 PM
I noticed the damage increase earlier today, can't say I was disappointed :D

Jay, it seems as though the Mages noticed it the most :D

I'd really like a list of the items that were buffed, at least a general summary.

It does look like it was the Mythic/Arcane Weapons.

Zeus
09-17-2013, 02:41 PM

Were any rogue weapons buffed because it seems that only sorcerers benefited (yet again).

FluffNStuff
09-17-2013, 03:07 PM
This change got lost through the crack(s), and was not included in the patch notes. Apologies.

So ... the weapons that were buffed were?

keikali
09-17-2013, 03:10 PM
So ... the weapons that were buffed were?

Runic Gun, Kershal Scepter.

K, thats it ;D

Zeus
09-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Runic Gun, Kershal Scepter.

K, thats it ;D

They were already the best for their class...? What was the point in buffing them? Unneeded damage upgrades only extrapolates as damage increases per cap. Why? The damage to armor ratio gets further imbalanced.

keikali
09-17-2013, 03:43 PM
They were already the best for their class...? What was the point in buffing them? Unneeded damage upgrades only extrapolates as damage increases per cap. Why? The damage to armor ratio gets further imbalanced.

Parth, I was just being sarcastic :/

I can see you are heated from this, LOL.

wvhills
09-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Parth, I was just being sarcastic :/

I can see you are heated from this, LOL.

i'd get heated too if i wasn't in I don't care mode. Everything was balanced before now everything is out of whack. Of course I'm just a player who spends an hour or two in game everyday, I don't have spreadsheets and numbers and calculations to look at so idk what i'm talking about.

Energizeric
09-17-2013, 04:25 PM

Perhaps you can add them to the patch notes?

Zeus
09-17-2013, 04:29 PM
i'd get heated too if i wasn't in I don't care mode. Everything was balanced before now everything is out of whack. Of course I'm just a player who spends an hour or two in game everyday, I don't have spreadsheets and numbers and calculations to look at so idk what i'm talking about.

Exactly... there was NO need to buff weapons that are already the best in their class. Mages already had the best damage in the game stat-wise and then they get more damage??? I'm truly perplexed.

The mythic gun was the best in the class, as was the staff so truly, what was the reason to buff these two weapons and then leave other class weapons like warrior sword or mythic bow out of the picture?

The added damage via skills was already noticeable and had rogues complaining... now damage is buffed even more on their weapons? Weapon damage alone, they have 50 damage more than us and a faster weapon speed. I thought that we were supposed to be the damage class?

Instanthumor
09-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Watch now. Rally Cry is now gunna be the new big thing...

Taejo
09-17-2013, 04:51 PM

Not necessarily a bad thing. Rally Cry could use some improvements to become a more viable/complimenting skill choice.

Bullox
09-17-2013, 05:12 PM

Not necessarily a bad thing. Rally Cry could use some improvements to become a more viable/complimenting skill choice.

Good Idea! Please STG give Rally Cry something to let us do really good damage, so we can change it with Vengefull Blood and then, if we ran out of mana we have the same Problems like Rogues.

Maybe something like, reduce armor by 500 but higher dmg by 200.

So we wont be OP and have the choice to play tank or dmg Warrior like in other Games.

And STG can earn more Plat, because for every change from Tank to dmg we have to respecc :)

Instanthumor
09-17-2013, 05:18 PM
Good Idea! Please STG give Rally Cry something to let us do really good damage, so we can change it with Vengefull Blood and then, if we ran out of mana we have the same Problems like Rogues.

Maybe something like, reduce armor by 500 but higher dmg by 200.

So we wont be OP and have the choice to play tank or dmg Warrior like in other Games.

And STG can earn more Plat, because for every change from Tank to dmg we have to respecc :)

Lol...I love this idea...
Any enemy in range of Rally Cry reduces armor value by 500 lol...
So rogues with 1300 armor value now has the armor value of 800.
Good idea LOL

Bullox
09-17-2013, 05:21 PM
@Instanthumor
Lol, i mean reduce armor from casting Warrior, but higher his dmg by 200 :)

keikali
09-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Exactly... there was NO need to buff weapons that are already the best in their class. Mages already had the best damage in the game stat-wise and then they get more damage??? I'm truly perplexed.

The mythic gun was the best in the class, as was the staff so truly, what was the reason to buff these two weapons and then leave other class weapons like warrior sword or mythic bow out of the picture?

The added damage via skills was already noticeable and had rogues complaining... now damage is buffed even more on their weapons? Weapon damage alone, they have 50 damage more than us and a faster weapon speed. I thought that we were supposed to be the damage class?

If we can only get a confirm on WHICH items were buffed that would be great. And even though I LOVE the buff, I'd have to agree on that if you buff one why not the others? I myself have one toon of each class and I do plan to in the future purchase a mythic weapon for it and if it gets a buff that would be a plus.

unknownkj
09-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Buffing warrior pinks would be great. Since pvp heals have been nerf ed. Hor seems like a deadweight these days.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

falmear
09-17-2013, 10:57 PM

I don't know if the weapons were buffed but here is the end result:

Mage with mythic & Samael = 429.2 damage (+19 damage increase)
Mage with arcane staff & Samael = 533.8 damage (+53 damage increase)

Also I checked out a rogue with mythic bow and Samael and there was no damage increase. I have screen shots to backup these numbers. Also all of these people have the same stats (int,dex,str). I feel these buffs are fair and balanced and I want to thank STG for buffing our weapons.

Zanpakuto
09-18-2013, 01:20 AM
What? So then warriors mythic weapon truly got the short end not the straw.

Daddyblu
09-18-2013, 01:30 AM

return back the Hor effect 10 seconds is too long! you will lose a lot of player because of this!

Paulsebi
09-18-2013, 02:47 AM
return back the Hor effect 10 seconds is too long! you will lose a lot of player because of this!

Hope they will look into this ... cause it's crap...

Daddyblu
09-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Hope they will look into this ... cause it's crap...

true im starting to think that ill go on mage and spend my 100m on lol.. ill enjoy doing 5-5 with arcane staff. since tanks cant be talk anymore lol!

alexdroog
09-18-2013, 10:12 AM
TY STS for this update – it will safe me a lot of money.

I will quit pvp in lvl 36 with my warrior since I don’t see why I should get mythic gear now.
As a “legendary” I feel like canonfood. In level 31 my KD was about one – since the update its more like “get stunned and die instantly”.

Instead I will play PVP with my rogue twink and slay some Warries with my cheap legendary gear ;-)
Currently my toon is lvl 10 but I am thinking about levelling now to 16 oder 21. Is there a good PVP guild I can join there?

wvhills
09-18-2013, 02:07 PM
TY STS for this update – it will safe me a lot of money.

I will quit pvp in lvl 36 with my warrior since I don’t see why I should get mythic gear now.
As a “legendary” I feel like canonfood. In level 31 my KD was about one – since the update its more like “get stunned and die instantly”.

Instead I will play PVP with my rogue twink and slay some Warries with my cheap legendary gear ;-)
Currently my toon is lvl 10 but I am thinking about levelling now to 16 oder 21. Is there a good PVP guild I can join there?

If ur going to twink u should make a mage. bonechill and devourer bows were nerfed.

keikali
09-18-2013, 02:17 PM
If ur going to twink u should make a mage. bonechill and devourer bows were nerfed.

I was thinking of making a twink mage around the 18+ bracket.

taloKana
09-19-2013, 10:03 AM
Arcane legends wont open in my phone galaxy pocket S5301. Pls help me or fix the game ^^ tnx. I be waiting :)

unknownkj
09-20-2013, 08:57 AM

They were nerfed in this patch? I thought mythic bows were buffed.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4