PDA

View Full Version : Level 50 Op skills

Zapper
09-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi,

My Operative is lvl 50 and has 7 skill points to spend, wondered if anyone has strong opinions what skill(s) to use them for.

Current setup is:
All these skills are at max (6) - Mind Wrack, Lurch, Amplify Pain, Neural Shock, Sympathetic Anguish, Precision

Other 2 skills currently below max - Flames of Insanity, Inner Focus

But I don't have any of these skills yet - Psychic Lash, Blur, Psychic Binding

Question is, should I max out a new skill? I kinda like all my current skills, and will have to remove one to add a new one, perhaps Flames of Insanity could be swapped out?

thanks
zapp

Zaonabiuibil
09-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Hi,

My Operative is lvl 50 and has 7 skill points to spend, wondered if anyone has strong opinions what skill(s) to use them for.

Current setup is:
All these skills are at max (6) - Mind Wrack, Lurch, Amplify Pain, Neural Shock, Sympathetic Anguish, Precision

Other 2 skills currently below max - Flames of Insanity, Inner Focus

But I don't have any of these skills yet - Psychic Lash, Blur, Psychic Binding

Question is, should I max out a new skill? I kinda like all my current skills, and will have to remove one to add a new one, perhaps Flames of Insanity could be swapped out?

thanks
zapp

Change mind wrack to blur, keep at 6

Keep precision, neural shock, amplify pain, blur, binding, flames, lurch, heal make all 6.

I'd go precision blur amp pain binding (all your buffs then keep the enemy still), neural and flames to hurt them, then push with lurch away and heal with inner focus. Works like a charm.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Zapper
09-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Thanks, I thought Mind Wrack was supposed to be one of the operative's best skills...?

To really try your setup I'll have to re-point my skills, is that possible? (I guess it probably is somehow, with platinum?)

Zaonabiuibil
09-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Thanks, I thought Mind Wrack was supposed to be one of the operative's best skills...?

To really try your setup I'll have to re-point my skills, is that possible? (I guess it probably is somehow, with platinum?)

Yes you can respec for 2 plat.

The thing about mind wrack is it could be dodged so easily, and there goes your ace in the hole. Blur increases your dodge chance thus lowering the chances of getting hit.

-------------------

Aracnus
09-17-2013, 03:33 PM

As Zao stated, but Mind Wrack is a fast skill, but the de-buffing of Neural is more useful IMO (even though I use wrack)

Conquered
09-17-2013, 05:35 PM
Neural is powerful but Mind Wreck is a fastest skill. I use mind wreck btw

Zapper
09-18-2013, 12:55 PM
The thing about mind wrack is it could be dodged so easily, and there goes your ace in the hole. Blur increases your dodge chance thus lowering the chances of getting hit.

Is that dodging in pvp or pve also a consideration?

thanks for replies all!

Zaonabiuibil
09-18-2013, 04:53 PM
Is that dodging in pvp or pve also a consideration?

thanks for replies all!

Both.

Also, if you wear the uncommon (dodge) planetkiller + blur = massive dodge

-------------------

Conquered
09-18-2013, 05:41 PM
stargod is good too but alot says it sucks.. maybe they don't know how to use it.

CARNIVALCLOWN
09-22-2013, 01:11 PM
I use precision, dodge, stun then amp beacuse the stun lowers 10 dodge so better chance of not missing amp.