View Full Version : Best level for pvp sorcerer?

Primeblades
09-16-2013, 06:13 PM
Im gonna create a sorcerer account for pvp id like some tips on what level twink it should be also please specify why it is good at that level and if it is superior from other classes at that level! Thanks in advancethumbs up anyone who helps!

Primeblades
09-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Iv heard that level 23 for sorcerer is best but is there any other levels that are good for a pvp mage? Also what level does mage dominate in besides 26 and up thanks in advance

Psykopathic28
09-18-2013, 01:30 PM
There's only 1 pvp lvl and that's level cap. Everything below that is just noobs practicing.

Spyce
09-19-2013, 07:33 AM
36!

Erdnase
09-19-2013, 08:18 AM
The only two i can advise are 23 (as u said) and 27. I havent played 23 but ive heard its good. You said below 26 but i do highly recommend 27. I havent played it in about 3 months, but it reminded the most like capped pvp. Most everyone you fought were other twinks, and classes seemed balanced. Anything other than these im unsure, but good luck twinking. :)

Primeblades
09-19-2013, 08:47 AM
The only two i can advise are 23 (as u said) and 27. I havent played 23 but ive heard its good. You said below 26 but i do highly recommend 27. I havent played it in about 3 months, but it reminded the most like capped pvp. Most everyone you fought were other twinks, and classes seemed balanced. Anything other than these im unsure, but good luck twinking. :)

Thanks erdnase very appreciated also thanks everyone els for taking time out of your day to help me :D

zwapper
09-19-2013, 10:14 AM
lvl 36 pvp is just battle of wealth... (no offense to end gamers)

lvl 23 or any other twinking lvls below than 26 is battle of tactics and skills. no need to spend a lot of gold or plats just to wear a good gear.
while in end game pvp you need to have mythic items or pricey legendary weapon just to have positive kdr.

HAPPY GAMING!!! ^_^

Primeblades
09-19-2013, 01:55 PM
lvl 36 pvp is just battle of wealth... (no offense to end gamers)

lvl 23 or any other twinking lvls below than 26 is battle of tactics and skills. no need to spend a lot of gold or plats just to wear a good gear.
while in end game pvp you need to have mythic items or pricey legendary weapon just to have positive kdr.

HAPPY GAMING!!! ^_^

So zwapper level 23 is your prefered level for mage? Also is there a level that mages dominate in?

zwapper
09-20-2013, 07:51 AM
well!!! in my opinion, yes. coz on that lvl i have already completed my desired set of skills. And i can say that it's quite effective. but i cannot say lvl 23 are dominated by mages coz warrs are kinda OP on that lvl. (honestly, i have no chance to defeat a pro warr) but i enjoyed a lot on my lvl, though i already lvld up to lvl 24 but still, i can manage to take some W even with higher lvl toons (lvl 25 & 26)... so for me... mages on lvl 23 can dominate a lot of rouges but underpower over warrs...

that is only my opinion. i have a hard time defeating warrs coz my build is specifically built only for sorcs and rouges since most of twinking players are playing rouges...

Primeblades
09-20-2013, 10:33 AM
well!!! in my opinion, yes. coz on that lvl i have already completed my desired set of skills. And i can say that it's quite effective. but i cannot say lvl 23 are dominated by mages coz warrs are kinda OP on that lvl. (honestly, i have no chance to defeat a pro warr) but i enjoyed a lot on my lvl, though i already lvld up to lvl 24 but still, i can manage to take some W even with higher lvl toons (lvl 25 & 26)... so for me... mages on lvl 23 can dominate a lot of rouges but underpower over warrs...

that is only my opinion. i have a hard time defeating warrs coz my build is specifically built only for sorcs and rouges since most of twinking players are playing rouges...

Wow ok thx so much btw im pyrobeast remember me? I was that noob who met ya a while ago still in your friends list :D im now level 26 but i will create another account. Thanks for all your help guys!

Xstealthxx
09-21-2013, 01:53 AM
Any level is d best.. Just have a good tactic

zwapper
09-21-2013, 01:56 AM
Wow ok thx so much btw im pyrobeast remember me? I was that noob who met ya a while ago still in your friends list :D im now level 26 but i will create another account. Thanks for all your help guys!

yeah!!! i remember your name but idk if we fought in pvp before...

^_^

Primeblades
09-21-2013, 03:12 PM
yeah!!! i remember your name but idk if we fought in pvp before...

^_^

Oh we did fight in pvp you were trying out new abilities :D you showed me a couple good tactics and abilities :)

zwapper
09-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Oh yes, i remember that.... well thanks for that!!!

^_^

Primeblades
09-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Thank you for helping me :D

Marrypoppins
09-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Lvl 13/16/26/31 are the best for me thus far. I really enjoy 13/31 the most though

Primeblades
09-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Lvl 13/16/26/31 are the best for me thus far. I really enjoy 13/31 the most though

Ok cool thx