PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for Old/New Events Updates

Malladus
09-16-2013, 10:59 PM
Just wondering if they're going to bring back the Halloween Dark Harvest Event with Thursday the 11th item Pack because I always wanted that hockey mask that I'm missing and also the Iron Hand Claws.

Developers please add this back. If not, then It would be nice to add a new update with new vanities or pets. Maybe new weapons as well?

Anyone else agree?

doomdoomdoom
09-17-2013, 12:16 AM
I would love new Iron Hand Claws cuz mine are stuck at level 30. Would be nice if they came out with the matching hair but maybe with blue flowers this time....please.

I already have the Jason mask but I never did get lucky enough to get the matching weapon. Spent so much plat trying but never got it.

None of them are tradeable and they keep bringing back biomorph....so why not?

Itisi
09-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Biomorph only comes back because they made the mistake of making a biomorph achievement. The ones you're asking for, however, do not have an achievement. So it is highly unlikely that Sts will bring back the Jason bundle and the iron hand bundle.

doomdoomdoom
09-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Biomorph only comes back because they made the mistake of making a biomorph achievement. The ones you're asking for, however, do not have an achievement. So it is highly unlikely that Sts will bring back the Jason bundle and the iron hand bundle.

Ahh.....I forgot there was a biomorph achievement....makes sense that they have to keep bringing that one back then.

moonway03
09-17-2013, 05:05 PM
DL the best game for me
I tried to play other legend games but I always end up in DL
Sad to say that we lack fun in DL :/
The Only fun in DL is pvp lol
Need update devs xD
Atleast make new relics with cool effects that drops hard as hell so we hardcore farmers will have something to entertain us.

~moonway

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

mafiainc42
09-17-2013, 08:18 PM
DL the best game for me
I tried to play other legend games but I always end up in DL
Sad to say that we lack fun in DL :/
The Only fun in DL is pvp lol
Need update devs xD
Atleast make new relics with cool effects that drops hard as hell so we hardcore farmers will have something to entertain us.

~moonway

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Been waitin a year for some excitement, /FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aracnus
09-17-2013, 08:22 PM
I think they'd probably bring back Bio, but there are so many sci-fi (or reg.) horror films so I don't think they'll be recycling for a couple Halloweens.

I would say a Headless Horseman Set, Ghost, Saw, Texas Chainsaw, etc..

mafiainc42
09-17-2013, 10:19 PM
im 100% on board for a headless vamp. that would be da shat!!

mafiainc42
09-17-2013, 10:20 PM
chucky mask!!!

Mezderak
01-05-2014, 09:38 PM
and the batman bundle that wont comeback either ?!?

olocausto
01-06-2014, 03:18 AM
Yeah! Return batman boundle! Ok! And the return of undead mask? ;-)

Mezderak
01-10-2014, 06:49 AM
Yes undead antlers please return :)